Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,300 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread - Travel (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (431229 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Lordsmithfx: 1:13pm On Feb 06
I will like to be added to the Whatsapp group
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Gabson4: 7:45am On Feb 09
bdiji:

Hello,

Kindly respond.

Thanks.
yes.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Maiwada1: 8:58am On Feb 09
Lordsmithfx:
I will like to be added to the Whatsapp group

Have you been added?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Ambicus8: 9:54pm On Feb 09
Maiwada1:

Have you been added?

I’ll like to be added, here’s my number 08181094842
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by aestake: 10:42pm On Feb 10
Ambicus8:

I’ll like to be added, here’s my number 08181094842
I would like...
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Lordsmithfx: 10:07pm On Feb 13
Ambicus8:

Scan the code to join the group. Or drop your number so I can add you. I can’t drop the link here.

Please let’s help each other 🙏
pls add me to the group 08133368416
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by bdiji: 11:57am On Feb 16
Gabson4:
yes.

Hi,
I had my interview since 11th Jan 2024 but I haven’t gotten my passport back or any feed back from consulate I heard it was 2-3weeks for response but it’s been over A month now, what could cause delay?
Is there anyway I can call or email the embassy?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 6:58pm On Feb 16
bdiji:

Hi,
I had my interview since 11th Jan 2024 but I haven’t gotten my passport back or any feed back from consulate I heard it was 2-3weeks for response but it’s been over A month now, what could cause delay?
Different strokes for different folks, some get their visa within weeks while some could be months.
After interview embassy still carry out investigations on some suspicious filing or thereabout,

You can’t do nothing at this time than to just wait to hear from the embassy, many things can cause delays they’re just doing their thing. As long as everything is good from your own side, do not worry they don’t have no choice than to issue your visa. Be patient and keep checking your status.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by bdiji: 12:57pm On Feb 17
InvestorTeeMan:

Different strokes for different folks, some get their visa within weeks while some could be months.
After interview embassy still carry out investigations on some suspicious filing or thereabout,

You can’t do nothing at this time than to just wait to hear from the embassy, many things can cause delays they’re just doing their thing. As long as everything is good from your own side, do not worry they don’t have no choice than to issue your visa. Be patient and keep checking your status.

Thank you.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Udo210: 6:53am On Feb 18
[left][/left]pls I'm also waiting for a date and my petition notice will expire this February 24th. Pls add me to the k1 visa group I need help.
InvestorTeeMan:

On your cgi, that part it says have you received the instructions or whatever from the embassy to continue and pick a date for your interview, just click YES. Then wait for the embassy to reach out to you to pick a date whenever they release dates for new batch.
Check your email from time to time, join WhatsApp group for ppl waiting on dates.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Udo210: 6:55am On Feb 18
[left][/left]pls add me to the WhatsApp group, 07086855551.
Lordsmithfx:
pls add me to the group 08133368416
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 3:31pm On Feb 18
Udo210:
[left][/left]pls I'm also waiting for a date and my petition notice will expire this February 24th. Pls add me to the k1 visa group I need help.
Have you sign up and submit your cgi ?
Make sure you check your email from time to time.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Iyke6006: 5:46pm On Feb 19
Please add me to the WhatsApp group for k1 visa 08064306041
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by tayoeddo: 1:44pm On Feb 26
Hello Chimebuka90,
Did your petitioner later get the confirmation email/message? If yes, how long did it take? or how did you go about it?
I'm currently in the same situation.
Thanks

chimebuka90:
Greetings everyone,
Please I want to know how long it takes after submitting the petition to get email from USCIS, my petitioner used UPS to post it, they told her they dropped the mail at the Lockbox in Dallas, is that the right place? Will they send a mail to the mailing address or just an email to acknowledge receipt and how long after the submission should we expect email or mail from them confirming the receipt?
Thank you
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Logo780: 10:03am On Feb 27
There is an active WhatsApp group for interview date. Drop your number, I will send your number to the admin.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by aestake: 3:32pm On Feb 27
Logo780:
There is an active WhatsApp group for interview date. Drop your number, I will send your number to the admin.
haha grin shocked
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ADESOLASH: 7:46pm On Feb 27
Please Do I need to worry, my middle name was misspelled by NVC on my K1 visa welcome letter. My Approval notice has it spelled correctly but NVC spelled is wrong, Anyone else has this problem how do I solve this please my interview is in 2 weeks and I don't want them making the same mistakes on my visa.

Will this be a problem?

Please I need all the help and suggestions I can get.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 4:21am On Feb 28
ADESOLASH:
Please Do I need to worry, my middle name was misspelled by NVC on my K1 visa welcome letter. My Approval notice has it spelled correctly but NVC spelled is wrong, Anyone else has this problem how do I solve this please my interview is in 2 weeks and I don't want them making the same mistakes on my visa.

Will this be a problem?

Please I need all the help and suggestions I can get.
Your approval is from a different body, plus your case is no longer with the NVC now with the embassy. So you only have limited option here.
Make sure on the day of your interview, have your approval with you and copies of NOAs and copies of your original K1 petition. Do not say anything about it if the VO did not ask you. Do your interview and after your congratulations letter, then raise the issue and let the VO know that the mistake is from NVC so that they will have the correct one on your visa. It is nothing to worry about you can’t have any problem with this you just have to be prepared for the unexpected coz they may wanna ask more questions. Also have with you the copy of the welcome letter where the mistake is.

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by ADESOLASH: 8:11am On Feb 28
Thanks Alot I will do just that
InvestorTeeMan:

Your approval is from a different body, plus your case is no longer with the NVC now with the embassy. So you only have limited option here.
Make sure on the day of your interview, have your approval with you and copies of NOAs and copies of your original K1 petition. Do not say anything about it if the VO did not ask you. Do your interview and after your congratulations letter, then raise the issue and let the VO know that the mistake is from NVC so that they will have the correct one on your visa. It is nothing to worry about you can’t have any problem with this you just have to be prepared for the unexpected coz they may wanna ask more questions. Also have with you the copy of the welcome letter where the mistake is.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Bigdayo2018: 7:33am On Mar 03
Please I haven’t gotten date for my k1 visa interview and it’s taking too long already.
Please can you add me to a WhatsApp group where I can get notifications when date drop for k1 visa
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by amsoulz: 8:52pm On Mar 04
Hello guys, um I finally got an email from my fiance that nvc approved letter, so I'm currently filling the d-160 form. I must say its been frustrating, cause the page timeout is too short or am I the only one experienced this, help if there's anything that can be done
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 3:07am On Mar 05
amsoulz:
Hello guys, um I finally got an email from my fiance that nvc approved letter, so I'm currently filling the d-160 form. I must say its been frustrating, cause the page timeout is too short or am I the only one experienced this, help if there's anything that can be done
Don’t be frustrated, all na experience. Some people are just starting this stage you have passed through and most likely they will face something worse than this.
Just start gathering your documentation and get your visa fees and medicals together so that you can do everything in couple of days that your case will be ready for interview
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by amsoulz: 1:28am On Mar 06
InvestorTeeMan:

Don’t be frustrated, all na experience. Some people are just starting this stage you have passed through and most likely they will face something worse than this.
Just start gathering your documentation and get your visa fees and medicals together so that you can do everything in couple of days that your case will be ready for interview
Thanks

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by chimebuka90(m): 6:06am On Mar 06
Yes we did get mail in the mail box after 2 weeks, you will get yours don't worry except if your petitioner moved he/she should notify USCIS too
tayoeddo:
Hello Chimebuka90,
Did your petitioner later get the confirmation email/message? If yes, how long did it take? or how did you go about it?
I'm currently in the same situation.
Thanks

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Gabson4: 7:35pm On Mar 07
Really, what’s going on, is over a month I left 9ja, call them guy
bdiji:

Hi,
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Gabson4: 7:37pm On Mar 07
My interview was January 11th too, you sure you don’t received email, from Dhl
Gabson4:
Really, what’s going on, is over a month I left 9ja, call them guy
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by DigitalearningP: 7:39pm On Mar 07
HI GUYS,

IF YOU WANT TO ANY IMMIGRATION, VISA CLICK ON : https://workandstudyblog.com/

THANKS.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by bdiji: 10:47pm On Mar 07
Gabson4:
My interview was January 11th too, you sure you don’t received email, from Dhl

No mail, nothing ….it’s exhausting.
I even went there on 26th Jan.
It was approved on CEAC then went back to application received, then now it’s on approved again (since 26th Feb).
Even those on 221g would have gotten theirs.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by amsoulz: 10:44pm On Mar 09
Hello fam, please I need guide, so what next am I to do after filling and submitting the ds160 form online. I got a confirmation email from nvc but no invoice number for fees payment. Abi am I getting something wrong, whatz my next step please
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 3:24am On Mar 10
amsoulz:
Hello fam, please I need guide, so what next am I to do after filling and submitting the ds160 form online. I got a confirmation email from nvc but no invoice number for fees payment. Abi am I getting something wrong, whatz my next step please
What confirmation do you get from nvc, did it say your case was sent to the embassy or just the normal approval notice.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Cinacci124: 7:11am On Mar 10
amsoulz:

👍
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by amsoulz: 10:19pm On Mar 10
InvestorTeeMan:

What confirmation do you get from nvc, did it say your case was sent to the embassy or just the normal approval notice.
Sent to the embassy, after that we filled out the ds160 form. Next is what please

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Travelling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.