Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? (30669 Views)

As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Preciousgirl(f): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
What exactly about a lady attracts you?

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Jashub: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
Height and body curves.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Preciousgirl(f): 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.

Are you this brainless?

214 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by khingTony(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Intelligence (not to be mistaken for Brilliance).

But it's so rare in this part of the world

sad sad

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Madibah(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Thick thighs and her intelligence

51 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by IamD18: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Just be presentable first, before any other thing.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by 4ckz: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

My attraction = yansh

Sadly I've met a lot of terrible women because of it

Would I change?

I pray so, but don't think it's possible

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by ElRapido: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by hashtagged(m): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Just be truthful, that's all I hate lies

14 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by soundOsonic: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
I was walking at the edge of the street, weeks after reading Ubunja miseducation. After rejecting the red pills twice in a week, you see there is this thing i hate about pills, so very hard to swallow you see.
I saw a girl, so very attractive. I am not necessarily a fan of big ass and big boobs, that is not where my appreciation of my art lies. I am a fan of beautiful face, sheer beauty. She had such a lovely skin, so smooth like the velvet, white teeth with a perfect diamond edge cutting cheek bone, her complexion was somewhat brown and somewhat red with an innocent looking countenance. She was unique in her own way, and alas I said Eureka, a perfect beauty which is similar to those ones in the reconnaissance painting, I didn't know when I uttered "my mona lisa" I was about to approach.
When I saw her spewing words of profanities to an old Lady. All eyes were on her, No not because of her beauty but because of her surprisingly foul demeanor.

Back to the question, after such experience and weighed my love for the art and my love for virtuous splendor. I later concluded how about I have it all.

There is nothing so attractive as a woman, yea a woman with beauty and brain

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Girls with confidence i hate shy gyals

(2) gyals with I.Q

Not like those senseless nl gyals awon seti zzor and co.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Brandonx(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
Eloquence, intelligence, bilingual and I'll be falling head over heels.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tall babes with nice curves.
I dislike short and skinny girls
Most of them are very wicked with deep minds
In all Nigerian girls are not worth the stress
I'm currently dating a babe from Sierra Leone

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by parkervero(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wetin you go give if tell I yan my yan on top the matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Franktom247(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
The title of the thread says it all it is not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Bola146(f): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Are you this brainless?

Gbosa shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by tnerro1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tall babe with nice boobs and ass. I will manage any complexion as long as she has the above features

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Jodha(f): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
If I was a guy.... I'll be attracted to a tall lady with ass...either dark or fair....she should be really smart... simple and well behaved.... that's the kind of lady I'll want for my brothers...

For the guys
I'll want a tall dark guy with cute smile....and attractive lips... He should be humble...God fearing..a man of little words... straight forward etc

Modified
Please y'all should check my signature...I sell really nice hair...

For the guys ...I've got yhu covered too...I sell really nice wrist watches .. please check my signature

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Biglugard(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
I don't date Nigerian girls sorry

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Uzomacharles: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jodha:
If I was a guy.... I'll be attracted to a tall lady with ass...either dark or fair....she should be really smart... simple and well behaved.... that's the kind of lady I'll want for my brothers...

For the guys
I'll want a tall dark guy with cute smile....and attractive lips... He should be humble...God fearing..a man of little words... straight forward etc

Perceiving Something....

Me I like curve ooo and breast ooo...
I respect slim girls not lekpa ooo..
They turn me on easily...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Jodha(f): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Perceiving Something....

Me I like curve ooo and breast ooo...
I respect slim girls not lekpa ooo..
They turn me on easily...

What's the difference between a slim girl and lekpa?

25 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by odinson1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jodha:

For the guys

And of course he should be rich Too because Security (which includes Resources like Assets and money) is the only reason you Nigerian ladies go Into relationships

"My money is my money,his money is our money"

How can one be so lazy,selfish and greedy all at the same time But don't worry though, Shiloh 2030 got you covered

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Jodha(f): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
odinson1:

And of course he should be rich Too because Security (which includes Resources like Assets and money) is the only reason you Nigerian ladies go Into relationships

"My money is my money,his money is our money"

How can one be so lazy,selfish and greedy all at the same time But don't worry though, Shiloh 2030 got you covered

See I don't want to insult yhu...but please don't ever move mad in my mentions again....

Take yhur mental instability elsewhere...

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by SILENTandSMART2: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lol cheesy...

Don't lemme break it down cus only few gonna understand wink

The thing is kinds complicated wink

smiley
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by paulolee(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
be beautiful, have nice shape n even if its jus ass no probs and most importantly she gat get sense o

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by jawalis(m): 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Just give me Denique. tongue
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Mandela27: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
The woman of my dream..my fantasy.Sad thing is i wont get to marry her,she's a luxury I cant afford,I'd just get a kid outta her.Get me a dark girl with average body like runtown's girlfriend,thats my spec.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Denique(f): 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
jawalis:
Just give me Deni.que. tongue
Awwwn kiss
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by jawalis(m): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Denique:

Awwwn kiss
Babe. How’s your day so far
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Nazgul: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
High IQ

Lively, I don't have strength to be interviewing her everyday in the name of discussion

Smart

Neat

I'm not a fan of big boobs, it's a turn off for me. I love them moderate or small sef.

She must not be jobless...not time to start playing the fatherly role when I'm still single.

Truthful...I find it hard to trust anyone who lied to me in the past....let me stop here for now.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Heroclitus(m): 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Physically, well painted toes and neatly groomed long fingernails + an excessively large yansh

As for the qualitative features... Hmmmm

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / Dealing With Unromantic Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.