Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (429191 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 3:10am On Mar 11
amsoulz:

Sent to the embassy, after that we filled out the ds160 form. Next is what please
Start putting all your prove of bonafide relationship together, start preparing for medicals and police report.
Your case will be ready for interview in couple of days, get your money together for visa fee and medical so that you won’t delay things.
After your case status change to “Ready” go ahead and create cgi account and join the people waiting for interview dates to be rolled out
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by amsoulz: 9:23am On Mar 11
InvestorTeeMan:

Start putting all your prove of bonafide relationship together, start preparing for medicals and police report.
Your case will be ready for interview in couple of days, get your money together for visa fee and medical so that you won’t delay things.
After your case status change to “Ready” go ahead and create cgi account and join the people waiting for interview dates to be rolled out
Thank you so much.
Can I have your number please...for further info
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 9:28am On Mar 11
amsoulz:

Thank you so much.
Can I have your number please...for further info
Here's mine 08167185997
Ok you can reach out to me on this email I will send you my WhatsApp number tundeajilo@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Ayomide2697: 10:03pm On Mar 13
Hello,

I am currently processing the K1 visa but I have been having issues with getting and scheduling appointment dates.
Does anyone have a tip that I can use to get an appointment date. Also, can I call the embassy to schedule one?.

I will also like to be put on the Interview date group, my number is 08169465938
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 10:31pm On Mar 13
Ayomide2697:
Hello,

I am currently processing the K1 visa but I have been having issues with getting and scheduling appointment dates.
Does anyone have a tip that I can use to get an appointment date. Also, can I call the embassy to schedule one?.

I will also like to be put on the Interview date group, my number is 08169465938
You have to wait to receive notification from the embassy to proceed to scheduling a date whenever it is available that’s the new procedure no trick but in the interim make sure you join the WhatsApp group of ppl waiting for dates to be rolled out so that you can be among the next group
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Ayomide2697: 10:42pm On Mar 13
InvestorTeeMan:

You have to wait to receive notification from the embassy to proceed to scheduling a date whenever it is available that’s the new procedure no trick but in the interim make sure you join the WhatsApp group of ppl waiting for dates to be rolled out so that you can be among the next group

We have gotten our packet but whenever we check the website, it says there are no appointments dates available.

Also, I don’t have the link of the WhatsApp group, please add me to it
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 3:03am On Mar 14
Ayomide2697:

We have gotten our packet but whenever we check the website, it says there are no appointments dates available.

Also, I don’t have the link of the WhatsApp group, please add me to it
Ok good, just be on the lookout for date. If you scroll back to few slides you will see the recent WhatsApp group created by some members just try to reach out via the number so that they can add you. Good luck
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by NigelCundy: 8:55pm On Mar 14
Hello, @InvestorTeeMan
For my interview, can I use a birth certificate gotten from NPC in 2010? I was born in 1995
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 11:02pm On Mar 14
NigelCundy:
Hello, @InvestorTeeMan
For my interview, can I use a birth certificate gotten from NPC in 2010? I was born in 1995
Yes you’re good with the birth certificate as far as you were born after 1992.

Good luck on your interview.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by IkwerreBabe: 11:18pm On Mar 15
Hi,
Does anyone know who I can contact about K1 visa dates?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 12:09am On Mar 16
IkwerreBabe:
Hi,
Does anyone know who I can contact about K1 visa dates?
If you mean interview date, just join the WhatsApp group
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by IkwerreBabe: 2:13am On Mar 16
How do I join?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 1:06pm On Mar 16
IkwerreBabe:
How do I join?
If you read few slides backwards you will find contacts of people who recently created WhatsApp group for dates but if you can’t get hold of anyone just create a new group and post here for new people to join then y’all can work together
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Cinacci124: 4:03pm On Mar 16
InvestorTeeMan:

please I sent you a mail a long time ago
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 9:21pm On Mar 16
Cinacci124:

please I sent you a mail a long time ago
I did replied you
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Cinacci124: 10:52am On Mar 17
InvestorTeeMan:

I did replied you

Yes I saw it, and I sent you another one with the question I wanted you to help me with. Thank you for your response in advance.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 9:08am On Mar 18
Cinacci124:

Yes I saw it, and I sent you another one with the question I wanted you to help me with. Thank you for your response in advance.
Are you the one asking about medicals ?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Cinacci124: 3:35am On Mar 19
InvestorTeeMan:

Are you the one asking about medicals ?

No. I'm asking about duration it takes for K1 Visa because my fiancee and I filed in February last year but we haven't heard anything from them and this is the 13th month of our waiting.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 12:25am On Mar 20
Cinacci124:

No. I'm asking about duration it takes for K1 Visa because my fiancee and I filed in February last year but we haven't heard anything from them and this is the 13th month of our waiting.
Some people got their approval in 15 months or after, even before. If your case is being processed in California service center you’re still within the proposed USCIS normal processing time of 14 to 15 months. If at 15 months you still don’t hear anything then you can submit out of processing time inquiry, call them or chat with an agent via Emma to ask what’s going on with your case. Request to speak to a level 3 or 4 officer coz those level one guys that always run to answer calls don’t even know anything at times.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by johnwegs(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21
Abeg my case was denied after today’s interview the consulate said I need a co sponsor after summit ting my co sponsors details, how long do I have to wait again
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by IkwerreBabe: 1:57pm On Mar 21
johnwegs:
Abeg my case was denied after today’s interview the consulate said I need a co sponsor after summit ting my co sponsors details, how long do I have to wait again

Oh no, I’m sorry to hear that. What exactly does that mean? Did they say what the issue was with the sponsor’s details you provided?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by johnwegs(m): 3:10pm On Mar 21
IkwerreBabe:

Oh no, I’m sorry to hear that. What exactly does that mean? Did they say what the issue was with the sponsor’s details you provided?
no the need my wife to get a co sponsor
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 7:16pm On Mar 21
johnwegs:
Your case was denied or you were told to just get a co-sponsor and your case will be reopened ?
Were you issued 221G and what does it say.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by johnwegs(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21
InvestorTeeMan:

Your case was denied or you were told to just get a co-sponsor and your case will be reopened ?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by johnwegs(m): 7:24pm On Mar 21
InvestorTeeMan:

was issued a 221g sorry was refused ,the said in the paper I should get a co sponsor details,
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by johnwegs(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21
If I get a co sponsor how long wil it take for it to be issued
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 7:59pm On Mar 21
johnwegs:
was issued a 221g sorry was refused ,the said in the paper I should get a co sponsor details,
Ok you’re good, just get a co-sponsor that meets the requirements. For few ones have seen it takes from few weeks to a couple of months to get their case approved if other issues does not arise

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by johnwegs(m): 6:49am On Mar 22
InvestorTeeMan:

Ok you’re good, just get a co-sponsor that meets the requirements. For few ones have seen it takes from few weeks to a couple of months to get their case approved if other issues does not arise
bro sorry for disturbing where do I summit the documents do I need to go back to the embassy?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 11:13am On Mar 22
johnwegs:
bro sorry for disturbing where do I summit the documents do I need to go back to the embassy?
Check the 221g you will find information about where and how you should submit
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by IkwerreBabe: 4:34pm On Mar 22
johnwegs:
If I get a co sponsor how long wil it take for it to be issued

I'm confused. Are you the beneficiary or the petitioner? Why does your wife need a cosponsor?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by nikkeypearl: 10:30pm On Mar 22
Hello,
@InvestorTeeMan
Pls does it take this long for NVC to send out welcome packet. Case was approved on Feb.7th, we also have the case number. After inquiring, we were told we would be notified when our petition has been assigned to US embassy. Its been over a month, does it usually take this long or is there any other thing we should do?
I’ll appreciate your response 🙏 and anyone who is in similar situation.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by IkwerreBabe: 2:38am On Mar 23
nikkeypearl:
Hello,
@InvestorTeeMan
Pls does it take this long for NVC to send out welcome packet. Case was approved on Feb.7th, we also have the case number. After inquiring, we were told we would be notified when our petition has been assigned to US embassy. Its been over a month, does it usually take this long or is there any other thing we should do?
I’ll appreciate your response 🙏 and anyone who is in similar situation.

Did you complete and submit the d160?

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Travelling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.