Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

I’m Cursed, South African Woman With Big Butt Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Cursed, South African Woman With Big Butt Cries Out (10367 Views)

Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Cursed, South African Woman With Big Butt Cries Out by gulfer: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2018
Having big butt is a trademark for most females, especially at this time when both old and young will do anything to be called Slay Queen or Mama.

However, for 55-year-old South African woman, Mamashi Oageng, the story is different.

Mamashi’s life has become a struggle, as her butt keeps increasing on a daily basis.

Life has become a struggle as her bum won’t stop getting bigger!

This 55-year-old who spoke to South African’s Daily Sun lamented over the problems that she experienced as her butt won’t stop the unnecessary growth.

She cried that she has tried to get help since her buttocks started growing non-stop six years ago but all attempt ended in futility

Mamashi said she has been trapped in her bedroom because she had trouble walking.

The People’s Paper first published her story in 2013 but all she got were marriage proposals from men around the world.

South-African woman

She said, “I don’t want a poking partner. I need someone to save me from my backside before it’s too late.

“Life is not easy and sometimes, I feel like giving up.

“I have been to many doctors but they say they can’t help me. I believe I’m cursed!”

Mamashi further explained that her butt had grown so big that she can’t walk properly and she spends most of her time lying in bed and waiting for someone to feed and bath her.

Expressing how she feels, Mamashi said,“My health isn’t good because of my big behind. Four years ago, I could still walk outside and catch a taxi to where I needed to go.”

“Passengers and neighbours call me all sorts of names like Sarah Baartman and I cry myself to sleep.”

Mamashi said she was a beautiful woman with a nice figure six years ago.

“The problem started when I gained weight. Even when I went on a diet, the kilograms still piled up on my bum. I need a doctor who can help me.”

https://punchng.com/im-cursed-woman-with-big-butt-cries-out/

Re: I’m Cursed, South African Woman With Big Butt Cries Out by hileya: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2018
Pele oo

2 Likes

Re: I’m Cursed, South African Woman With Big Butt Cries Out by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2018
Old news

1 Like

Re: I’m Cursed, South African Woman With Big Butt Cries Out by MrSensor(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Old news
very old 2011

2 Likes

Re: I’m Cursed, South African Woman With Big Butt Cries Out by pumum: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
sorry oo God will erase the curse ooo
Re: I’m Cursed, South African Woman With Big Butt Cries Out by FisifunKododada: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
You are not cursed. Bring dat yanch. Let me wax/oil it. And smash it. Well, well.
Re: I’m Cursed, South African Woman With Big Butt Cries Out by Everest4142: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Do you wish to send mass email or mass SMS, say no more... We at globalitestore will help you with all you need to get that done. Send unlimited bulk email with our easy to use mass Mailer for as low as $20.
Visit https://globalite.ga

Re: I’m Cursed, South African Woman With Big Butt Cries Out by Ishilove: 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Steatopygia seems to be common among South African women.

Op, you're very unserious. This story is very very stale.
Re: I’m Cursed, South African Woman With Big Butt Cries Out by SignatureNG(f): 5:44am On Oct 23, 2018
mtchewwww

click the link below and enjoy
Re: I’m Cursed, South African Woman With Big Butt Cries Out by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2018
zonejbnote:
AT THE END OF THIS POWERFUL TRAINING, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO CREATE MOBILE APPS FOR IOS AND ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF – GUARANTEED!

With this our powerful Ionic Training, creating a high-performance, cross-platform mobile app will be as simplified as creating a website. In fact, if you are a seasoned web developer who wants to become an Android or iOS app developer overnight, all you have to do is install and start using Ionic. I assure you, you'll take to it like a fish to water.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

TRAINING COST: N29,999 (PAYMENT BEFORE TRAINING) – 20% Discounts for Early birds
N39,999 (PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY)

REQUIREMENTS: Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

REFRESHMENT: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR COMMITTED AND FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design, develop and deploy mobile apps for cross platform environments!
We even offer the first training day for FREE to those doubting Thomases to come and taste the awesome practical mobile app training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N39,999!
THIS A MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING
Ur own is becoming too much..respect yourself!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Satisfy Your Sexual Urge? / ssss / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.