Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,431 members, 7,846,790 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (211284 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 10:23pm On May 28, 2008
[size=16pt]Though I no dey the country for this year's Democracy day- i wish every naija man, woman and child a wonderful democracy day. Lets all reflect (like alfa said) on the gains and pains of the democracy in our country and strive towards highlighting (i hope there's something like dis o!) our weaknesses so that we can use them to foster our strengths! cool wink cheesy[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2008
Happy democracy Day to ALL NIGERIANS 4rm Stannesi,

including does who accuse Naija for murder,
including does who talk say dey no wan come back,
and to all, whether u like it or not, GREEN WHITE GREEN dey show 4 your head

Happy Democracy DAY

██████████ ██████████
██████████ ██████████
██████████ ██████████
██████████ ██████████
██████████ ██████████

Fly the Flag where ever u're,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 10:32am On May 29, 2008
MR NOTHING

Its one year already and its another opportunity to take a retrospective look at the performance of the

Yar' adua administration.

Well, for me Yar' adua is and has always been a good man but I think it takes more than just being 'good'

to lead a nation like Nigeria and any other country for that matter.

You need to be able to inspire the confidence of the people you are leading.

Awolowo (or maybe MKO) is generally refered to as the 'best president Nigeria never had' while Abacha

has the infamy of being regarded as the worst we ever had(IBB comes a close second).

but our man here, is carving a niche for himself as 'the best man that should never have been Nigerian president'.

Well, apologist would advice that it's too early to make any objective judgement,

and I admit that makes a bit of sense but on the flipside any form of analysis would have to be based on the

365 days he has spent so far. And I must confess here, that there has been very little to write home about.

Alfaprime talked about rule of law, yeah there's strict observance of the rule of law but what more ?

One major benchmark for this administration is the power sector.

All we've had is the house of rep probe, of which we don't know where that will end up.

It's obvious, at least from my own point of view that nothing has improved as far as

power supply is concerned, infact the situation as deteriorated.

And this was a sector where 'state of emergency was declared at the early period

of this tenure.

Much is left to be seen of his much vaunted seven point agenda.

Recently I discovered that the price of a cup of rice is about N50

I was shell shocked, the price of a cup of rice will definitely not be an

issue for most posters on this thread.

but we will do well to remember that majority of Nigerians still

live below the poverty line.

I remember some years back when even a N1 increase in the price

of a cup of any staple food commodity was a source of great discomfort.

So it easy for me to empathize with what some families are going through now.

Nigerians, especially the women, who are the bedrock of most families, are very resilient people,

thats why it might be difficult to really gauge what many are going through right now.

I know right here in Jos, there are women who BREAK ROCKS with crude tools just to eke out a living.

I wonder what they do with the rocks.

This is not an attempt to rubish the government or express lack of faith

in its ability to turn the fortunes of the nation around

but rather a way of expressing my impressions about its performance so far

and a clarion call to our leaders to sit up and give us something

to cheer in the remaining  3 years of this tenure.

I would like to have other opinions on the performance

of the Yar' adua in the last one year.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2008
Happy Democracy indeed, Nigeria. Today is one year in office for Yar'adua, our president. I also want to continue with my discourse on wealth, which to me is power. I will talk on the three needs of a rich investor, and they are:

1. Education
2. Experience
3. Excessive cash.

According to Robert Kiyosaki, all rich investors need education. In this case, financial education. He encourages those that aspire to be rich to invest in financial knowledge wherever they can get it.

Secondly, they must begin to try their hands out at investing, regardless of if they make mistakes. They must gather enough experience in investing, so that they can become confident investors.

Thirdly they must have excessive cash to be able to invest like rich people do. For most of you that have jobs, I guess this is probably where saving comes in.

SO what have we said? You need the three e's to be a rich investor.

Questions to make you think:

1. Do you have suitable financial education?
2. Are you willing to buy books or to attend seminars on financial education?
3. Do you realize that financial education is an investment in itself?
4. Do you have any experience in the art of investing?
5. Are you willing to make mistakes in investing and learn from them?
6. Do you agree that an important way to grow in investing is to gather as much experience as possible?
7. Do you have excessive cash?
8. Are you willing to make more?
9. Are you willing to set aside some of your salary for investment?

When you have answered these questions, you would have taken yet another step on the road to investment. I recommend the following books to you at this point:

1. Rich Dad, Poor Dad
2. The Cash Flow Quadrant, and
3. The Richest man in Babylon.
The first two are by R. Kiyosaki, and the last is by G. Clason. Tomorrow we shall talk about some of the kinds of investors.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 8:43pm On May 29, 2008
[size=20pt]HAPPY DEMOCRACY DAY! cool[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2008
Well! Democracy Day has come and gone!
Spent it in style wink

You guys get time sha!
Una come here dey post?

Woke up late and lazy after staying up late the previous night

Birthday for my girl! cheesy
Went shopping with her!
Came back with nothing tongue Not intented; didn't see what we were looking for undecided

Sent her back to my place to chill for me while I made a quick check on a friend
Lie! I went for a secret/surprise shopping!
Came back with both arms loaded! grin
Stayed indoors to soak up the day

several des activities happened tongue tongue grin

6:05pm. Saw Babygirl off to church.
Hit another part of town for a scheduled meeting with my one-and-only aunt. wink
On my way, had a call from two-of-my-gees from way back UNN, who wanted badly to hook up with me.
Asked them to come pick me up from my aunt's place.
On my way still, met another very close friend who probably was on his way to chill at my place.
On enquiring about my modus operandi   I replied that 'all roads led to my aunt's place'. grin

Met my aunt at her home in style and good spirits
Hit off the very important discussion amidst offers of various orishishi
Your guy settled for a bottle of groundnuts as I already had enough chop-chop at home.
We both were agreeing on the same terms and finishing off each other's statements. cheesy
Sometimes, one needs a strong alliance like hers to forge ahead in life cheesy

My Gees arrived just-in-time to pick me up for another rendezvous!
We were 'Best of Friends' during my MBA time.
A just left NNPC Warri for Exxon Mobil Lagos
B just left FCMB for KPMG Professional Services, both in Lagos.
Opoks! is still contemplating his next move from Glo undecided

Well the get-together ended up at my place. It had been long-expected.
Babygirl showed up from church just-in-time to meet the three musketeers!

A brief introduction to my Gees and the familiarization process became natural.
Rendezvous! started in earnest as everyone made themselves comfortable amidst various gist.

It's good to see Gees who could barely afford a decent meal way back in school get comfortable talking about future plans, marriage plans, challenges at work, industrial trends, choices to be made, probable timeline for each plan and general things about life.
Who says making friends ain't good? Good friends are wonderful!

8:05pm. Babygirl begged to go home as she suspected that Gees-talk ain't going to end soon.
Saw her off. Came back for more pep talk amidst small chops with my Gees.
All sorts of topic were dissected (sports, jokes, life matters, music, career plans, other plans, etc) and I didn't mention; we were earlier joined by another company; another G.

Everything began to wind up around 9:30pm as guys began to recognize that they had a home to go to and late night deadlines to beat.
Wow! What a Day!

Came back indoors after seeing my Gees off and began to tidy up the crib('cause I'm alone tongue grin)
And I also hate untidy places. sad
Relaxed and pondered on the events of the day and made plans for the next day.
Called babygirl to know if she don reach house and if everything is ok.
Got a positive response and all those I love you talk tonguena today?!
Didn’t know when I drifted to sleep.

Woke up to the sound of rushing waters! shocked
The tap outside was left open!
PHCN had brought light in the middle of the night and the pumping machine jolly-well started pumping water to the flats and the water was wasting! shocked shocked shocked
Damn! I got up to make sure the rushing water was not from my flat and I was right.
Checked the clock and can’t remember whether it was 1:00am or 2:00am that I saw. undecided
Drifted back to sleep to wake up by 5:57am today (Quite late for me)

Came to work this morn .  .  .
Only to read you guys’ different posts today.

What’s the moral of my story?

I enjoyed The Democracy Day!
I had fun! Spent it my own way!

Didn’t need to think ‘bout Nigeria, Yar’Adua or anybody.
Just caught my own groove in Opoks! own stylee! stylee!! stylee!!! .  .  .  . grin

Cheers!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 7:27pm On May 30, 2008
[size=14pt]opoko himself! Thanks for this ya epistle- u try well well! cool wink especially the part about u and ya girl- me still thinks u should make it official, carry wine go give her people so that she no go need to dey run go home wenever she comes to your crib! grin,

How did every oda person spend their democrazy (sorry cracy) day? I spent mine in class though i did not forget to spare a thot for the only country i v got- NAIJA! kiss
[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2008
There are many kinds of investors, but I want to discuss only three:

1. The average (or qualified investor)

2. The inside investor

3. The ultimate investor

The average investor is the common man that asks, 'How much is that share price today? He doesn't know better. He is average, and he barely gets ahead.

The inside investor is highly recommended. He starts his own business and sells (not buys shares) to the public. He is the insider, and those that buy from him are the outsiders.

The ultimate investor is the insider (the owner of the business) that has finally taken his business public, as a Plc. Naturally, this individual is very, very rich.

1. Don't you think owning your own business is the best way to invest wholesale?
2. Are you ready to 'mind your own business?'
3. What do you think the advantages of a business-owner investor are, over and above the average investor?
4. What do you think true investing is, for you?

Next time, we shall talk in detail of the Ultimate investor, after which we shall have our last topic: Giving Back to Society, and that will be all.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2008
On a lighter note, I say, eku igbadun-o! Egbon Opokonwa. smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:49am On May 31, 2008
But then again in Iboland, it is said, 'If someone is not pursuing something, something is pursuing him.'
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2008
Wats up, ppl.?

Opoks , cool story, i could hav said mine, but dat day has past, , can hardly remember, anyway,

ipppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

zzzzzzzzzzzz!! sorry abt dat, i feel asleep, feelin lil sick., but God pass dem, by tomorrow, zzzzzz!!!

just wanted to post, to mark "Present" on d resgistr, still here,

Stannesi is present,

peace ppls.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:42pm On May 31, 2008
[size=15pt]stannesi, u well? ow u dey sleep for system? guy, go treat urself o![/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:52am On Jun 01, 2008
[size=15pt]Happy Sunday y'all! Where una dey na? I guess all man is tired, shey?[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2008
An ultimate investor is one that has created a business and has taken it public. These are the richest men, because they have created a business that many people want to own a share of.

1. Do you want to be an ultimate investor?
2. Do you want to create a business and take it public?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2008
Finally, we are all encouraged to give back to the society, by way of philanthropy or the creation of jobs.

That's all folks! Sorry for boring you all to death. cheesy I'm naughty. I know, so don't remind me.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2008
[size=15pt]Kuwena brotha, whussup? When r u stepping?[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by AlfaPrime: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2008
Hi ya, all! Hope everyone's weekend went smoothly. Kuwena has diligently kept up the updates on financial investment advisory. Good! Pak has also given us his summarised opinion based on a comprehensive analysis of present administratio in the country Well! We're all witnesses. In the fina analysis, everyone takes responsibility for his own destiny, politically, economically, etc. I have to fend for myself and my family, govt or no govt. It's this attitude that has given us our resilience, Pak. ( and our seeming indifference, if U like!)

But one question I'm yet to answer is this, "if the political and ruling class have failed Nigerians, then from where do the huge crowds at political rallies of the ruling party and other parties come?" Are they hired foreigners, or are they also Nigerians who are living in this same country? Begs some answers, really. Cos I hold this saying to be true, that a people will always ultimately end up having the kind of leadership and leaders that it deserves.

Meanwhile, here's wishing everyone a splendid week ahead, as we step into this great month. A month of destiny, a month of favour, a month of jubilation.
Cheers all!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2008
Keno, i be strong man, i no need treatment,

i'm presnt today,

2Pak, in Naija all we do is talk, talk, talk , and talk, no action,
We never tire to talk, sef. when u talk it makes others start talk follow too,
Nobody wan talk action, remeber na we vote d man dere, its not a coincidence, nor a mistake, his d president, he represents u & me, we hav to pray 4 him, and follow is lead, simple, no much talk, leave d wierd guy alone, jo

My Questn, ain't u tired of talkin?? Keno, Opoks, Aniffy, Alfaprime, Kuwena, Niyoo, abi no b so,

we go talk, talk, vision 2020, go pass goo, some people go still dey talk, e.g., as u dey so no tell me say u no go fit donate money 4 Lagos state.

i'm out, na my mini opinion b that, stay cool. people
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:57am On Jun 02, 2008
[size=15pt]stan, good for u! I was actually beginning to miss ur koloness. Howz everyone today- dis is to wish u a pleasant week ahead! cool kiss

jisi, ur training no dey end? I guess we need some female flava in the house- ideas don dey run out o! undecided lipsrsealed
[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2008
Alfaprime
A people will end up having the kind of leadership and leader that it deserves.

very true.
its one observation I've made over the years.

after the riotous second republic, Nigeria yearned for discipline.
we got it - Buhari/ idiagbon

we got tired of WAI and we needed a bit of laissez faire.
Step in the lawless one - IBB.
so much crime, so much looting, being dubious became legitimate.

Sycophancy reached its peak.
Abacha wasnt the worst man in Nigeria in those years
It was those around him.
Daniel kanu, Al Mustapha's of this world.
Abacha was just the incarnation of the evil that lurked in the minds
of men.

After groaning under the burden for five years,
divine judgement was served and deliverance came.

do I need to go further ?

In reality, the problem of Nigeria are the people themselves (ourselves).
The leadership is just a reflection of the state of mind of the people.

Its just that in times of dire distress that comes upon us by our own hands
God in His infinite mercies always hears.

Neh 9:26  Nevertheless they were disobedient, and rebelled against thee, and cast thy law behind their backs, and slew thy prophets which testified against them to turn them to thee, and they wrought great provocations.

Neh 9:27  Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their enemies, who vexed them: and in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them saviours, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies.

Give majority the opportunity and they will only look
for ways to better their lot and the lot of their own nuclear family.

Most politician we see today were once ordinary citizen.
so its not an issue of 'we and them' but 'we and we'

What we need is a re-orientation and the need to make young
people see and believe in what we can achieve and become collectively
as a nation.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2008
Dear Stannessi,

Well, it will do well to remember that every great thing starts by talking about it.

You have to be able to visualize, articulate and verbalize (a la Martin Luther King and others) before actions turn ideas into reality.

And talking of actions, what are your suggestions

I'l definitey be willing to follow your lead if you have

anything concrete in mind.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2008
pak:

Dear Stannessi,

Well, it will do well to remember that every great thing starts by talking about it.

You have to be able to visualize, articulate and verbalize (a la Martin Luther King and others) before actions turn ideas into reality.

[size=15pt]Can u say this in English? I think i now know where our problem lies cool kiss[/size]

And talking of actions, what are your suggestions

I'l definitey be willing to follow your lead if you have

anything concrete in mind.

[size=15pt]I doubt if he does- him own na just to yarn, if u follow am, u don dive air b dat o! grin cheesy[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2008
sup ppl,

Dis one wey be say Keno and pak hang me 4 up, na wa ooo

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.", i would say we r movin, u can call Abacha, ObJ, a mistake but do u really think dats wat it is, ??

"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

Thomas Edison said "I never did anything by accident, nor did any of my inventions come by accident; they came by work. "

u cant work and talk at dsame time, try it, u find lil flaws in ur work, u wnt realize, u don foget say Talk is cheap
Abacha dey, we talk, Obadsanjo. do comot, - we talk, Yar'adua, don come, one year don pass we still dey talk,
if u wana talk, its better to talk when a solution works, den talkin abut d problems

let me give u an example, of action ------------------------
Sometimes ago, i went we to visit a uncle of mine, (let me call it a tour rather), wel, its a 6 flat house, dey usually hold some so called general meetin @ month end where dey often talk, talk, of problems, & solutions etc. dey mainly talk abt d sanitation problem where. dey hav to clean d drainage systems and stuff like dat, but nobody is ready to start, (cut it short) ok, on saturday, my uncle picked his rake, shovel and he went all alone, doin d whole yard dirty work, (of course u know me now, i no send anybody, i no even help d guy sef, to bad) anyhow sha, b4 d end of cleanin hours, 2 more tenants join him, and some work was done. during next comin cleanin, wasnt dere wit dem, i call my uncle & i specifically ask abt. dat issue, he said all tenants re responding very well, d truth was. dey might not realize wat i realized, dats me, evnt has a story to tell, i know u all must hav ur own testimony of d work of action,
---------------------

guy no dey talk all dis tin oo, i no like am, review my post when i started, dey no dey pass 3 lines, no u see, Kuwena virus dont affect us ooo.

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

@Pak which lead u wan dey follow, na me , hahaha, no try am ooo, follow ur president,,

honestly d truth is "To me ur idea seems stupid, so is mine to you, dats life, "

anyhow sha "So long as they don't get violent, I want to let everyone say what they wish, for I myself have always said exactly what pleased me."

No mind me oo, keno has said it all "my Own na to yarn"

Where Our Punchliners "Anniffy", "Niyoo", "Opoks"

Have cute Day,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by AlfaPrime: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2008
@Pak

Thanks for the tracks U sent.

, Man, it's been a while I heard such down-to-earth load of home truths about our situation in Nigeria. So blessed, yet so, (backward?). I almost felt myself squirming in my seat as I read. Well, although a lot of time I see myself as a die hard patriot who belives in the many good aspects and potentials of Nigeria, I must concede that several times, I just wonder if we can still get to our collective destiny. Take a look at Amanze Obi's Broken Tongues in Today's Daily Sun. Link included below. The kind of convictionless, visionless politicians who parade themselves as "leaders"

But not to worry. I sense that surely, God is phasing out the old generation of political leaders, and replacing them wit those who may not be grey headed but know the meaning of intergrity. Men like Ndudi Elumelu, Bankole, Nnamani, and some others give me some confidence that all hope is not lost,

I think we also need to talk, keep talking. and do, keep doing. Whatever we can, whenever we can, were ever we can, to see that this country gets better by the day.

Wishing us all the very best of the rest of the week. ( I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT THE REST OF MY LIFE ALWAYS REMAINS THE BEST OF MY LIFE!)

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/columnists/brokentongues/2008/amaze-jun-02-2008.htm
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:39am On Jun 03, 2008
[size=15pt]Alfa prime, u speak like an alfa male (leads the pack of wolves and keeps them in line). Well said! wink I followed that link and i can tell u dat isnt even the worst thing they v done (the "so-called leaders"wink angry

Pak, i no tell u say stan na kolo? , if u follow am, na gutter u go land! shocked. Stan, u with your environmental sanitation uncle- they could have made a roster instead of just sitting around and claiming that they were having general meetings since "there really is nothing general about meetings!". Come, make i go before i begin sound like your crazy self! grin lipsrsealed undecided
[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 10:47am On Jun 03, 2008
(yawns) most of wetin una dey yarn are in 'the realm of conjectures'. wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2008
@ Stannessi,

I 'preciate your take on action
makes some sense.

but the truth is, you can equate Nation Building to sanitising a building.
In the context of your story.
just gettin up and acting might be the best tonic for a change.

but in a larger perspective.
You need a vision and you need to make the ppl around you
blv in what you have in mind and see what you are seeing.

The Holy book is replete with situations where people
had to come together to rub minds in anticipation of a
turn around in dire distress

Mal 3:16  Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.
Mal 3:17  And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

and of course Isaiah 1v18 - come let us reason together ,

but then its good to know that you also have a passion to see that naija gets better  smiley

its just that we have differences in our opinion of how that's going to happen.

Anyway, I can just imagine you as a Minister or Senator  grin wink grin

All action, no talk  grin

Infact, Lagos state Gov. go fit you.

As the popular cliche goes, 'Lagosians need action , marwa style  grin grin grin

Agba Kenosky,
how far ?
wen una dey come back?

and I was wondering ?

how's skeelo doing ?
I guess he's with you .
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2008
@Alfaprime
Just went through Amaze's piece.
It couldnt have been truer.

Government in today's Nigeria
bends more towards the personality of the leader
than the ideology of the party in power.

For instance, its extremely difficult to find
similarities between Obasanjo's leadership and
yar'adua. Yet they come from the same party.

Lets just say, its our own evolving style of democracy.
But I sincerely pray that approach dies with the current crop.

@Kuwena

I thought you'v resigned and should be restin by now ?

why are u still yawning by 11 am in the morning  undecided
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2008
kuwena:

(yawns) most of wetin una dey yarn are in 'the realm of conjectures'. wink

[size=15pt] undecided lipsrsealed shuo, its just 10.47am ke![/size]

[size=15pt]Pak, skeelo dey o, na book wan wounjure the guy! dats y una no dey see am again! E b like say i no go return to naija o! lol grin cheesy[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by JISIDAISY(f): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2008
First of all I must say i really MISSED you guyz! God!! cheesy

Thanks alot pips for remembering my birthday. I only just saw your e-cards. grin Thanks Guyz.

Kenosky, I think say u get big head when fit easily understand before o! Na wa o! I tell you say na zimbabwe the wedding dey? na zimbabwe Kuku dey go? angry

Kuku, aw we are? Leteth us Knoweth the day thou travelleth.

Annify Annify, Crucial Man!

Guys I wasnt very happy too that Man U won. It wasnt fair,.,. we should have won. The super eagles i mean, we worked pretty hard shocked grin (Laffs).
I miss y'all. I gotta go now. See u guyz on saturday.

I'll be in Abuja on saturday so i will formally resume posting on this thread on saturday. So apart from Kenosky missing me, whats been kicking? I wan talk oh but na cyber cafe i dey and for this KD, I no dey for sharia oh. I still young. well well sef.

Errr----ny---way Guyz, it feels good to get to sit on this bamboo chair and write to you. hopefully the postmaster will pass by today and i'll hand over this letter via him to you. wetin i go say nah? na KD i dey. no place for person to go chill eat nkworbi sef. I taya oh. cool
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2008
[size=15pt]JISIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EEEEEE, Its good to read ya letter! How far? ow u dey? U no sabi where to chop nkwobi for KD? dont tell mi dat, just go kotangora![/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by AlfaPrime: 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2008
WELCOME BACK, JISI!!!

Well, well, Ken wasn't the only one who missed U and Ur postings, I must say! Anyway, good for U to have had the intensive training. U either aspire or U expire. Now that huge investment has been made on you (close to a thousand man-hours na?!) you should now be fit as a fiddle to bestride the professional space of your organisation.

Kuwena got bored by recent postings on the thread and yawned, but in the past few days, some of us have actually been enjoying his wealth-creation lectures, which have also taken a considerable part of the thread, keep posting, pls,

And chaps, please permit me to include the link again to another incisive write-up from today's Sun. ( I don't work for them, pls!) But I think we need to hear such home truths, especially those of us who genuinely desire good for our beloved Nigeria.

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/columnists/offside/2008/offside-june-03-2008.htm

@Pak
Party politics is good, but definitely NOT the type as frequently displayd by the ruling party ("Africa's largest"wink, which often subjugates simple truth and integrity in the name of Party loyalty and party discipline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.