Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs (36586 Views)

Bandit, Yellow Baba Arusa Who Led Sunday’s Attack On Kaduna-Abuja Road shot Dead / Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos / Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by thatigboman: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
kaluxy007:

Don't provoke me with this insensitive comment
can a Nigerian movie be like this..Can't you see that policeman?
have provided the full pix of the car
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by harjorlarh(m): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Oh my God,hope they are not attacking corpers,my sister is serving there embarassed
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by GoodMuyis(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
patogist:
God save our life...

this pic doesn't relate na
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by ProfitDomain(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
harjorlarh:
Oh my God,hope they are not attacking corpers,my sister is serving there embarassed
Don't fear or panic, Corpers should be fine.
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Hollamie007: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
harjorlarh:

Corpers are like Military Men you don't just lay your hands on them
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Quality20(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
frustration from lack of work or jobs and good life is what's driving these southern Kaduna ppl kill Hausa Muslim youths whom they see living better life

2 Likes

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by chrischukszy01(m): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hollamie007:

Corpers are like Military Men you don't just lay your hands on them
Shut ur mouth what do u know about riot? #2011 post election violence do u know how many corp members that were killed in kd n in d north! God all we ask is for ur grace! Biko

2 Likes

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by VaselineCrew: 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
things are happening in this country, yet everyone is chasing Nnamdi Kanu up and down as if he is the cause of Nigerias failure

Just look at how nairaland has been romanticizing Kanu for views

May the souls of the departed rest in peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by MightySparrow: 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
nawtyme:
El Rufai, rather than providing security for those who voted for you, you are busy fight Sehu Sani.

Dear God please protect the Christians in Kadunna.

Dear Allah protect the Muslims in Kadunna.
Which will protect El - rufai? Devil?
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by gidjah(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
KD city use to be !y forsy home untill i relocated for greenr land few years ago. Lord I declare Total Safety for all my people over there. That state really need referendum!Southern Kaduna state straight !!

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by kalvoken(m): 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
GoodMuyis:

this pic doesn't relate na

I pray you don't become a victim nor your pictures relating. Doubting Thomas.

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by kalvoken(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Quality20:
frustration from lack of work or jobs and good life is what's driving these southern Kaduna ppl kill Hausa Muslim youths whom they see living better life

Hmm, tell me more

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by nawtyme: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
MightySparrow:
Which will protect El - rufai? Devil?
He can collect his protection from Ngeneukwenu or Sarrki.
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by doskie(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
patogist:
God save our life...
hmm. na wa oh.

its very serious
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by engrolawei: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
kocoD:
God is in control

>>>>>>>>>>>Checkout The leaked private video of the actress pat ugwu <<<<<<<<<<<<<
LIES!!! Please no one should open this fake blog. It’s a waste of mb. There’s no such video in this blog. Just bypass it.

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by doskie(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
thatigboman:
see the real picture. Kidnap of a traditional ruler and his wife yesterday or the day before and killing of his guards
where
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Yankee101: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
quentin06:

something is odd about your picture, everone is lying face down, is the scene from a nigerian film? its all too perfect.

just saying, nextime provide real pictures. angry

That was in national news. Who will act films with real intestines on the ground? That's the official vehicle and orderly of the Agom (chief/king) who was kidnapped and still missing.

You still think it's a movie? You read 100s of people where killed in the market abi u wan see more gory pictures b4 u believe oh Thomas?

2 Likes

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Colb461: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
na waa oh
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by whytepawn1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
jedisco:
It's confirmed. There is chaos all over Kaduna.
It's linked to the killings which took place in Kasuwa Magani on a very busy market day (the market is a very busy village market not too far from the central town which has had similar issues but to a lesser scale in the recent past)

How could the Government and police try to cover the deaths. First, they reported no casualties, later only two then only yesterday
they reported 55. When I myself saw over 70 dead bodies which were deposited in one mortuary alone not to talk of other big hospitals in the state whose mortuaries had been filled up. Worse still, two more consignments of more bodies were still on the way to that center as other centers had stopped accepting bodies. That's aside how many more still in the bush and bodies which had been claimed.

How can well over 400 people be killed in a market on a market day not by guns but cutlasses and matchets in a move which was obviously preplanned and the security agencies couldn't act on intelligence to forestall it or nip it in the bud? Then the next day, a prominent traditional ruler is waylayed and kidnapped. The thing they could do is a declaration of a curfew after casualties were well into the hundreds
The annoying thing is that almost all the bodies were agile young men. Also all were mutilated and cut absurdly with matchets like they were animals. It was something I had never seen before in my life. A gory sight.

In all these, it was rumoured that the police stood bye and watched the killings which were obviously preplanned until the villagers gathered to protect themselves, that was when they stepped in. Then they now come to deny the deaths.
Left to me, the market should be closed for the time being.

The issue is that this started towards the evening. From experience of similar occurrences, no one can predict what would happen at night. That's when most killings take place. More so, Kaduna town has too many hot zones and it's difficult to bring calm once it has escalated. For now, the curfew has not been fully effected and people are still moving though carefully.
It's by tomorrow that the security agencies may really control the issue
just so sad... saw this news on front page and had to call my parents in ungwan Sunday area in Kaduna... they told me of a man I know very well, who went to kasuwa magani on that faithful day and till date no one have heard from him, the dreaded truth is just that he might as well be a victim. his phone is switched off.
I wouldn't blame the people for any reprisal attack. the government should be more proactive, these senseless killings just have to stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by haaryobhami: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Quality20:
u seem to be on ground,what is actually happening who is killing each other.
I have fam down there nd am worried now
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by jammal: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Quality20:

Ur comment is senseless, was it the southern kaduna youths that caused the fight? And did u say is leaving better? U need to get ur head examined. With d hand to mouth ur people leave, just watch d curfew will be relaxed so u guys don't die of hunger
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by vicben27(m): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Quality20:
will you shut. up ur dirty mouth there you uncircumcised idiot..

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by JaaizTech: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
BiafraIShere:
I don't know why I found this post hilarious grin grin

I became afraid the moment you mentioned Allahu Akbomb, that statement is synonymous with terrorism and terrorist attacks globally, but whenever I hear Jesus, I feel safe because that word is synonymous with peace and love globally!!
I'm yet to find an Islamic country that is at peace with itself and neighbors!!!

So much bloodshed associated with so called religion of peace. May God protect his children in that hostile region.

In case U are not aware the place this violence is happening is the xtian area of Kaduna. In case you don't know the people killing are the xtians in Sabo, mosque are burning, Muslim homes are burning. That's the story, anyone who hears of crisis in Sabo knows Muslims are the ones that are vulnerable.
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Hollamie007: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
chrischukszy01:

Shut ur mouth what do u know about riot? #2011 post election violence do u know how many corp members that were killed in kd n in d north! God all we ask is for ur grace! Biko

Something is wrong with your head... must you abuse to buttress a point.... get out from my mentions biko
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by JaaizTech: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
jammal:

Ur comment is senseless, was it the southern kaduna youths that caused the fight? And did u say is leaving better? U need to get ur head examined. With d hand to mouth ur people leave, just watch d curfew will be relaxed so u guys don't die of hunger

Do you know what caused the fight?? Let's learn to condemn bad things regardless if the perpetrators share the same faith with us. All those that have been killed in Sabo today simply because they are Muslims or Hausas is very wrong. What I expect is a condemnation and a call for justice. There is nothing like reprisal, even in foot ball a reprisal is a red card
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by kindnyce(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
ninjasta:
for your safety if you dont know where to go
if you are a muslim behave like christian keep jesus in mind

if you are a christian behave like muslim keep this in mind ALLAHU AKBAR

IT MAY SAVE YOURLIFE

Your head dey there.
It worked for me during the Sharia crisis of 2000s.
Our Lord's Prayer on my mind.Thanks to the missionary school I attended. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Mexyz(m): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
ninjasta:
if coming from abuja dont approach abuja junction
Nawao, there's no way you will not reach Abuja junction when coming from Abuja, except you want to enter Gonin gora, which is a Christian dominated community.
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by thatigboman: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
doskie:
where
in southern kaduna.
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Ogaga87(m): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
I know for sure that one day history will pen it down as thus : The country Nigeria sufffers violent and the violent taketh it by force...

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Benekruku(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
One2Atikulate10:
What do you expect from Pharaoh

You are dumb
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by thatigboman: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mexyz:
Nawao, there's no way you will not reach Abuja junction when coming from Abuja, except you want to enter Gonin gora, which is a Christian dominated community.
irrespective of their religion, to b on safe side, they can turn at toll gate or any junction before that
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by abdulskulboy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Buhari and El rufai are terrorists
Pray for kaduna Christians cry
Ignorancy don cronic for ur body. May God deliver u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order / El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan / Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.