Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (210028 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2007
cheesy Enter page 12 today!, Hardly. I did Mass Communication (the Mother of all courses wink). Yes indeed, let someone talk soon. And, I do look forward to meeting you, @jbyno, at Federal Palace Hotel, on the fourth of July. May our meeting be good; in Jesus' name. Amen.

smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jalo: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2007
hi gees,
jbyno and kuwena,i have to blow now, i av a client on me, take kia and av fun, hope to login later in the day, one love
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2007
Bye, Jalo; I too will be calling it a day in about 45 minutes. Till tomorrow, or so. wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jenks(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2007
@everybody, how far?
well lets give the guys dat did theirs some time 2 travel home. but if we don't get anything by 2mrow we go begin pray say make God touch their hearts.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jenks(m): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2007
guys while we wait for feedback from our fellows, let's all pray for kizoic cos his is 2day.
and also hope dat he feeds us wit d KOKO.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2007
a m e n .
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pisky(f): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2007
@kuwena,
thanx a trillion times, i just got it!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jbyno: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2007
@kuwena, hope our meeting will be gud too. let us pray for those writing today and wish dem luck. and lets hope dat som1 will releive us of our anxiety and tension by posting their experience in lagos!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by mohid(m): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2007
i hope for now there is no one still expectin his letter dat hasnt called them,pls do ,this is one time the patient dog gets nothin ,called them on monday afternoon and found out am due for wed 27th and my letter  just got home this evenin imagin if i hadnt already called and traveled it wud ve bin one hell of a trip.abeg make una call i no wan hear say u miss assessment na im make me no see u for training o!one luv peeps
Re: Which Way Nlng? by roshmedia(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2007
hello guys

from my kuwenatitis to attachement fever and finaly hIV letter, i have been cured with fedex capsule arriving my house today from the good doctors at nlng. thanks guys for keeping so much info flowing. i've been following since the first page by kuwena and just felt like leaving my prints on the sand of time.

my date is for 16th july and i'm definitely rolling out in my 3 piece suit!

keep the flag soaring.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jenks(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2007
g'morning everybody, hope u all slept well. and maybe had dreams seeing yourself branded with nlng I.D.s
anyway, amen.

for those who have done their assessment- "una never wake up from sleep? abi them warn una make una no give others info?"
guys n girls, brothers n sisters, n those who just read n don't contribute 2 this thread. make una at least say hi to the house, so we go know say niger-delta militants no dey kidnap people for lagos too,
all d same, 1 love.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by nugwa10: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2007
@Kuwena,been seeing all the progress ur chain's been making and i think that's really wonderful.I am not very

regular on this site,but i need info on that assessment center thing cos i called and confirmed that my interview has

been slated for the 6th,but i've still not gotten the letter.So if you would be kind enough as to forward it to my mail

box,i'd be very grateful.Thanks and God bless and i believe we'll all have testimonies of success to share.The

address is nugwa10@yahoo.com smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2007
I have been getting more requests to forward the attachment (NLNG Assessment Format) and I hope I have sent to all concerned. If you have asked me to send the stuff to you and I have not yet done so, please remind me and I will do so immediately. Those who have done theirs still refuse to tell us anything. But do not lose hope; someone might do so today.

'Be still and know that I am God' (Psalm 46 v 10). smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jalo: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2007
KUWENA,
AW ARE U PAL,AW WAS UR NITE?IS PRETTY COLD HERE DIS MORNING.NOBODY HAS REPLIED YET BT I STILL BLIVE ATLEAST ONE PERSON WILL DO SO.THOSE ASKING U FOR THE ATTACHMENT,U CAN ALWAYS REFER THEM TO PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD,THE ASSESSMENT PROCESS IS WELL HILIGHTED THERE, ANY +VE GIST MY BRODA?MY ON SEARCH LIGHT IS ON AND I WILL KEEP D HOUSE POSTED WEN I DO AV ONE, CHAO
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2007
Thanks, @jalo; what did you say your centre was again? Are you already in Lagos? You say yours is on Saturday? Did you read engineering? What is the cheapest (reasonable) hotel or guest house one can spen the night of the 3rd (my centre is on the 4th) in Lagos, that is if you live in Lagos; like @jenks, I'll show in suit too; what about you? wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jenks(m): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2007
@kuwena, i didn't say i'm coming with a suit o. i'm not a fan of suits, i can't wear suit wen i knw dat i'm going 2 be busy allday. haba, i'll be so uncomfortable & d last thing i'll want 2 do is 2 take off my suit in d presence of d examiners
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2007
Sorry, @jenks, it was @roshmedia that said he would be rolling out in his three-piece suit. This thing kinda bothers me. Should we wear suits, what have those who went to Assessment Centres in the past worn. I do assume that dressing will be part of the assessment; but suits? Should I bother? House, what d'you think? undecided
Re: Which Way Nlng? by saliat(f): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2007
how far?I wonder y those that have done theirs are silent.Wish we'll all embrace the kuwena spirit.Mine's slated for 7th of july at fed palace hotel.Is anyone in the house slated for same date?Love
Re: Which Way Nlng? by saliat(f): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2007
Kuwena,i don't think you should be bothering yourself over the issue of suits.Just be corporately dressed.Thats my personal opinion anyway.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2007
Yes, Saliat I do understand; but there are different styles of 'corporate'. Suits is one of them. If majority are wearing suits, I don't see why I shouldn't; if not, I don't see why I should. Feel me?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2007
kuwena,u are safer wearing a suit.till those who have had theirs tell us d contrary,iam wearin a suit.though nlng isnt a typical nigerian organisation with a knack 4 suits,i kno dt some members of d panel would be from d nigerian corporate world and there is always this belief dt a suit shows seriousness and responsibility.as a general rule for an interview or assessment centre,when not told anything specifically to d contrary,wear a suit.i am speaking from experience.gd luck,u are a good guy.u go make am by God's grace
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jalo: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2007
KUWENA,
SORRY ABT DT SILENCE,I STEPPED OUT.GETTING HOTEL DT IS NOT TOO FAR FROM THE VENUE SHLD B IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD OF 5K T0 7K MAX, MY CENTER IS FEDERAL PALACE HOTEL,V.I, YES,MINE IS SATURDAY AND I READ STATISTICS, VERY RELIABLE SOURCE SAYS THAT THE COMPANY NEEDS MORE PERSONNEL AND WE SHLD JST LET IT FLOW,DNT BE TENSED, AND BRO,I WILL SUGGEST U COME IN SUIT AND U CAN STILL CAHNGE IF ATALL THE AINT A CRITERIA ABI? sad
Re: Which Way Nlng? by saliat(f): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2007
@kuwenw, i feel you.Please wear one 2 be on the safe side.Yours is slated before mine.My heart prays for you and all others.God will go before you.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2007
@kuwena,just look at it this way.if u are expected to wear a suit and u dress casual,u would look so unserious.bt if u are expected to be casual and u come in a suit and tie all u would have to do is take off d tie and hide it and u would look casual,indeed suave.so take this,dnt take dem 4 granted,wear a suit.@jenks,it costs nothing.dnt let all ur hard work and prayers be in vain because of comfortability on assessment day.i may be wrong 4 now but till anybody who has gone in says anything different,i think i am right.peace all
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2007
Thanks. So you all are saying I should wear suit to be on the safe side? Okay. maybe I will do that. Saliat et all, thank you.  smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2007
This 8 o'clock thing, I wonder if it's general; I wonder if, like the last time some were asked to come by 12. Or is the thing going to be so long that there will be no way to accommodate a batch b? These days, nobody says 'see you at training school' just yet. cheesy shocked
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2007
(stiffling a yawn) I guess I've gotta go now. See y'all tomorrow, I guess. Bye now.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jalo: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2007
yeah,
evrybody is by 8am in d mornin,no room 4 second batch,d procex is rigorous, i also learnt that it will b group of five 4 evryday.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Sequoia(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2007
@ everybody

nice going all. but how come nobody that has gone thru the assessment centre has pasted anything about it?

anybody for july 3? really like to see nairalanders in flesh and blood.
its well.
see u all at the top.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by teekay: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2007
@all,i just got my letter some minutes back.i am slated for d 20th of july,precisely 4 days after my birthday.is anyone also slated for dt day?pls in d name of all dt is sacred,could anyone who has done his be kind enough to fill us in on what is happening,joo,biko,d'Allah,abeg
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jenks(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2007
pple what's happening?
was expecting dat by now we shuld have heard how d gig went.

i think wat we shuld do is 2 call nlng and ask 'em for d phone numbers of our brothers n sisters dat have done theirs so we can call 'em. grin grin grin
abi kuwena wetin u think
Re: Which Way Nlng? by RibaduFan(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2007
Hi People

Is there anyone slated for 12/07/07

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.