Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs (36589 Views)

Bandit, Yellow Baba Arusa Who Led Sunday’s Attack On Kaduna-Abuja Road shot Dead / Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos / Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by oluwakayode25(m): 12:20am On Oct 22, 2018
I have a brother coming in from ogun state to Abuja..I hope they do not have to pass through kaduna for any reason whatsoever!!!
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by bezimo(m): 1:01am On Oct 22, 2018
Dexpro:
Television is a no go area. Be warned!

Look for the nearest military barracks or police station anywhere you are.

Barnawa is tensed!

Oh really..tensed as in hausa people ready to fight..that my area oh..i thought is a prefominantly christian area.
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by dfrost: 1:02am On Oct 22, 2018
Aseneshii:
No Government will be able to solve that problem without the support of the people. For now non of the two sides are ready for peace, both are scheming on how to cause maximum damage on the next fight. Kaduna is not an easy place to govern.

Why isn't Kaduna an easy place to govern? It's a two-edged sword. Unless most people up North are educated, we will keep having all these senseless riots.

Their leaders know what to do, they won't. How many of these riots do we witness in other regions every decade?

If one is educated, no one will tell you that loss of property and loss of lives are not recovered in a year.

The Northern leaders should educate, I repeat educate the people.

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Almunjid(m): 1:59am On Oct 22, 2018
Ogaga87:

That your faith is like that of a basket does not make all faith equal... I pass you for now..
How ur faith take pass my own? Ode!
Instead of me to practice ur faith, I would rather be an atheist. Ur faith is a joke. Lol

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by thatigboman: 3:53am On Oct 22, 2018
oluwakayode25:
I have a brother coming in from ogun state to Abuja..I hope they do not have to pass through kaduna for any reason whatsoever!!!
no, they dont
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by deewhydoski(m): 5:23am On Oct 22, 2018
id4sho:

i, advice you leave Abuja for Jos early. 6,7,8am
Am planning to reach park by 9am
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by deewhydoski(m): 5:25am On Oct 22, 2018
realnas:
you can pass through akwanga the road is safe even though you might spend a few extra hours travelling
Thanks
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Ogaga87(m): 5:27am On Oct 22, 2018
Almunjid:

How ur faith take pass my own? Ode!
Instead of me to practice ur faith, I would rather be an atheist. Ur faith is a joke. Lol

The quantity of your foolishness, like sand, can fill the earth with extra remaining.....
Ignore or reply for confirmation please....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by id4sho(m): 5:45am On Oct 22, 2018
deewhydoski:
Am planning to reach park by 9am
why I like morning cuz. noon and evening is when the attacks occurs
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by JaaizTech: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2018
whytepawn1:

just so sad... saw this news on front page and had to call my parents in ungwan Sunday area in Kaduna... they told me of a man I know very well, who went to kasuwa magani on that faithful day and till date no one have heard from him, the dreaded truth is just that he might as well be a victim. his phone is switched off.
I wouldn't blame the people for any reprisal attack. the government should be more proactive, these senseless killings just have to stop.
Just condemn the attacks, that's the best you can do. Don't talk of reprisals, majority of the victims in Kasuwa Magnani are the Hausas, the reasons govt understated the casualty is to avoid reprisals from Hausa strong holds.
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Almunjid(m): 7:38am On Oct 22, 2018
Ogaga87:

The quantity of your foolishness, like sand, can fill the earth with extra remaining.....
Ignore or reply for confirmation please....

A fool is calling another person a fool. But who use foolishness curse u?
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Ogaga87(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2018
Almunjid:

A fool is calling another person a fool. But who use foolishness curse u?

Thanks for the confirmation.. You've just won for yourself innumerable trains of stupidity.. Kindly reply to claim your reward.. Useful idiot..

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by gidjah(m): 8:02am On Oct 22, 2018
Kaduna my city,when peace and justice ever return to you? I use to envy going back to live in you, but for where ? Boys have now grown up.The honest truth (and that our leaders in power know) about total peace and progress in Kaduna is when a new STATE IS CREATED OUT OF THAT STATE !SOUTHERN KADUNA IS IT!!.
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 22, 2018
Susu888:

Stop being ignorant nd act like a matured person! Evrything has its limits nd threatening war is not a solution. The christians nd non muslims will suffer the consequences of reprisals cuz muslims r majorities in the north. Its not something anyone wants. Lets all condemn this barbarism! Enough of this childish who will win stupidity.... these r peoples lives being lost wether muslim or christian, its wrong nd shouldn’t be seen as a competition for who is stronger. The state nd federal governments should intervene before the reprisals begin or jos will join the chain reaction nd the whole middle belt will sink in(Allah ya kiyaye)

Threatening war you say? Carefully re-read my comment again and point to where war is threatened...!!

You are the ignorant one here as some people have already declared war on the others from way past..we should all stop burying our head in the sand...the truth is the truth and very bitter to swallow...!!

If you think peace would just return then I'm sorry for you...some people mind are already set to destroy the other from way back in time and what we see today is extension of that mind set..forget the kangaroo peace committee you see...it's just there to make people think they are working to achieve peace...!!

If you exchange your culture and custom for some foreign culture you can't come and try to impose it on those who hold tight to theirs and would never let go...!!

The crises simply stem out of culture clash and until some people's mind set change there can never be peace...until they accept they can't subjugate others to their imported custom and way of life there can never be peace...until they see other humans as equal to them there would never be peace..!!

It's that simple...very unfortunate blood would continue to flow...but the truth is the truth let us not pretend to look the other way just to feel nice..!!!

We all want to leave in peace but it take two to tango..!!!

Peace...!!!

3 Likes

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by IRIEBOY(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2018
Quality20:
frustration from lack of work or jobs and good life is what's driving these southern Kaduna ppl kill Hausa Muslim youths whom they see living better life
guy stop speaking from your anus. The muslim always kill Christians before the Christians revenge. it has never been the reverse. what will the Christians be jealous of? is it the bunch of almajiri ? yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Ijeluv82(f): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2018
Nawaoh,God help ur children.
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Ibrahim3307(m): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
id4sho:

why I like morning cuz. noon and evening is when the attacks occurs
when i was in Zaria 2011, the crisis started very early in the morning they burnt my house and stole my belongings . prevention is better than cure please don't travel for now
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Almunjid(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ogaga87:

Thanks for the confirmation.. You've just won for yourself innumerable trains of stupidity.. Kindly reply to claim your reward.. Useful idiot..
A useful idiot is better than a useless fool. There's high possibility of u being a fool for ever.
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by whytepawn1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
JaaizTech:

Just condemn the attacks, that's the best you can do. Don't talk of reprisals, majority of the victims in Kasuwa Magnani are the Hausas, the reasons govt understated the casualty is to avoid reprisals from Hausa strong holds.
Hausa's the major victims?? bro I tire for you oooo. am just so speechless right now...
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Godson00001: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Rtopzy:

Sabo has been in serious chaos....... I pray he returns safely
Tanx.... He came back dis morning. God bless u for showing concern

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Rtopzy(f): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Godson00001:
Tanx.... He came back dis morning. God bless u for showing concern
Thank God for his safe return............ stay safe dear.
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Ogaga87(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Almunjid:

A useful idiot is better than a useless fool. There's high possibility of u being a fool for ever.

Thanks for claiming your award..

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Almunjid(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2018
Ogaga87:

Thanks for claiming your award..
The reward u and ur family won abi? Foolishness is ur inheritance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order / List Of Ministers And Portfolios (Unofficial From Tribune Nigeria) / Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.