Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Bride And Her 8 Bridesmaids Shows Off Their Hot Sexy Legs In Beautiful Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride And Her 8 Bridesmaids Shows Off Their Hot Sexy Legs In Beautiful Pictures (7615 Views)

Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) / Couple Rides Keke In Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Bride And Her 8 Bridesmaids Shows Off Their Hot Sexy Legs In Beautiful Pictures by GucciCat(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2020
Octopus3000:
Of course, I really apologize and understand that maybe I will offend someone now, which I really do not want to do, BUT. Have you seen these legs? This is certainly not sexy. If you want to really look at sexy legs, then here is a striking example on feetwonder.com . I can tell you with confidence that the sexiest legs of the entire Internet are collected there. With over five years of my foot fetishism, I have not found a girl with prettier feet. Of course, I understand that Apollo is not sitting in the comments, but we do not brag about our body parts. Although it is possible for them it is considered normal and very attractive. In any case, let's not spoil their holiday, but just rejoice? peace smiley

Dude, you're damn right!
Re: Bride And Her 8 Bridesmaids Shows Off Their Hot Sexy Legs In Beautiful Pictures by UDUJ(m): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2020
What's sexy about those legs undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To avoid Old Urgent 2k And Billing From Girls / Igbo Girls VS Fulani Girls, Who Is More Attractive? / What First Impression Do People Usually Get Wrong About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.