Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts (16454 Views)

Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri / Obi Apologizes To Supporters Waiting For Him In Uromi / Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by tallerSSS: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Atiku the scam is talking about his supporters speaking facts grin

He should have given them tips on what these alleged facts are.

As far as I know the empty headed supporters he has know only to Athiefkulate with no facts other than that.

The APC has already dared him to come out on an issue based. Campaign and he has since gone into hiding after this dare. Confining himself to his usual twitter reaction and comments cheesy

Let me see the so called facts his minions have to offer
you are obviously one if the those he's talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by jumpandpas(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

All I see is your pain grin

Empty headed supporters who can of hold a clear fact based discussion but will just be posting headlines and images everywhere.

Tell them to make their points cogent now they will start sounding as vacuous as you

Stop the insults. .....Give us facts biko

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by faaz24: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2018
20. Complaints to or against us must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame us.

If Buhari and Osinbajo were in sodom and Gomorrah when God was searching for men of INTEGRITY, he wouldn't have destroyed that nation. No single man of Integrity is in Atikulooted gang. They must be OBItuarised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by quickberry3(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2018
jumpandpas:

If you drag me to military era, I will finish Buhari.

Do you know why Buhari don't talk about the military corruption but dwell only on 16yrs of PDP? .

Don't go into military era...biko

Just answer my question
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2018
tallerSSS:
you are obviously one if the those he's talking about.

You are obviously one of those who do not even u understand what he is saying. Where are your facts?
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by tesppidd: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2018
Airforce01:

Your defence is watery .

You've already admitted Buhari will only win Atiku by rigging but, we would defend our votes with our lives .
grin

This one will hide behind his wife's skirt on election day.

Defend kor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Albinoflash(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2018
mightyhazell:
some years ago, I had two workers in my shop, one was very religious.. nothing else mattered much.. the other was actually vain, ..always secretly buying expensive clothes and jewelries from the biz.. always caught collecting numbers from numerous female customers for subsequent meetings...

in summary, I relieved this over religious and 'very honest'guy from his job cos he was v unresourceful, very unimaginative ,zero motivated to prosperity.. customers angrily storm out of shop because he will most likely read one religious book or the other than attend and satisfy a customer.. meanwhile the other vain guy is always motivated,punctual and inundating me with valid suggestions on how to grow n prosper the biz...
very genial in his relationship with customers and having them all smiles n promising to call again.
didn't read all the rubbish u wrote up dia,can u read it urself and summarize in 3 lines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by tesppidd: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2018
doctordauda:

My friend just shut d hell up and don't make me curse u. What were d promises your idiotic buhari made during d campaign by stopping d killings? Why are u idiaats always passing d bulk?
if Presidents have all fulfilled only 20 percent of their campaign promises Nigeria will not be this way today.
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2018
babakb:

Facts are if he is that corrupt why has EFCC not prosecuted him?

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

This one will hide behind his wife's skirt on election day.

Defend kor.

That one has failure as his CV. Ignore him. He had never been able to put one intelligent paragraph down at any time
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Biingoo: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Actually yes that's the reason this country was run aground.

As at the days of GEJ we were already recessed and the clear indicator to this was when GEJ began to borrow in order to pay salaries.

When a whole FG begins to borrow in order to pay for LIABILITIES and not INVESTMENTS then know that there is fire on the mountain and that was why Okonjo Iweala kept shouting and warning GEJ but he refused to listen.

What now happened after PMB came in and the sudden drop in global oil prices was that our nakèdnèss was laid bare for all to see and exposed the secrets the GEJ government was hiding all along and that was that we were living ON A FALSE ECONOMY ALL ALONG.
One thing you all Buhari supporters have in common is failure ...even in Photoshopping. Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Effibecky: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=Buterflyle0 post=72277611]Atiku the scam is talking about his supporters speaking facts grin

As far as I know the empty headed supporters he has know only to Athiefkulate with no facts other than that.

The APC has already dared him to come out on an issue based. Campaign and he has since gone into hiding after this dare. Confining himself to his usual twitter reaction and comments cheesy

You're obviously one of the Persons the incoming C-in-C is referring to. Speak fact and don’t throw tantrums
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by mightyhazell: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2018
Albinoflash:
didn't read all the rubbish u wrote up dia,can u read it urself and summarize in 3 lines
what yardstick did u use in determining that the write up or rubbish? plus I have no obligation to make life any easier than Mr failure has made it for u. lazy youth.
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2018
tesppidd:
They have said;

"Even if we see Atiku stealing from the vault in CBN we will still vote him in"

And we say:

"Even if 30 million of you vote for Atiku, we will use the INEC, the army, the police and every single institution used since 99 to rig elections to make sure it is

Buhari till 2023.

Nonsense!

U will be shocked wen the northern vote results will start trickling in.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2018
Biingoo:
One thing you all Buhari supporters have in common is failure ...even in Photoshopping. Tufiakwa!!!

Where is the Photoshop?

Here are the links to the screengrabs. Kindly point out the Photoshops or did Punch and premium times Photoshop their own reports? grin

Next time talk sensibly or shut up

https://punchng.com/no-will-to-save-under-jonathan-okonjo-iweala/amp/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/dont-blame-buhari-jonathan-crumbles-nigerias-economy-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-says-gej-zero-political-will-to-save-caused-the-nation-current-woes-lament-under-obasanjos-govt-nigeria-sa/
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=Effibecky post=72279197][/quote]

I guess you just flew in from mars.

Incoming c in c in your kitchen you mean. grin

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by kotv: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=Buterflyle0 post=72279127][/quote]

He asked why EFCC isn't persecuting him if he's as corrupt as APC claims. He didn't ask about America, he asked why EFCC in Nigeria and why Buhari didn't persecute him?
Prior to him running against Buhari and joining PDP, Buhari and APC were praising Atiku as a saint were you not? He became a sinner, thief and lack integrity after he left your party is it not? Oxymoron
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by dubbiskelly(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2018
Buhari never accepts responsibility for his incompetencies, he has spent the past three years blaming Jonathan. Nigerians wise up!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Boss20: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2018
INTELLIGENT
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2018
This is really commendable.
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2018
kotv:

He asked why EFCC isn't persecuting him if he's as corrupt as APC claims. He didn't ask about America, he asked why EFCC in Nigeria and why Buhari didn't persecute him?
Prior to him running against Buhari and joining PDP, Buhari and APC were praising Atiku as a saint were you not? He became a sinner, thief and lack integrity after he left your party is it not? Oxymoron

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by kotv: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=Buterflyle0 post=72279514][/quote]

What is this poorly handwriting nonsense supposed to be about?
The question was why didn't Buhari or EFCC presecute Atiku if he was so corrupt? And why was he praised as a saint by APC and only seen as a looter by you lots after he left your party?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by DonCandido(f): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2018
BENZINA:
Tell me why this man should not be President if he continues this way?

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by DonCandido(f): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2018
Don't waste your votes.
Vote wisely.

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by gentleguy1975: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2018
jumpandpas:

Even goats don't want to see Buhari.
The guy is right after all, where is the fact in what u just typed, somebody is accusing u of lack of fact and u failed to prove him wrong
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by DonCandido(f): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2018
Don't waste your votes.
Vote wisely.

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by michoim(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2018
Atiku copy copy. Always copying and repeating what PMB does or say. Atiku has no originality at all except looting

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Felixv: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2018
The heat is getting to atiku. Obi’s Bigotry is getting air time. While atiku’s voodoo Economics is being demystified.

I wonder what Obi will tell the Northern people especially the Hausa and Nupe Muslim community why as a governor in Anambra he decided discriminate against them by demolishing their markets, like the Northern Goat dealers Market , Arewa Park , Arewa Onion Dealers Park etc
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by boxypane(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2018
Atiku has given his dogs the go ahead to spill his milk. Speak facts of situations. Truth is, Atiku in character and personality and representation all equals to bribery and scams.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by socialmediaman: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You call this facts? grin

Are you sure you went to school or ever heard about the word ECONOMICS before?

Debt isn't a problem as long as its judiciously put into what it was meant for.

E.G. in a right government dept rise would be equivalent to infrastrural input which means that the higher the debt, the greater the infrastructure which in summary means that the debt would pay off itself via the infrastructural investment it went into.

Why do you think this FG is on a massive infrastructural drive? cheesy

The previous government of GEJ was on a LIABILITY DRIVE when they were borrowing to pay salaries rather than on infrastructure. This FG is on record that it hasn't borrowed for salaries but strictly for infrastructure.

Now I can see why Athiefkulators are brainless because all they see is a debt rise while closing their eyes to where this debt is going into which incidentally are abandoned projects from previous governments which some have been abandoned for over 20years.

All these infrastructure should have set Nigeria in a very good position if only they had been finished long ago so now due to time lapse a lot of them are now obsolete and needed to be upgraded by this FG to compete with modern standards which then entails more spending.

Athiefkulators need to go back to the school of economics

Lol I had to comment on this one, it was funny, the fact that you’re using so much lines trying to explain Buhari’s achievements... if it were Lagos for instance during Fashola’s time, he’ll simply tell you how oversold the bonds are, how IGR has quadrupled and how many investors are scampering for a piece of the cake etc. he doesn’t spend time comparing a failed government with his government.

GEJ’s Government failed Nigerians, that’s why they were voted out with hopes of more jobs and efficiency in Buhari’s government. But things have become so bad now that we aren’t talking about Hope under Buhari, we’re talking about survival.

Millions of jobs are gone, adding to the millions who didn’t have jobs before that kicked GEJ out due to anger! Corruption has increased, inefficiency has increased, hardship has increased, electricity has not improved one bit... and yet you’re talking about borrowing to rebuild infrastructure and abandoned projects.

Continue singing, Nigerians are enjoying the rhythm grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Cheeryfeet: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2018
eyeview:
Facts. That's one area APC and Buhari zombies are deficient. That's why they resort to lies, falsehood and propaganda

Bullying, intimidation, harassment, character assassination etc

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Cheeryfeet: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Atiku the scam is talking about his supporters speaking facts grin

. A blind man that has sold his conscience for money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template / APC NWC members Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) / Osun Governorship Election: Sniffer Dogs Deployed By NSCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.