Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) (77996 Views)

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by femi4: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Just one question,can he get a woman pregnant?
He can, semen does not live inside the penis. The penis is just a gateway

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by Brains1990(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Go and open ur pussy before him. In a month time, your question will be answered.
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by Dizzytee: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2018
jegusj:
When the artificial joystick costly 18m. Who can imagine how the cost of natural n original joystick made by almighty God. God gave me without pay any money. Thanks you Jesus.

This life is funny, someone out there decide being gay when they av dick?
people do transgender
this guy has none?
has a guy he tasted pussy n he his happy, while sum useles people with dick dnt make use of theirs they prefer people givn them anal where feaces cums out frm

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by osabiya16(m): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Thank God for my dick.. I can't imagine life without it.
Bad child grin
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2018
Abeg pass me the 18million..

.na trouble the pen!s they cause last last ...person wey never Straff for the last 45years.....Una sure say this guy no go wan make up for lost period..
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by badthinds: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2018
delugajackson:
Technology is indeed the best thing to ever happen to mankind, all thanks to the Whites. From prosthetic limbs to DNA Testing, to IVF, cancer-detecting devices and to cloning. You just can't get enough.

Meanwhile, a certain country is still manufacturing toothpicks and exporting yams. They even celebrate it as an achievement.

People of your age now are cruising private jets.
All fingers are not equal right?

Anyway, true talk. Nigeria needs help BIG time.

Let us keep voting yeye pot bellied politicians that are only interested in party politics and churning out propaganda and we'll be stuck here.

#####

Back to the mata... Does the peNis become flaccid automatically after sex? Because if he also controls that then women fit use am as Love Machine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by oddoood: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2018
MizzRain961:
Please how can I contact d admin to remove a friends pix

naijauncut.com/2018/10/21/ilorin-university-student-bonire-halimah-naked-pictures-exposed

Ogbeni get lost. Why use your friend as cover up. Swear that's not your pix.
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by teflonjake(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2018
delugajackson:
Technology is indeed the best thing to ever happen to mankind, all thanks to the Whites. From prosthetic limbs to DNA Testing, to IVF, cancer-detecting devices and to cloning. You just can't get enough.

Meanwhile, a certain country is still manufacturing toothpicks and exporting yams. They even celebrate it as an achievement.

You are far too kind, you forgot to mention our biggest bane which is religion.

2 Likes

Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by COOL10(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2018
Offpoint:
When you have 18 million naira penís... na V dey rush, you no dey rush V...
With 18 million naira díck I swear I'm not the one doing the humping, and if I choose to do she has not right to scream faster...
I'll be like "B get down, this is 18 milla díck, you don't hump on 18 milla dįck that way"

Do you know how much stress it cost God to create yours? undecided
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by COOL10(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Show us pics of it nau
. Face your front angry
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by Gunnax(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2018
Oh goodness,, and am angry that i havent bleep this month but see my nigga ,since childhood na only boobs he dey suck.. Konji na bastard
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by urahara(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2018
And Christians and Muslims will say that being born without a blokos is God's plan
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by TGMISKY(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2018
So that man was joystickless for 45 years. Thank God say I get wink
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
do u want to get pregnant
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by Divay22(f): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2018
Nothing can be compared to the natural one abeg grin grin

*I didn't said that *
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by Nostradamus: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2018
delugajackson:

the whites are a blessing to humanity,negros on the other hand seems to be a disgrace to humanity.the only thing we blacks have to offer is religious/ritual killings,wanton corruption and excessive greed.even our home continent africa despite all the abundant resources is an eyesore.

2 Likes

Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by evictor305: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Always try to read from beginning to the end before making comments. Lazy Nigerian youthtongue

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by francisMKD(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Show us pics of it nau

see ur eye...u wan see preek...lol...
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by EddyTeddy(m): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2018
Hope say d man fit Cum?
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by JasonScoolari: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2018
Divay22:
Nothing can be compared to the natural one abeg grin grin

*I didn't said that *
Oh, I see...

Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by richeeyo(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2018
delugajackson:

You get bad mouth shaaa
You made me weak been an African

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by sashishalom(f): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2018
And yet I didn't see the dick
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by Divay22(f): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Oh, I see...
Lol
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by spinna: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2018
And all without the sensation God! The feeling of the arm skin can't be like the ...
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2018
What a life!! What bobrisky is clamouring for shocked wish he made early contact with bobrisky he would have willingly offered his hood to the needy man
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by Optmus(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2018
I came here to see the manhood.

But saw none.
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by JasonScoolari: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2018
Divay22:
Lol
dey smile dat ur illegal smile for there.
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by JasonScoolari: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
wink
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by jixasi(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2018
And His Long Term Girlfriend Proposed to Iam Onosz today....
Are there still ladies like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-mvgnQ6sfw
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by airprinz(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2018
Life without a dick can be so frustrating to mankind.
When others response to stimulus through their genital, you you couldn't.

For what shall it profit a man if he stays in this world
without a dick for copulation. Mark 8:36
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by airprinz(m): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2018
Re: Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) by adaoshi(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2018
If it's being control by a button to have erection, then he can decide to be up there for the whole day. He's a lucky guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? / Romance Section Chat Room VI / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.