Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs (36587 Views)

Bandit, Yellow Baba Arusa Who Led Sunday’s Attack On Kaduna-Abuja Road shot Dead / Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos / Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Beremx(f): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lord have mercy
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by One2Atikulate10(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
patogist:
God save our life...
This is massacre .... Wow
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by phemmie06(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
patogist:
God save our life...
Pls are you an eye reporter? This is serious may God rescue this nation from blood sucking agent

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by goslowgoslow(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
tomakint:
Buhari is a curse in the land no doubt!
You get sense at all? Do you know the history of crisis in kaduna? Na today?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by tomakint: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
goslowgoslow:

You get sense at all? Do you know the history of crisis in kaduna? Na today?
Only the deep can understand go back to your ogogoro sipping man...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by zombieTRACKER: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buhari2019:
This is serious. But we are on top of the situation.

I wish they would lay their hands on you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
patogist:
God save our life...

something is odd about your picture, everone is lying face down, is the scene from a nigerian film? its all too perfect.

just saying, nextime provide real pictures. angry

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Ahmeduana(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
The wicked will not have peace
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by fk001(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
patogist:
God save our life...

Where is this bro?
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
jedisco:
it's confirmed. There is chaos all over Kaduna.
It's linked to the killings which took place in Kasuwa Magani on a very busy market day (the market is a very busy village market not too far from the central town which has had similar issues but to a lesser scale in the recent past)
How could the Government and police try to cover the deaths. First, they reported no casualties, later only two then only yesterday
they reported 55. When I myself saw over 70 dead bodies which were deposited in one mortuary alone not to talk of other mortuaries in the state whose mortuaries had been filled up. Worse still, two more consignments of more bodies were still on the way to that center as other centers had stopped accepting bodies. That's aside how many more still in the bush and bodies which had been claimed.
How can well over 500 people be killed in a market on a market day not by guns but cutlasses and matchets in a move which was obviously preplanned and the security agencies couldn't act on intelligence to forestall it or nip it in the bud? Then the next day, a prominent traditional ruler is waylayed and kidnapped. The thing they could do is a declaration of a curfew after casualties were well into the hundreds
The annoying thing is that almost all the bodies were agile young men. Also all were mutilated and cut absurdly with matchets like they were animals. It was something I had never seen before in my life. A gory sight.
In all these, it was rumoured that the police stood bye and watched the killings which were obviously preplanned until the villagers gathered to protect themselves, that was when they stepped in. Then they now come to deny the deaths.
Left to me, the market should be closed for the time being.
The issue is that this started towards the evening. From experience of similar occurrences, no one can predict what would happen at night. That's when most killings take place. More so, Kaduna town has too many hot zones and it's difficult to bring calm once it has escalated. For now, the curfew has not been fully effected and people are still moving though carefully.
It's by tomorrow that the security agencies may really control the issue

Nigeria police have been compromised... over 400 people in one day??

People must pay oo

El Rufai is a Demon and he acts like one

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Elevation(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
News just reaching me is that the monarch kidnapped recently disappeared from the hands of his Hausa abductors.

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by thatigboman: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
The sad irony of all these mindless killings and insecurity in kaduna now is, according to Ray Power FM, due to a misunderstanding between christain and muslim youths in a village market over wheel barrow. Officially, 55 people were killed that day, but we know it's much more than that.
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
quentin06:

something is odd about your picture, everone is lying face down, is the scene from a nigerian film? its all too perfect.

Don't provoke me with this insensitive comment
can a Nigerian movie be like this..Can't you see that policeman?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by ikcid: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
OMG! why do some people find refuge in killing others. My heart is seriously bleeding!

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by HomeOfMe(f): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
ninjasta:
detail...later
Their children are overseas,living in different countries in big expensive masions,while instigating poor ones with misplaced priorities to fight and kill themselves here. Nigerians will never learn shame.

7 Likes

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by observanc1: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kaduna always on the news for sad reasons.
Such a lovely city o

6 Likes

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Almunjid(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ogaga87:

Learn from Leah, never deny your faith...
Na una type dey first denounce their faith. Lol

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by thatigboman: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
ninjasta:
if coming from abuja dont approach abuja junction
best is just to turn back
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by thatigboman: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buhari2019:
Good development.
24 hr curfew in kaduna is a good development?
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by thatigboman: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
therealdramaking:
Why the curfew?
so much violence going on in the town
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Krak(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
quentin06:

Oversabi will not kill you. Those people were obviously executed after they were disarmed/captured. The pictures are real, pls be sensitive.

20 Likes

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Dexpro: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
Television is a no go area. Be warned!

Look for the nearest military barracks or police station anywhere you are.

Barnawa is tensed!

3 Likes

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by shogotermies(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
someone will just wake up one morning, and decide to kill innocent souls. why is Nigeria like this God.

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by shaydeenamz(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=jedisco post=72291824]It'ss confirmed. There is chaos all over Kaduna.
It's linked to the killings which took place in Kasuwa Magani on a very busy market day (the market is a very busy village market not too far from the central town which has had similar issues but to a lesser scale in the recent past)

How could the Government and police try to cover the deaths. First, they reported no casualties, later only two then only yesterday
they reported 55. When I myself saw over 70 dead bodies which were deposited in one mortuary alone not to talk of other mortuaries in the state whose mortuaries had been filled up. Worse still, two more consignments of more bodies were still on the way to that center as other centers had stopped accepting bodies. That's aside how many more still in the bush and bodies which had been claimed.

How can well over 400 people be killed in a market on a market day not by guns but cutlasses and matchets in a move which was obviously preplanned and the security agenc
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by thatigboman: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
quentin06:

see the real picture. Kidnap of a traditional ruler and his wife yesterday or the day before and killing of his guards

5 Likes

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
I ve noticed something about this crisis stuff anytime there is riot in jos expect a follow up in kaduna...

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by goslowgoslow(m): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
tomakint:

Only the deep can understand go back to your ogogoro sipping man...
Park somewhere, nobody is happy with what is happening but I am just telling you it is a very old problem it didn't start under Buhari. You kid of yesterday!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by thatigboman: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
I ve noticed something about this crisis stuff anytime there is riot in jos expect a follow up in kaduna...
u are much on point. Kaduna, zaria then jos

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by thatigboman: 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
shogotermies:
someone will just wake up one morning, and decide to kill innocent souls.
why is Nigeria like this God.
hausa fulani wear dagger all the time, so killing means nothing to them

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by dingbang(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chief of defence staff... What is happening, you should be fired.

3 Likes

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by BiafraIShere(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
ninjasta:
for your safety if you dont know where to go
if you are a muslim behave like christian keep jesus in mind

if you are a christian behave like muslim keep this in mind ALLAHU AKBAR

IT MAY SAVE YOURLIFE
I don't know why I found this post hilarious grin grin

I became afraid the moment you mentioned Allahu Akbomb, that statement is synonymous with terrorism and terrorist attacks globally, but whenever I hear Jesus, I feel safe because that word is synonymous with peace and love globally!!
I'm yet to find an Islamic country that is at peace with itself and neighbors!!!

So much bloodshed associated with so called religion of peace. May God protect his children in that hostile region.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order / Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison / Rushing To Abuja Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.