Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (210027 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kizoic: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2007
hi all!
just relax and be calm.
the assesment center does not worth all the anxiety afterall. its more or less a typical workday.
you'll be ther for a minimum of 8hrs; with tea break and lunch time in between.
just relax your mind and be calm. anxiety may affect your performance.
the whole process did not go beyond what was in the attachment.
good luck!
meet you in the training.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jenks(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2007
@kizoic, GOD bless u my brother.
so like how many candidates did they assess in a day? and by how many assessors?
wat's d dress code like?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kizoic: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2007
about 20 people were assesd per day and it will run till about mid july.
that means we are not less than 400 as at now. i dont know how many they will employ.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kizoic: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2007
more than 5 assessors will asses a person; at different times though.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kizoic: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2007
they were silent on dress code. i went in one of my best suit though but i dont think it will form the basis for the assessment.
just try and look good or rather feel good in whatever you put on.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jbyno: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2007
hey all!
@kizoic, thanks for the info. what was d dress code like? wat was d presentation about? wat were d role plays about? please furnish us with more info please! thanks pal.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jbyno: 9:30am On Jun 28, 2007
@kizoic, sorry about my anxiety! but pls details, details, details of each stage! role play, in trays, test, presentation, n all d others.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Pgeorge(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2007
Need help!!!! Contact numbers 2 reach nlng. D ones i've been trying connect me 2 an abyss. No Call, No letter 4rm nlng yet, Sup/
Re: Which Way Nlng? by saliat(f): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2007
@pgeorge,you can try 012624556 or 012624190 exts 4214 0r4215 or4119.It is well.try asap.I pray you get them.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by demesy2k: 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2007
kuwena,

thanks man for the mail. i also got my letter today.
mine is scheduled for the 19th of july.
is anyone for that date.
see you all at the training school
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Macarthy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2007
This is to inform all nairalanders that LNG has sent out letters to suucessful candidates of the second test for an assessment. i recieved mine and was told to come to Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos. Cheers to fellow sucessful candidates and keep trying to those who couldn't make it.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jenks(m): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2007
@Macarthy, WAT'S UR DATE?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2007
I greet you all. We are expectant. Kizoic, did you go with your secondary school testimonial? They said all certificates and testimonials, etc - did they mean that crumbled secondary school mumbo-jumbo on which was written 'satisfactory'?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2007
Please, @kizoic; we thank you for being the first one to remember us here on nairaland.com. What we want to ask is this: did you go with any visual aid for presentations? Copy? Also were there mixtures of those from different courses present - engineers with those from the social sciences for example? If so, how were they assessed together, seeing their job competencies were different? Also, is this the last stage before training? And what documents did you furnish them with?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2007
hi Nairalanders,

Thank you all for ur brotherly love which seen us thru to this place it is my prayer that we all work together in NLNG for years to come and that we enjoy every second of it.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2007
pardon my "bullets" I didn't read before I posted, Kuwensky and co. this thread has definitely not gone unnoticed may GOD help us to the promise land
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jenks(m): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2007
g'morning pple, hope u'll slept well last nite. well, though we've got some good news from kizoic others have not showed up 2 tell us how their assessment went. until we hear from them i think we shuld start showering d house wit words of encouragement just as we did after d 2nd stage because baba GOD don sign am say we ALL go make am. abi kuwena no be so?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jenks(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2007
@Ehido, wat's ur date? or have u done urs?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2007
I havn't done mine I'm still expecting like u guys.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kizoic: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2007
All materials needed for the presentation will be provided.
They didnt make provision for any electronic presentation during my own and I dont think they will for anyone. We made use of flipcharts/boards.
The I.V. asks you to bring all your testimonials so my dear friends go with everything that is called certificates and testimonials.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kizoic: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2007
Let me give you a very good pieces of advice: don't get unneccessarily agitated. just remain yourself. everything to be done are things you've done before. At least, everyone ha project defense presentation in school, so the presentation issue should not make you panic at all.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2007
Thanks, @kizoic - all you seem to be saying is: Do not panic, just do what you can and trust the rest to God. Finish. We hear you, and we thank you. It's okay.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by roshmedia(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2007
hello guys

thanks kizoic. keep up the info.
was there anything about pay? how much should we ask for? i think we should all fix up a figure so as get a uniform house and give ourselves some leverage. what doyou guys think?

i am thinking of say: :o180K t0 250K grin

and please was there anything like the normal interview? i mean all these can we meet you & whats your greatest achievement in life stuff. or is everything just some form of tests or the other?

thanks for making the prospects of a brother beta. one for all and all for one wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jenks(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2007
g'afternoon people, it's like no one has said anything 2day.

@jalo, u promised 2 relate to the house first thing sunday morning. it's afternoon already, abi day never break?

@kuwena and d rest of the house, i'll be taking mine 2mrow monday 2nd july. need u guys 2 pray for my success and also that this "holding back information fever" doesn't catch me too.

for those travelling 2 lagos by road, plsssssssssssss try  2 travel like 2 days before so u'll have enof time to relax your nerves before your day(a word is enof 4 d wise)

@jalo, still expecting 2 hear from u.

1 love
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2007
Something tells me you will be infected by the 'withholding information you jjust described; something tells me we all would be - ultimately. @kiaoic is a hero, no doubt. sad
Re: Which Way Nlng? by nonnyah: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2007
hi guys,this is wishn those who will be doing 2morow the best of luck.hope u won't as be as conservative with information as the others.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jenks(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2007
@nonnyah, 10x so much.
all d best everyone
1 luv,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tblack3: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2007
i did mine on saturday, kweuna, forget the withholding info stuff, it is not like that, to be frank, you will be told by the assessors that you al will do the same thing(about 600 candidates),sharing the info with them will only limit your own chances, so all i can tel you is that there is presentation,interview and group discussion stage, 3 stages in all
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tblack3: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2007
be yourself be calm and pray hard for the favour of God, good luck.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Shablo: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2007
Hi people, I had my interview on thursday. the first is a group exercise, in which yu are expected to work with other team members to partition the outlines of a building to be use for an automobile manufacturing coy. Speak out very loud, dont jump and you shouldnt neccessarily be the first to talk. contribute wisely and dont be too controversial.
The second is analysis presentation, you are required to study a material and then present your view to a panel of two. Its about a coy that wants to opens a new restaurant and is considering two locations. you have facts and figure to use, choose a location and use points to support your views.
The third is a 1hr interview, its about who you are, how you can be a team player, your personal life experiences will show them who you realy are. Just be yourself, the men are not intimidating, they will give you time to talk. Its good you start remembering the best things you have done in your life.
Wishing us all the best.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jenks(m): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2007
hey guys, just did mine 2day.
how come it's wen i've gone thru mine that pple started opening up?
anyway, where do i start?
1. read thru wat @Shablo posted cos dat's the real koko
2. try travel and settle down on time b4 ur day
3. d 1hr personal interview is indeed personal (not book related) its all about u and ur experiences in life
4. u'll be given something 4 ur trans back home based on ur home address
5. there's enof food in the house so don't load urself up cos u'll present d 1st stage just after d initial briefing except u're sure a heavy stomach won't affect ur performance.
6. as for u preparation for presentation, dat 1hr seemed liked d shortest 1 hr ever, so try gather urself on time
7. as for those bothering about nysc and wen we're 2 be inducted, una no get problem at all cos the results will be out in 3 months time (september ending)
8. try as much as possible 2 be relaxed and be urself as much as possible.
hot tip[i][/i]
say a sweet prayer b4 u sleep, wake up and thank God for a wonderful day, take an energy drink (just incase), and arrive early.

@kuwena,jbyno and all others, it's 1 luv, God's favour, and hope 2 meet u guys come sept./oct.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jalo: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2007
hi guys,
thanx guys for all ur support,like i said earlier,that i will furnish u with wat hapened,i had mine on saturday bt i had to travel to jaligo from lagos,dt is why im replyin u a bit late, shablo has said evrytin u need to knw abt the assessment cnter,it was an xperince to behold bt honestly,u need to be urself, is fun bt trickish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.