Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,728 members, 7,855,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (211660 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 8:31pm On May 21, 2008
45 minute- Lampard scores their usual lucky goal! More interesting match ahead!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2008
Jisi thanx, na d best compliment i don here,

Keno, u juts dey yan. u already lost, keep watching,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by AlfaPrime: 9:20pm On May 21, 2008
Well! The game is on and we're all watching. So much for the spirited boasts we've heard from both sides. But whoever ends on the losing side shd be ready to admit defeat without giving any excuses o.
@ Kennosky
Yes, the better team does not always win, but like we used to say back in school, you can't go for thr rest of your life explaining to all that U missed a first class result by only one point!. It's either u made a first class or U join those with 2.1. IN other words, someone simply has to lift the trophy, but by whatever means they got here, both teams have proven to be equally strong contenders, and I don't see any being a push over tonite.

@responders
Sorry for embarking on the strike b4 informing the union. Well, I guess cos I didn't really think it had gotten to the stage of an organised protest. Like I said earlier, the govt is officially against the riots and have issued statements to that effect. I think there's also been talk of being more proactive to prevent similar occurences in other hot spots. Otherwise, we may have considered giving them the B.A. treatment.

Cheers all.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:29pm On May 21, 2008
[size=15pt]alfaprime, true talk!

stan, cry louder cry cry cry
[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 10:03pm On May 21, 2008
[size=16pt]extra time! waaaatttt? [/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by AlfaPrime: 10:09pm On May 21, 2008
red card to drogggbbbbaaaa!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by AlfaPrime: 10:12pm On May 21, 2008
hard lesson for us all on anger and the sorrows of over-reaction
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 10:15pm On May 21, 2008
[size=16pt]d drog just saw RED! He was plain stupid, to crown his lack lustre performance- he had just one shot at goal to show for it![/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by AlfaPrime: 10:27pm On May 21, 2008
chelsea ahead now on penalties.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2008
TERRY!!! DAMN.,,!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 10:33pm On May 21, 2008
it could go either way now! anelka has to lose!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by AlfaPrime: 10:34pm On May 21, 2008
Well, Man U finally wins.Winners, losers. Great match
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 10:35pm On May 21, 2008
[size=20pt]MANCHESTER UNITED- THREE TIMES EUROPEAN CHAMPION![/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2008
Ha, na wa oooo
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 10:40pm On May 21, 2008
[size=16pt]opoks, stannesi, niyoo- admit it! u guys didnt even deserve to be in the finals in the first place! cry

cry

cry

cry

cry, u now hit the woodwork even better than arsenal![/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 10:44pm On May 21, 2008
Imagine, i even placed a die minute bet wit someone over yahoo chat, dat was after Terrry missed, kai, so Bleep up, na wa ooo,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 11:21pm On May 21, 2008
[size=15pt]Stan, i didnt want to tell u before but let mi rub salt into ya injury! I just won £120. mi versus 12 chelski fans! cry grin cry! Now, u and opoks with niyoo should be laffing out of the other side of ya blue faces! sorry! tongue tongue[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by niyooo(m): 11:30pm On May 21, 2008
And Ass**nal deserved to be there? DAMN. We sure were unlucky. But it's all over now. We'll regroup and be back next season. As one of my friends remarked last season. He said the most important time to be on top of the premier league is at the end of the season. Arsenal have the distinct honour of only being there at the beginning of the season. tongue
DAMN MAKE I GO CRY. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

WE'LL BE BACK.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 12:32am On May 22, 2008
niyooo:

And Ass**nal deserved to be there? DAMN. We sure were unlucky. But it's all over now. We'll regroup and be back next season. As one of my friends remarked last season. He said the most important time to be on top of the premier league is at the end of the season. Arsenal have the distinct honour of only being there at the beginning of the season. tongue
DAMN MAKE I GO CRY. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

WE'LL BE BACK.

[size=16pt]boohoo! cry cry boohoo! cry cry- 2nd best! Dats wat u will always be! cry cry[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by niyooo(m): 1:51am On May 22, 2008
Yeah watever. We'll be back. And if una need money take buy players, we fit lend u.  tongue And don't you wake up to reply me again this night or else i go carry egbe come kidnap you for UK shocked. And don't turn Kuwena's thread to a sport thread or else. undecided Damn the memory still rankles though. Chei see wetin Terry cause. angry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 6:28am On May 22, 2008
Men, , my heart goes out to Chelsea,

those guys couldn't hav been more gallant in defeat.

Had it been possible to split the cup in two,

I would have suggested that one half be given to Chelsea.

Worthy losers Chelsea.

I think the major mistake they made was to give Anelka

a chance to take a penalty.

That guy has no allegiance to anybody.

If Man U dangles a little change before him,

I am sure he wouldnt bat an eyelid b4 pitching tent

at old tratford next season ( though I'm sure we wont do that).

The guy was not really remorseful afta the kick, He probably

was already thinkin bout his next club.

Anyway, let me say congrats Man U, congrats chelsea.

You gave us somethin to cheer yesternight.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 7:23am On May 22, 2008
niyooo:

Yeah watever. We'll be back. And if una need money take buy players, we fit lend u. tongue And don't you wake up to reply me again this night or else i go carry egbe come kidnap you for UK shocked. And don't turn Kuwena's thread to a sport thread or else. undecided Damn the memory still rankles though. Chei see wetin Terry cause. angry

[size=16pt]cry baby! cry cry cry, i wasnt waking up to reply u- i wuz too happy to fall asleep! boo hoo!, boo hoo![/size]

[
quote author=pak link=topic=48041.msg2284914#msg2284914 date=1211434136]
Men, , my heart goes out to Chelsea,

those guys couldn't hav been more gallant in defeat.

[size=15pt]gallant? i hope u r not counting wat the DROG did as gallant![/size]

Had it been possible to split the cup in two,

I would have suggested that one half be given to Chelsea.

Worthy losers Chelsea.

[size=15pt]if wishes were horses![/size]

I think the major mistake they made was to give Anelka

a chance to take a penalty.

That guy has no allegiance to anybody.

If Manchester United dangles a little change before him,

I am sure he wouldnt bat an eyelid before pitching tent

at old tratford next season ( though I'm sure we wont do that).

The guy was not really remorseful after the kick, He probably

was already thinkin bout his next club.

[size=15pt]rubbish! terry has only ever had allegiance to chelsea! It doesnt follow afterall, Ronaldo lost his and Ashley cole's was almost stopped! No excuses my friend- they had to go down![/size]

Anyway, let me say congrats Manchester United, congrats chelsea.

You gave us somethin to cheer yesternight.
[quote][/quote]

[size=15pt]
Finally i agree with u, chelsea's loss gave us something to cheer about yesternite, sad though that the DROG put a dent in it by seeing RED! grin cool kiss[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by holythug(m): 7:51am On May 22, 2008
dere y'stanite was a stupid 1 frm DROGBA y in hell shd u slap ur fellow player. . .well it was a blessin in disguise for d RED DEVILS. . .UP UNITED
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2008
I know how I feel embarassed
I feel sad and I feel sore embarassed
I don't know what else to write.
I love Chelsea!

A good game no doubt.
But Fate has again robbed Chelsea of European Glory this season.
After it robbed her of the Premiership.

How else would one rate a team who lost its charismatic coach at the beginning of the season in unprecedented circumstances .  .  .
Only to fight itself to the top of the Premiership amidst low morale, despair, no manager, uncertainty and certain key players threatening to quit?

How else would one rate a team who gave well cordinated MAN UTD a run for the Premiership and left both Arsenal and Liverpool in the dust?
Who believed that Chelsea would come very close to stealing the Premiership, only to be denied by final weeks' match-up results?

The Champions League was no different.

First half was completely dominated by MAN UTD.
Second half, Chelsea showed why they are feared.

But too much drama.
Calvarho missing, Essien playing 2 instead of 4, reducing his attacking strength.
MAN UTD missing an avalanche of chances in the first half and a few in the second half.
Chelsea hitting the woodwork twice after complete domination of the 2nd half.

Yellow cards flying everywhere like purewater bags in Nigerian streets.
The match was damn too physical, too technical and too tactical!
The pitch was very slippery causing players to twist their ankles and hip joints often.
Even to grip one's foot on the pitch was a task, not to talk of balancing to play a good shot.

Finally, the turning point of the game was a red card for Didier Drogba!
Reminds me of Zinedine Zidane's red card in the last World Cup sad
All that Chelsea played for afterwards was a desperate attempt to recover from that shock! shocked shocked shocked
And save face.

After 125 minutes of hard-core soccer, it was now down to penalties!
We all knew that both Goal keepers were extremely in form.
It was now down to a slip or two from players to decide the cup.

Ronaldo slipped! Chelsea fans roared!!!!!
It was now down to a final kick from John Terry to seal the cup.
And I was now ready to hit the ceiling fan!

Fate then played its wicked grim card; Terry of all players played wideafter killing off the keeper shocked
It can never get more wicked than that! embarassed

And it took a dispirited Anelka who never envisaged playing the spot-kick to hand the trophy to MAN UTD.

If you ask me, the Heavens watched the match yesterday!
If they (the Heavens) could be concerned about the mundane things that happen to us (humanbeings) on a daily basis .  .  .
And every tiny little details of our lives (what we do and do not do well) .  .  .

Then they would have watched the biggest match/entertainment event on Planet Earth this season (Champions League Final!).

And they played their cards in favour of MAN UTD.

Who can question God?

Who can question the Heavens?!!!

I remain a Chelsea Fan!
My girl almost cried yesterday by my side and later on the phone.
She's a worse Chelsea Fan than I am!

Today, I remain a Chelsea Fan.
Yesterday's match was as entertaining, rugged and controversial as a Champions League Final should be.

The two best teams in the world clashed (under bad weather and slippery ground).
The two best defence (and attack machines) clashed!

But at the end, a winner must emerge!
FATE CHOSE MANCHESTER UNITED!

Who am I to question FATE?

I remain a Chelsea fan!!!

[size=55pt]UP MANCHESTER UNITED![/size]

[size=60pt]UP CHELSEA!!![/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 4:21pm On May 22, 2008
@ Opoks

Nice match analysis
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 5:34pm On May 22, 2008
I resigned today.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2008
As we go through life you see
There is so much that we don't understand
And the only thing we know is that life doesn't always go
The way we've planned
But you see everyday that we don't just turn away
When our dreams seem to have come undone
We will stand by your side filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are:
We are one!

This was one of the songs in Lion King, and it was sung by Simba to his growing daughter. At 27 years old, it is a song I am singing to myself at this crossroads, when I no longer have a job, and do not know what exactly the future holds. It appears that yesterday I knew I had an office to report to each morning, but now I know I don't. And I may not have grasped the implications of this novelty of life.

I am poor, and only God knows if by resigning I have become poorer, or richer (awkward though it sounds). But that is the reality, and I want to believe that God knew about it when even before it happened. And that is life. I didn't exactly plan it, but it happened. And once again in my life, after 18 months, I am without job. Again.

It was coming, but it didn't come exactly as I planned. Yet it came. And I am yet to grasp its full implication.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2008
One day when we meet God, we will begin to ask him questions. We will say, 'Answer us, Yawheh; let us know:

Why was it that that innocent virgin was in her room when robbers came, and they raped he for no just cause; answer!

Why was it that Robert Mugabe kept on ruling Zimbabwe, and nothing was done to remove him?

Why was it that many people were hit by a sudden earthquake in China?

Why was it that many people lived life poor and hungry and destitute?

Why was it that people prayed long for certain things from you and they received no help, no response to their pleading?

Why was there so much hatred back there on earth, so much jealousy and vanity?

Why did Africa stay so impoverished even at the dawn of the twenty-first century?

Why did innocent children become thrown into destitution when they were ill prepared to fend for themselves?

Why, Yahweh? What happened? And was there anything we could have done to help the situation? Anything at all? Anything, Yahweh? Anything?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 8:12pm On May 22, 2008
[size=15pt]opoks, d better team won! simple. The match should have ended after only 90 minutes and the fact that chelsea got to the champions league finals doesnt mean its number 2 in the world! So, if u like, u become sunshine fc fan, u guys have been silenced once again and believe mi, dis is not the end! cry

kuwena, u v taken d step! To b a man is not a day's job![/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by niyooo(m): 10:38pm On May 22, 2008
Opoks. I LOVED your write up. Kenosky (ABC) You dey celebrate pass the original Man. U. fans!!!! angry You worry o. I guess Arsenal is number two despite the fact they didn't get anywhere? If the parameter being used to judge is the Champions league, then Chelsea'll have to be number 2. If it's something else, then I guess it'll be false for even the Man. U. fans to claim they are number 1 in the world. undecided

Kuwena, It's your dream follow it. Congrats.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 10:48pm On May 22, 2008
Quit d soccer talks, its Over,

i have sometin to share wit u - download d file and see

http://s3.turboupload.com/file/958376282/food_and_water.pps

dont be scared u might say i'm crazy but i cant honestly send u a Virus, can i, maybe i do tongue Just kiddin

just download and see den u can place ur comments., and share wat u see if u wanna. and u can d send it to others, too
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 11:41pm On May 22, 2008
stannesi:

Quit d soccer talks, its Over,

i have sometin to share wit u - download d file and see

http://s3.turboupload.com/file/958376282/food_and_water.pps

don't be scared u might say i'm crazy but i can't honestly send u a Virus, can i, maybe i do tongue Just kiddin

just download and see den u can place your comments., and share what u see if u want to. and u can d send it to others, too

What am i supposed to do on the site?

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.