Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? (3727 Views)

Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole / Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 22, 2018
Cjrane2:
It looks like Nnamdi Kanu suddenly "forgot" that Buhari was a pedophile, a jihadist a dullard.

Not even a single insult to Buhari who authorized troops to invade his compound, killed A LOT of his supporters and killed his dog. He now reserved insults for Governor of Abia state lol... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu is a shameless scam! He should tell us how much he was being paid to come out now and work for Buhari.

Imagine even a non-igbo is insulting kanu.

Kanu is compromised we agree but what he did is a lesser evil to what ur brother Tompolo did in delta state.

Why not. Give igbos a break and talk about the evils of Tompolo, talk about delta state.

You are insulting igbos and I guess is high time igbos here should stop giving u breathing space to be insulting their sons.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Peacemaker5128: 6:44am On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=sean1000x post=72298318][/quote]
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by revolt(m): 6:50am On Oct 22, 2018
Funnicator:
Something tells me that they have traded "horses

Nnamdi KANU is compromised.

I pity all Igbos who won't vote and ensure Atiku wins.
are there igbos listening to kanu right now. No.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Quorax: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
lmao see them talk as if igbo votes are enough to make atiku the president...

these 5% people self..

the same kanu they are all abusing now will again be their hero after buhari wins again.
you be mumu o. Anambra state alone has increased its number registered voters. How some of you reason marvels me.

Most of you don't realise that people that voted for APC in 2015 will rather vote PDP this time around. While those like me that didn't vote at all are now willing to vote and vote PDP.

E go do una like film trick in that day. All propaganda by APC will not erase 3 years of reality reset in the brain and heart of people 9 million people lost their jobs and I am sure they are not stupid to vote Buhari.

Go figure.

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by lereinter(m): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Only a dunce will not know that kanu is a scammer right from the beginning
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by gidgiddy: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2018
Funnicator:

Keep your pity for your self. Igbos have outgrown useless political positions in Nigeria and deserve their own country. We are not voting.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

[s]Keep your pity for your self. Igbos have outgrown useless political positions in Nigeria and deserve their own country. We are not voting[/s].

You and ur family are not voting...

Speak for yourself oga...speak for yourself
Igbos are voting...en masee for atiku obi.

Your divide and rule tactics with nnamdi kanu won't work.

Igbos are wiser and Igbos aree voting.....
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by gidgiddy: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:

You and ur family are not voting...

Speak for yourself oga...speak for yourself
Igbos are voting...en masee for atiku obi.

Your divide and rule tactics with nnamdi kanu won't work.

Igbos are wiser and Igbos aree voting.....

So you want me to speak for myself while you speak for Igbos? It doesn't work that way. The reason why Nnamdi Kanu will always defeat people like you is that you will never be able to give Igbos what he is fighting for, and that is freedom.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

So you want me to speak for myself while you speak [s]for Igbos? It doesn't work that way. The reason why Nnamdi Kanu will always defeat people like you is that you will never be able to give Igbos what he is fighting for, and that is freedom.[/s]

Kanu is a lunatic and only lunatics will support him.
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by gidgiddy: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:

It's not about Kanu, it's about if Igbos want independence or not

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by PFRB: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2018
It is on record that NK started talking about electoral boycott way back in 2013, yes 2013 not 2014, that we shouldn't partake in the charade that they call elections in Nigeria, you don't expect him to suddenly change because it is now in Buhari's favour. If Nigerians had listened to him back then, it wouldn't have gotten to this, but Nigerians did not care, now they are crying. You guys should dry your tears, allow Buhari to finish his presidency, you brought it up on yourselves and stop blaming Nnamdi Kanu. This is a two edged sword, if Nnamdi kanu says okay let us go with Atiku Obi, then it will be that we are not serious about Biafra, if he says no to election then he is working with Buhari. But the best is to remain with your vision because reputation is at stake, and it is not his fault that it got to this.
On another note, why should it be a Fulani that should be presented? If Atiku wins and fvcks up like Buhari, they will present yet another Fulani, the vicious cycle goes on and on. I cannot accept that. Nigerians should man up and face the consequences of their actions. Stop blaming NK. The past mistakes are simply being payed for. If till 2023 Buhari finishes his ternure, the political parties will now produce worthy candidates, not desperate turncoats who jump from party to party just to gain power.
by Dometome
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

It's not about Kanu, it's about if Igbos want independence or not
We don't want.
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by njelrapheal: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2018
Cjrane2:
It looks like Nnamdi Kanu suddenly "forgot" that Buhari was a pedophile, a jihadist a dullard.

Not even a single insult to Buhari who authorized troops to invade his compound, killed A LOT of his supporters and killed his dog. He now reserved insults for Governor of Abia state lol... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu is a shameless scam! He should tell us how much he was being paid to come out now and work for Buhari.
so if he gives another speech and insults buhari u will come and swallow Ur words

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by mbos: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2018
Funnicator:

u are not an ipob member, so u wont understand.

freedom is all we want.
and nothing to do with your zoo politics

long live Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by mbos: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:

and your zoo country is what? with all the senseless killing right now in Kaduna.

are you not ashamed to be a Nigerian led by d lifeless one
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2018
mbos:

and your zoo country is what? with all the senseless killing right now in Kaduna.

are you not ashamed to be a Nigerian led by d lifeless one

Inn kaduna?
Did they kill u??
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by mbos: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Funnicator:

you mean Jibrin or who??
why would he when Trump has termed him Lifeless
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by scofield76: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2018
Funnicator:

This Kanu has accepted oil wells from the devilish govt. Their plan won't work, it's an Atikulated Obinwa come next year
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by stone234(f): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2018
I think they really traded horses
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by gidgiddy: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:

We don't want.

Then that means you are far worse than Nnamdi Kanu. At least Nnamdi Kanu wants all Igbos to decide through a referendum

People like you, on the other hand, have already taken it upon your selves to decide for Igbos.
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

Then that means you are far worse than Nnamdi Kanu. At least Nnamdi Kanu wants all Igbos to decide through a referendum

People like you, on the other hand, have already taken it upon your selves to decide for Igbos.

We don't want bloodshed
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by njelrapheal: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:

We don't want bloodshed
who is talking about bloodshed? Nnamdi kanu or the Nigerian government
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2018
njelrapheal:
who is talking about bloodshed? Nnamdi kanu or the Nigerian government

Nnamdi kanu.
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by toofit007: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
Funnicator:

so you want kanu to leave more important things he suppose to say and address after being a way for such a long time and start to insult buhari? It seems your head is paining you.
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Rebelutionary: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
dozydre:
I think you're wrong. If he (Kanu) had been compromised, he needed to mention just two names(FFK AND Chidoka) in his broadcast that would haved kill off PDP chances. The truth is that Kanu was smart with his speech, he knew some sections of Nigeria and politicians would have scored cheap political points with that.
After all that he said which you considered "smart", what can be easily gleaned by the common man on the street who is somewhat loyal to KANU is that one sentence " No referendum, no election"! VOTER APATHY! That was obvious from the reaction of online/offline PDP commentators...it placed a cog in wheel of the "Atikulation" campaign!

Now the SE is divided between obeying KANU or to keep Atikulating and only time will tell the potency of the appearance cum speech of KANU on the "atikulation dream"!

P.S the APC is way ahead of the PDP in this political game;
1. When big wigs like Atiku n Saraki were defecting, APC pulled an AKPABIO that many can't still believe he will join APC!

2. PDP were not done with ATIKUOBI euphoria, APC pulled KANU on them, and we can see how the "Atikulation" frenzy has been watered down!

3. If whats out there about an Ekweremadu in the media is true, and please don't be so quick to shout its not possible...hmmm...you already KNOW its game over!
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by njelrapheal: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Nnamdi kanu.
when did he say that. What proof do you have.
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
MalcoImX:
na sign of fear be dat. Is Buhari's name Jubril?

Buhari is dead. Your current president's name is Jubril, so technically Kanu is right to have blasted Jubril and not Buhari.
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by zlantanfan: 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
blujoi:
Nnamdi Kanu has been compromised, it’s only those who are intellectually deficient that won’t see through this whole charade. How convenient is it that he appears immediately after Atiku has been selected as PDP presidential candidate against all odds and predictions which had favored Tambuwal in the build up to the primaries. It’s so happened that Nnamdi Kanu appears after Atiku goes for an ibo running mate. I’ll say the coincidence is too striking.
Nnamdi Kanu’s speech was very watered down, had lost its usual vitriolic and abusive words we had all become accustomed to each time he made a speech. He knows very well that Israel will never ever help him against a sovereign state like Nigeria,Nigeria is not strategic to them and they care less about Biafra, that’s the truth.
The end game I see here is Nnamdi Kanu will continue to push for the no election agenda in the southeast and south south regions which might result in vote apathy and hand Buhari a win, after which he will be granted state pardon a few months after PMB is inaugurated for his second term.
I urge my fellow ibo brothers not to allow this distraction now and face the task at hand and get Atiku elected in 2019!!! Stayatikulated#
you really believe buhari would give upon pardon? I don't even see buhari having any deal with him, he may have released him just to keep voters apathy in east. Mark my words atiku would never win buhari and buhari would highly descend on east and ipob in his second term
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by MalcoImX: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
kmcutez:

Buhari is dead. Your current president's name is Jubril, so technically Kanu is right to have blasted Jubril and not Buhari.
Says the runaway coward and his lilliputian braggarts.
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by tesppidd: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

No need insulting the dead

Surprising how the citizens haven't realised they have an imposter president
how could someone be so foolish?
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by theDEVILisHERE: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
tesppidd:
how could someone be so foolish?

...Yea
How could the citizens be so foolish not to realise that their current president is Jubril from Sudan
Re: Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? by tesppidd: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

...Yea
How could the citizens be so foolish not to realise that their current president is Jubril from Sudan
yeah

anything goes on a faceless forum

I understand!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lesbian Group Drags Nigerian Lesbian Group Drags CAC To Court / Tinubu For Chief Of Staff / Dapo Abiodun: No Plan To Stop Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.