Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts (16451 Views)

Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri / Obi Apologizes To Supporters Waiting For Him In Uromi / Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by ATMCARD2(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
gistyinka:
Former Nigeria Vice-President and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar has urges his supporters to speak facts only when campaigning for him.

The leading opposition presidential candidate took to social media to have a few words with his supporters, by saying that insults, threats and falsehoods will come, but his supporters must show respect, even when they disagree.

http://gyonlineng.com/atiku-message-supporters-will-threats-insults-ignore-speak-facts/
Dear Atiku,fear not,ur friends are more than ur enemies.MAFFSAAP is a media wing for ATIKU-OBI........register ur presence by liking d page on Facebook...........5Millon votes are sure.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by oyoirabor: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
eyeview:
Facts. That's one area APC and Buhari zombies are deficient. That's why they resort to lies, falsehood and propaganda

You forgot.....HATE..!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by oyoirabor: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You call this facts? grin

Are you sure you went to school or ever heard about the word ECONOMICS before?

Debt isn't a problem as long as its judiciously put into what it was meant for.

E.G. in a right government dept rise would be equivalent to infrastrural input which means that the higher the debt, the greater the infrastructure which in summary means that the debt would pay off itself via the infrastructural investment it went into.

Why do you think this FG is on a massive infrastructural drive? cheesy

The previous government of GEJ was on a LIABILITY DRIVE when they were borrowing to pay salaries rather than on infrastructure. This FG is on record that it hasn't borrowed for salaries but strictly for infrastructure.

Now I can see why Athiefkulators are brainless because all they see is a debt rise while closing their eyes to where this debt is going into which incidentally are abandoned projects from previous governments which some have been abandoned for over 20years.

All these infrastructure should have set Nigeria in a very good position if only they had been finished long ago so now due to time lapse a lot of them are now obsolete and needed to be upgraded by this FG to compete with modern standards which then entails more spending.

Athiefkulators need to go back to the school of economics

Please stop spilling everywhere with poo....we need FACTS!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by lexy2014: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
tesppidd:
They have said;

"Even if we see Atiku stealing from the vault in CBN we will still vote him in"

And we say:

"Even if 30 million of you vote for Atiku, we will use the INEC, the army, the police and every single institution used since 99 to rig elections to make sure it is

Buhari till 2023.

Nonsense!
are u saying d only way buhari can win atiku is by using d machineries of state to rig? seems u are an insider. is that d plan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Rapmoney(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Atiku the scam is talking about his supporters speaking facts grin

He should have given them tips on what these alleged facts are.

As far as I know the empty headed supporters he has know only to Athiefkulate with no facts other than that.

The APC has already dared him to come out on an issue based. Campaign and he has since gone into hiding after this dare. Confining himself to his usual twitter reaction and comments cheesy

Let me see the so called facts his minions have to offer
You are irritating!!! Disgusting! I am very sure you will commit suicide after 2019! Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by lexy2014: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

As far as I know the empty headed supporters he has know only to Athiefkulate with no facts other than that.

The APC has already dared him to come out on an issue based. Campaign and he has since gone into hiding after this dare. Confining himself to his usual twitter reaction and comments cheesy

are these d facts u are asking 4 and are these d minions?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
Rapmoney:
[s]You are irritating!!! Disgusting! I am very sure you will commit suicide after 2019! Nonsense![/s]

FapMoney!!!

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by donb06: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

the apc should dare pdp... Not apc daring atiku only... Instead buhari should dare atiku
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Rapmoney(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I am a slave to poverty!!!
Your days are already numbered, I tell you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by drnoel: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
BENZINA:
Tell me why this man should not be President if he continues this way?

I am thinking the same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Rapmoney(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
oyoirabor:

Please stop spilling everywhere with poo....we need FACTS!!!!
Leave that condemned Moro.n!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Rapmoney:
I am an idiotic imbècilè who Faps for money.

Your end is already here
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Aghomi83: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
I pity those supporting bad govts. Buhari and his so called APC are all criminals . I could remember when they were campaign during the last election; l new it will end this way. I told my friends and family that the psrty is here to deceive nigerians and they said no!, today where are we.

I can never support a lifeless. gridy and wicked govt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Marcobos12: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You are the most empty headed of all-time for saying such scraped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by jumpandpas(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
gentleguy1975:
The guy is right after all, where is the fact in what u just typed, somebody is accusing u of lack of fact and u failed to prove him wrong

What has Buhari done in your state on economy and security. We need facts.
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by jumpandpas(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
quickberry3:

Just answer my question

What's your question?
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Marcobos12:

You are the most empty headed of all-time for saying such scraped.

You obviously have an echo between your ears for typing such Scraped Crap.

Know your English before you come at me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by quickberry3(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
jumpandpas:

What's your question?

How much was bag of rice in 1999 and how much did PDP leave it in 2015?
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by quickberry3(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Aghomi83:
I pity those supporting bad govts. Buhari and his so called APC are all criminals . I could remember when they were campaign during the last election; l new it will end this way. I told my friends and family that the psrty is here to deceive nigerians and they said no!, today where are we.

I can never support a lifeless. gridy and wicked govt.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by jumpandpas(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
quickberry3:

How much was bag of rice in 1999 and how much did PDP leave it in 2015?

This why I said that APC supporters are bunch of brainwashed cretins.

We all know that PDP failed woefully, but APC's failure is the worst.

APC promised us change, stop referring us to PDP's failures. Show us what you have done so far and leave PDP out of it.
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by quickberry3(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
jumpandpas:

This why I said that APC supporters are bunch of brainwashed cretins.

We all know that PDP failed woefully, but APC's failure is the worst.

APC promised us change, stop referring us to PDP's failures. Show us what you have done so far and leave PDP out of it.

Lol, see ur life outside.....was Rome built in a day?

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by ezegold4we: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buhari and apc Don cast since 2015 when it took them a whole 180days to appoint criminal and certificate forgers into sensitive positions,

What other fact do we need, I pity bmc zombies defending a lifeless man.
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by rock003: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Number One fact that you must get into your head is that Buhari is as corrupt as Atiku or Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Oxalic(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
This is good advice.
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
rock003:

Number One fact that you must get into your head is that Buhari is as corrupt as Atiku or Fayose.

Correction this was investigated and found to be false.

Try something else

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Ziggylady(f): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

Shut up

Follow buhari and leave us alone

You sound like a mental patient

I thought i was the only who suspects that dude is mentally unstable lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by jumpandpas(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
quickberry3:

Lol, see ur life outside.....was Rome built in a day?

How many days was your Rome built?
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by hush15: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

you should thank your stars my candidate said we shouldnt be abusive, so i will obidiently atikulate my speech...
Mr Butterfly, the fact here is you boss failed on delivering on his mandate. Like that isnt enough, he also watch nigeria go into recession. Even under Abacha with way he plundered this nation resources, i never heard the word Recession but Buhari who is allegedly saving saved us into recession...

Under Buhari who claims to fight corruption, security forces and anti graft agencies have become party tools and used with reckless impunity in the history of this country. Having this man at the elm of affairs for another 4 years would be careless decision to make because all those that are in his government would bastadize anything rule of law that exist in this country. They will play God and the citizens will suffer for it. Something you his ardent followers are already exhibiting without reasoning.

to now cap it, he divided the country along ethnic and religious lines. Its only during Buharis regime i have ever heard of the country being divided into 97% and 5%. His arrogant nature cant cause him to admit his fault

These are the facts and based on these facts, your Buhari cant continue to be president again. Take it or leave, we will try another person. Another will lead in his stead and if Atiku then doest work, we will change him too but so far, he hasnt shown auch tendencies.

Now lets atikulate in peace...
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by berrystunn(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You call this facts? grin

Are you sure you went to school or ever heard about the word ECONOMICS before?

Debt isn't a problem as long as its judiciously put into what it was meant for.

E.G. in a right government dept rise would be equivalent to infrastrural input which means that the higher the debt, the greater the infrastructure which in summary means that the debt would pay off itself via the infrastructural investment it went into.

Why do you think this FG is on a massive infrastructural drive? cheesy

The previous government of GEJ was on a LIABILITY DRIVE when they were borrowing to pay salaries rather than on infrastructure. This FG is on record that it hasn't borrowed for salaries but strictly for infrastructure.

Now I can see why Athiefkulators are brainless because all they see is a debt rise while closing their eyes to where this debt is going into which incidentally are abandoned projects from previous governments which some have been abandoned for over 20years.

All these infrastructure should have set Nigeria in a very good position if only they had been finished long ago so now due to time lapse a lot of them are now obsolete and needed to be upgraded by this FG to compete with modern standards which then entails more spending.

Athiefkulators need to go back to the school of economics

Where is the infrastructure??
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by jumpandpas(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Try something else

OBJ has become a court of law to clear a criminal of any guilt.

But when same OBJ said that Buhari has failed you guys insulted him.

You want me to believe that Buhari didn't steal because OBJ said so but you don't want me to believe that Buhari has failed according to OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by rock003: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Try something else

This was investigated by which agency? EFCC or ICPC?

You mean the same obasanjo that explained away his obvious failure in electricity generation and how he spent millions without achieving any substantial power generation?

You are a drowning man grasping at straws.

Buhari is as corrupt as atiku and fayose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Health Workers Plan Showdown With FG Over Ministerial Slots / Rivers: Supreme Court Re-affirms Gov Fubara (PDP), Dismisses Cole's Petition / Abba Yusuf Nominates Mustapha, Kwankwaso’s Son For Commissioner In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.