Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (429410 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Gudnexvincent:
I'll like to know this pls.
Can pregnancy affect my K1 process? During the medicals or at any other point. Thanks..
No.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by otomori(m): 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Treasureprince1:
I need more October filers, waiting for NOA2 approval alone is so boring, I need plenty of us to wait together.

September bro
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Treasureprince1: 8:14am On Oct 31, 2019
otomori:

September bro
alright bro, i'm right behind you.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2019
Gudnexvincent:
I'll like to know this pls.

Can pregnancy affect my K1 process? During the medicals or at any other point. Thanks..
The straight answer to your question will be no. However X-Ray is mandatory for all applicants thus if you are concerned about the rays affecting your baby then you might have to wait till after delivery before you can do the X-Ray and continue with your application process. However I'm told that you get to wear a shield to protect the baby from any rays during the X-Ray procedure. The choice is up to you.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sandraigho: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
LegitBachelor:
The straight answer to your question will be no. However X-Ray is mandatory for all applicants thus if you are concerned about the rays affecting your baby then you might have to wait till after delivery before you can do the X-Ray and continue with your application process. However I'm told that you get to wear a shield to protect the baby from any rays during the X-Ray procedure. The choice is up to you.
Exactly...i was told it doesn't affect the baby in anyway as you'll be given a shied to protect your belly so you should be fine.
However, I'll like to ask how pregnancy can affect one's K1 application either positively or negatively
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sharpman1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
sandraigho:

Exactly...i was told it doesn't affect the baby in anyway as you'll be given a shied to protect your belly so you should be fine.
However, I'll like to ask how pregnancy can affect one's K1 application either positively or negatively

See below. You have the answer to the question.

LegitBachelor:
The straight answer to your question will be no.

123JohnF:

No.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Gudnexvincent(f): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
LegitBachelor:

Thanks for the explanation..
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sandraigho: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
sharpman1:

See below. You have the answer to the question.

Thanks but i wasn't referring to the issue of having to do an X-ray.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sharpman1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
sandraigho:

I am not referring to the issue of having to do an X-ray.

I am simply saying being pregnant has NO impact on your K1 application.....just like others stated earlier.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by mekusa10: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hi guys, please to everyone that has been approved Visa, please how long did it take you to receive the visa from the date of your interview?. I have someone I interviewed with on CR1 that has already picked up his visa today. I'm very worried as my profile still says AP. Someone else that interviewed yesterday has his profile saying visa issued.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
mekusa10:
Hi guys, please to everyone that has been approved Visa, please how long did it take you to receive the visa from the date of your interview?. I have someone I interviewed with on CR1 that has already picked up his visa today. I'm very worried as my profile still says AP. Someone else that interviewed yesterday has his profile saying visa issued.

Depends on the date the VO told you bro. Hope your bags are packed and have your jackets handy. This cold deh tear agbada o grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by otomori(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
Treasureprince1:
alright bro, i'm right behind you.
Bumper to bumper
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by mekusa10: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Drenimarcus:

Depends on the date the VO told you bro. Hope your bags are packed and have your jackets handy. This cold deh tear agbada o grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

VO told everyone 2 weeks oh, and it's the 4th day, people already collecting their visas. Lol I'm preparing well for the cold. I go remember to bring wetin strong pass agbada grin
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
mekusa10:

VO told everyone 2 weeks oh, and it's the 4th day, people already collecting their visas. Lol I'm preparing well for the cold. I go remember to bring wetin strong pass agbada grin

Oh well you should have it within 14 working days. Happy Halloween grin grin grin grin
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Dreemerr: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by adeney93: 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Please guys... I would really appreciate a sincere answer to this question. Is it a necessity to do a court wedding at Ikoyi Registry for a SPOUSAL USA VISA APPLICATION?? Thank you
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by adeney93: 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Please guys... I would really appreciate a sincere answer to this question. Is it a necessity to do a court wedding at Ikoyi Registry for a SPOUSAL USA VISA APPLICATION?? Thank you
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Sukey: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2019
Good morning And I wish everybody a blissful month.please I need help on how to get the bachelorhood certificate and how much it costs.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
Sukey:
Good morning And I wish everybody a blissful month.please I need help on how to get the bachelorhood certificate and how much it costs.
Just as I said here on this thread you can do it with the Local Government where you live or with Ikoyi Marriage Registry. I did mine with my local government and it cost me around 15 to 20k. They did everything for me including the Court Affidavit. Ikoyi Registry is more expensive, I'm told. But you can choose to do it there if you want.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Treasureprince1: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
LegitBachelor:
Just as I said here on tbis thread you can do it with the Local Government where you live or with Ikoyi Marriage Registry. I did mine with my local governmwnt and it cost me around 15 to 20k. Ikoyi Registry is more expensive, I'm told. But you can choose to do it there if you want.
bacherhood certificate? Please must everyone go to the embassy with this or is it limited to some people?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
Treasureprince1:
bacherhood certificate? Please must everyone go to the embassy with this or is it limited to some people?
No need to go with it. I did it during front loading at the petition stage. But since you have been approved by USCIS, and there are no concerns on your side on whether the Embassy might doubt you, then you don't need the certificate. The reason he needs it is because he and his fiance did Traditional Introduction which might be confusing to the Embassy sometimes.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Treasureprince1: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
LegitBachelor:
No need to go with it. I did it during front loading at the petition stage. But since you have been approved by USCIS, and there are no concerns on your side on whether the Embassy might doubt you, then you don't need the certificate. The reason he needs it is because he and his fiance did Traditional Introduction which might be confusing to the Embassy sometimes.
I've not been approved yet o, have you forgotten so soon I'm the last born, we filed early last month, I'm just jejely waiting for NOA2, cheesy

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Treasureprince1:
I've not been approved yet o, have you forgotten so soon I'm the last born, we filed early last month, I'm just jejely waiting for NOA2, cheesy
Oh yeah I forgot. You are the last born.....but that will end very soon and you will have someone you senior grin

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Treasureprince1: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
LegitBachelor:
Oh yeah I forgot. You are the last born.....but that will end very soon and you will have someone you senior grin
hahahhahahha, i can't wait ooo.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by dicsnemma: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2019

The tests you’ll run at the clinic might reveal how many weeks or months pregnant you are. Provided it tallies with the date you last met your fiancé, that shouldn’t be a problem. You might be asked about it by the CO and you might not. (Please don’t be offended by what i just said oo��).

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Glorioussugar: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
Please you guys should join me in fasting and prayer oo, for this calendar to open. #crying#

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Treasureprince1: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Glorioussugar:
Please you guys should join me in fasting and prayer oo, for this calendar to open. #crying#
it will, i always wish the best for you,

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Glorioussugar: 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
Treasureprince1:
it will, i always wish the best for you,

Thank you so much ��

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by mrversatile: 1:01am On Nov 04, 2019
Hello house, Please can any of the senior men here give a step by step procedure on how to adjust status after marriage. Thank you
Cc @sharpman1 @LegitBachelor @Drenimarcus
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 1:13am On Nov 04, 2019
mrversatile:
Hello house, Please can any of the senior men here give a step by step procedure on how to adjust status after marriage. Thank you
Cc @sharpman1 @LegitBachelor @Drenimarcus

https://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos/

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by gladeria: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2019
Good morning all.. Hope you're all doing great. Please has anyone ever paid for k2 visa.. I paid for k 98,050(fiance or spouse visa) @gtb and they said k2(child of k1) is not registered on their profile. I have called and emailed Lagosiv but no response till now. I need to schedule interview asap o. I don't know what to do.. Is k2 payment under k? If I select k as payment for k2 ,the receipt will bear fiance or spouse visa which is not acceptable right?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by blazerichy: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2019
gladeria:
Good morning all.. Hope you're all doing great. Please has anyone ever paid for k2 visa.. I paid for k 98,050(fiance or spouse visa) @gtb and they said k2(child of k1) is not registered on their profile. I have called and emailed Lagosiv but no response till now. I need to schedule interview asap o. I don't know what to do.. Is k2 payment under k? If I select k as payment for k2 ,the receipt will bear fiance or spouse visa which is not acceptable right?

Hi, Are you applying for a K1 visa? Because that's is the fee you ought to pay N98,050 except the bank staff doesn't know what K1 stands for .. KIndly clarify

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (259) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Travelling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.