Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (210185 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by biolabee(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2007
good to see uve finally picked up onthe thread kuwena that is and hope ur dreams come true
although i dont agree ur job is a dead end one i think u shd be grateful as it affords u an opportunity to save up to push ur dreams futher and who says if u dont stick at it u cldnt be the next consummate banker cum communicator

all i sayin is im happy for you and wish u the best of 08

to all the folks on the thread the best of 2008
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2007
Good morning people,
long time no post;

i'm in the foulest of moods today, Barcelona lost to Real Madrid in the él classico match. I feel like killing somebody but since i don't relish the consequences, perhaps i should, at least, bite someone grin

Have a nice day all and please remember to be grateful to God for all His blessings up till now.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2007
@ everyone,

Good morning to y'all.

Merry Xmas once again and may the purpose of Xmas be perfected in us.

I was reminiscencing over the past year and looking ahead into the future and I realized that,

Year 2008 looks to be a year of dreams. I earnestly seek the actualizations of my dreams by drawing nearer to the Source of it all; He who made me and wrote my script (Like I always say, 'All in all, life's a script') This is where I get my life's philosophy from. I desire to love God beyond all He has given me or blessed me with.

2007 has been a difficult, stormy but rewarding year for me. I have gone wrong severally but God like a father always draws me closer. I have learnt to depend on Him more for guidiance and to understand the folly in man's own ways.

I challenge us all today in our perculiar ways to take stock of the past year and then learn from the mistakes we made for a more rewarding new year.

Wish I could send everyone on this thread a card but ,

@ opoks!, I seem to be the only one you haven't taken to lunch yet grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2007
@ kuwena,

Sorry, I cant browse on yahoo when in the office. C'est la 'taboo'!

HAve a great day and Merry Xmas.

Talk some time
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2007
@ All

How is the Xmas preparation going on?

I am working my ass out here men.

God dey shaa.

Opoks, why glo dey heap you with all these work for this season??

Kenosky, pesin no see your break-light again. Hope no wahala, take 2

Cheers my people.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2007
tombri:

Opoks, why glo dey heap you with all these work for this season??

Bros, no be favour?

They see small boy like me say na me go represent one of their units for the International Trade Fair for PH.

And for Supervisory function o!

Hmmmmmmm, bros who be Opoks! to say no

Besides I chop their money well well grin

They still dey owe me for the trip but I had fun, using the opportunity to 'state-trot', visiting other states and chilling out with bossom friends as far back as Secondary school & NYSC dayz grin

Everyone was happy to see Opoks! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by abussyaya(f): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2007
[tr]Besides I chop their money well well

They still dey owe me for the trip but I had fun, using the opportunity to 'state-trot', visiting other states and chilling out with bossom friends as far back as Secondary school & NYSC dayz
[table][/table][/tr][td][/td][td][[color=#006600]
/td][/color]

you have not changed one teeny weeny bit
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2007
wandel:

@ opoks!, I seem to be the only one you haven't taken to lunch yet grin

Bros how you know?

I hung out with ex-NLNG-bound 'Bahbei' in one of them fine restaurants in PH.

Meeeeeeeeeen! we hung out so tey them restaurant owners begin beg us say them wan close for the night. grin

Not to mention the laughter; we laugh tire! grin the matter no be small matter o! cheesy

So many gists, so much to catch up to, so much to talk about and bros, the future bright like anything! grin

Don't worry, no be only you.

pgm and I will do ours sometime in January, Lindiwe and I may follow suit, Adrianic and I are yet to finalize the timing and logistics cheesy.

I narrowly missed doing a 'two' with Andyz4u in PH.

It's amazing how many friends one can attract out of a single recruitment exercise wey one no even make sef undecided

But you can make out time for our own, Opoks! is a Great Guy to hang out with cheesy

Don't mind my hailing myself.

If I no like myself, how other people go like me grin

But as tommyex said, I like my head this size, I no wan make e grow pass the current size, so that my neck go fit carry am! grin

Abeg make una enjoy unaself dey go. Life dey too short and na how you wan live am, na im e go be! wink

But remember God. Nobody be like am.

One love smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2007
abussyaya:

[tr]Besides I chop their money well well

They still dey owe me for the trip but I had fun, using the opportunity to 'state-trot', visiting other states and chilling out with bossom friends as far back as Secondary school & NYSC dayz
[table][/table][/tr][td][/td][td][[color=#006600]
/td][/color]

you have not changed one teeny weeny bit

Nne if I changed, people like you no go like me again grin

How was the Redeemed Camp?

I hope say you prayed that Opoks! might finally get that N15million per annum job.

And im own permanent chikala to help him chop the money grin

You no say money without whom go chop am no make sense wink grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2007
I go dey Lagos this xmas. I don pass to dey travel up and down every xmas season, I no be pikin.

Bros you mean say I be pikin that's why I dey travel, which kin insalt be that one angry

Anyway sha, no matter wetin you think, I think say I need am, 'cause  I have to , so that I go dey prepared by next year, so that even if NLNG say na from induction them go carry us go abraoad for two years I go dey kampee.

Besides, I think say my parent no go fit wait make them rejoice with me for wetin God done do for us.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2007
Kenosym:

Bros you mean say I be pikin that's why I dey travel, which kin insalt be that one angry

Anyway sha, no matter wetin you think, I think say I need am, 'cause I have to , so that I go dey prepared by next year, so that even if NLNG say na from induction them go carry us go abraoad for two years I go dey kampee.

Besides, I think say my parent no go fit wait make them rejoice with me for wetin God done do for us.

@kenosym, abeg travel! u need am. I wish u journey mercies from God. Only remember to bring back Mama's delicacies. U never can say if we will need them in Bonny.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2007
@Opoks!
seeing your pockets r heavy, please remember to save up some cash for our lunch smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2007
Kenosym:

Bros take small yabs here and there grin

A little salt 'n' pepper every now and then go dey bring out the uncool from peeps. wink

Abeg go rejoice with your parents joo! no be small matter cheesy

My own dey on the phone with me now!

Them know say no be today.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2007
My heroes, just want to say happy xmas and joyous new year ahead to you all.

May this xmas bring your way the goodies of life, such that your joy shall know no bound.

And may the spirit of christ's birth that is being enjoyed this season bring to life all that's good and dead in your life and your path continue to shine brighter and brighter unto a perfect new day in this coming year.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2007
@tombri
is it true that Bonny island is so small u stand the risk of falling into the sorrounding river, ocean or woteva, if u drive for too far? cheesy

just kidding but i would like more gist about the place. Phaps i will call u on fone.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2007
pgm:

@kenosym, abeg travel! u need am. I wish u journey mercies from God. Only remember to bring back Mama's delicacies. You never can say if we will need them in Bonny.

Abeg no be only Bonny people go need mama hand.

Lagos peeps go need am pass.

You fit drop half for my place, you know say I go everly gather NLNG peeps 2gether wink

Besides we don tire for Mama Ijebu for this Lagos cry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2007
pgm:

@Opoks!
seeing your pockets r heavy, please remember to save up some cash for our lunch smiley

Oga NNPC abi NLNG

You know say I no need save up for you.

You be Energy Man right from when Adam chop that fruit grin

And you sabi how we dey do am for phone wink

no be small thing! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2007
MERRY XMAS TO EVERY1 THAT POSTS AND READS THIS THREAD

May christ visit yall this season and make the New year prosperousas you wish.Amen!

Uncle OPOKS,Ken been wan hook up with you this xmas,i dont mind falling into the date/meeting,so i can fit to 'kill 3 stones with 1 bird' abi how them dey talk am sef?We will talk about that though.

Uncle Adriano
we await ur post ere Sir,Uncle busy busyp-square na ur brothers abi? grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aone111111: 4:18am On Dec 26, 2007
If you are interested in our products,Please kindly visit our website: http://www.a-one-shoes.com We offer air force one shoes wholesale, cheap air force one clear,air force one high,air force one mid cut,air force one 25th,Kids air force one shoes,women’s air force one shoes.All air force one shoes made in China."Best Service, Highest Quality and Special Price”is our company principle.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2007
Opoks, welcome from your assignment in PH. I am glad to hear you had fun. The yuletide season is quite ended, and work begins in earnest. There will be one more public holiday next week, and then the humdrum goes on. It makes me dream of freedom.

I love to go a-wandering
Along the mountain side
And as I go, I love to see
My knapsack on my back

Valderi valdera
Valderi valdera aaa aaa
Valderi valdera
My knapsack on my back!

The days when one need not work, but just relax and millions of dollars pour into his lap. A dream, I know; but who was that that said something about dreams coming true? Hope keeps us alive.

God bless you all.

Happy 2008. Any New Year resolutions to be made?  grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 7:25am On Dec 27, 2007
@ All

Good morning to you dear people.

Hope you had a wonderful Christma celebration and well relaxed to take on the days activities.

Well, mine was just all about relaxation 'cos i needed it badly.

@ Pgm

Bonny Island seem interesting. I will be living on an Island for the first time but I think it's a nice place.

I would seem isolated anyway and one will miss these beauties seen in Lagos (Babes - i mean).

Am still trying to strategise on this ;cos one need somebody now meeeeeeeeeen before one makes a big mistake - getting the money and ending up with the wrong woman. You know what that means - suicide.

Well, you need to have plans underway, that's if you are not a eunoch anyway. wink cheesy grin

Anyhow, ejoy folks.

@ Opoks

how you dey my man.

You don see your chikala

Enjoy.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2007
Hi Guys,

Seem most peeps are on vacation from this thread.

Anyhow, enjoy guys.

Cheerzzzzz
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2007
tommyex:

MERRY XMAS TO EVERY1 THAT POSTS AND READS THIS THREAD

May christ visit yall this season and make the New year prosperousas you wish.Amen!

Uncle OPOKS,Ken been wan hook up with you this xmas,i don't mind falling into the date/meeting,so i can fit to 'kill 3 stones with 1 bird' abi how them dey talk am sef?We will talk about that though.

Uncle Adriano
we await your post ere Sir,Uncle busy busyp-square na your brothers abi? grin

Tommyex,

you are turning into 'the consumate poster'. cheesy or perhaps you have already bocome one wink

All your posts are refreshing with a new twist to their creativity and hinge on new perspectives.

Well, it is good to know that 'old soldier never tire o! grin'

In response to your questions, Ken has tried several times b/f, during the xmas and even recently for us to hook up. But my extremely busy weekends has made it virtually difficult for us to meet.

We could have even done it in the east but Globacom's no holiday mood has ensured that I dey kampe for Las-Gidi! Even now, na office I dey embarassed

But not to worry, we go still dey try. Which part of Las-Gidi you dey stay sef? That may make our hooking up better more possible.

I dey stay Gbagada.

I expect Ken to be back to Las Gidi after within the new year unless NLNG go tow am enter Bonny from im village grin

As we no follow for the party wey go get for Bonny again, let's try to make everywhere our 'Bonny' wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2007
tommyex:

i don't mind falling into the date/meeting,so i can fit to 'kill 3 stones with 1 bird' abi how them dey talk am sef?We will talk about that though.

'Kill 3 stones with 1 bird'! embarassed

That sounds like pgm here abi you don dey 'kolo' too shocked

tongue tongue

tommyex:

Uncle Adriano
we await your post ere Sir,Uncle busy busyp-square na your brothers abi? grin

E be like say our 'Senior Advocate of Nairaland' don carry im talent to another land undecided

As una and NLNG (all of una grin) combine tell am say im ma no successful abi 'you are constrained by his performance at the assessment centre . . .'

I hated that statement from C.C Nwana & co. Which kain performance?

Instead of them to tell us that they were constrained by the available capacity and other 'political' factors, them come they insult us join for the disappointment?!

For all our efforts?!

Wetin sufferman no go see for Nigeria because im dey look for Garri

Anyway, Adrianic carry go!!!

You still be my 'Senior Advocate' whether they appreciated you or not.

Go! Go!! Go!!! Go!!!!! Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2007
kuwena:

Opoks, welcome from your assignment in PH. I am glad to hear you had fun.

Thanks.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2007
tombri:

@ Opoks

how you dey my man.

You don see your chikala

Bros e! E no easy o!

This kain thing no de dey easy at all!

Na so so chikalas full around me throway, everywhere you go, look or sojourn. (church, work, road, street, PH, Lagos, tv, online, eateries, etc grin)

But you know, as a responsible man in the making, I dey look for the permanent chikala.

The type wey Isaac see (in Rebecca) for Genesis, begin smile smiley grin

I no dey for play play again. (I play b/f sef? undecided )

Person my age suppose don play, retire submit boot grin

But no ruffles, Opoks! game dey tight.

Besides Baba God dey go with am! grin wetin you think?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2007
tombri:

@ Pgm

Bonny Island seem interesting. I will be living on an Island for the first time but I think it's a nice place.

I would seem isolated anyway and one will miss these beauties seen in Lagos (Babes - i mean).

Am still trying to strategise on this ;because one need somebody now meeeeeeeeeen before one makes a big mistake - getting the money and ending up with the wrong woman. You know what that means - suicide.

tombri,

You sure say na only the 'wrong woman' dey fear you or na 'loneliness on Bonny Island' dey fear you pass?

Na only 'wrong woman' you no need or you just need 'woman' for Bonny b/f you die of 'pneumonia'? grin

Because as you talk for the post below:

If you've been posted to bonny, i bet you'll enjoy it. Though an Island, you'll have all you need man. Might lack in 'Babes' you can find your way round it 'because am already strategising on that because i can't roast there people!!!!!!!!!!! This is life's basic necessity at some point if know what i mean. Not the freelance type but i like consolidating you know.
from tombri

E be like say u want to start another story again o!

E be like say u want to code another coding again o!!

E be like say u want to dance na Galala na the new dance again o!!!! cheesy

Anyway, as a proper Niger-Delta man, I can understand.

Only take am easy man, as I have seen 99 but 1.

Wmen good but love em too much and you will go like Gongola (you sabi say we no get 'Gongola state' again? grin)

Aim for the permanent chikala man Hard to find but long-lasting wink

Don't mind the money you will be making now e no go ever do.

no be small thing o! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by ugepboy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2007
There is obviously more to a thread than meets the eye.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2007
What?

This thread has been invaded by both fraudsters and genuine business people.

People whose first posts or only posts are to make money without trying to find out who they are talking to.

I wonder when some Nigerians will learn some decorum.

E be like say make we go leave this thread for them.

At times, I don't blame them. When former thread Lords won't post, vultures will then start roaming all over the place.

This pisses off angry

zooom off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 6:46am On Dec 28, 2007
@ All

Good morning to the great minds on this thread.

As we approach closer to 2007 deadline, have you paused to reflect on the year and your actions?

What are your plans for the coming year 2008. A Leap year it is. Believing God we shall all leap in faith and to that desired level in life.

Great and fun filled day my people.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 6:51am On Dec 28, 2007
@ Opoks

opokonwa:

tombri,

You sure say na only the 'wrong woman' dey fear you or na 'loneliness on Bonny Island' dey fear you pass?

Na only 'wrong woman' you no need or you just need 'woman' for Bonny b/f you die of 'pneumonia'? grin

Because as you talk for the post below:
from tombri

E be like say u want to start another story again o!

E be like say u want to code another coding again o!!

E be like say u want to dance na Galala na the new dance again o!!!! cheesy

Anyway, as a proper Niger-Delta man, I can understand.

Only take am easy man, as I have seen 99 but 1.

Wmen good but love em too much and you will go like Gongola (you sabi say we no get 'Gongola state' again? grin)

Aim for the permanent chikala man Hard to find but long-lasting wink

Don't mind the money you will be making now e no go ever do.

no be small thing o! grin

no be small thing oooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Me no dey for too much women too ooooooo!!!.

who fit vouch for me sef, well Baba God knows very well.

Na dat permanent chikala i want too. but e hard to get for this naija. there are actually but e hard well well.

Only God go fit grant pesin dat one and na wetin me dey pray for seriously.

As per Bonny, wetin go be, go be.

God dey for throne and in control.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 6:54am On Dec 28, 2007
@ Opoks

I agree with you well well.

Who are these aliens invading this thread?

opokonwa:

What?

This thread has been invaded by both fraudsters and genuine business people.

People whose first posts or only posts are to make money without trying to find out who they are talking to.

I wonder when some Nigerians will learn some decorum.

E be like say make we go leave this thread for them.

At times, I don't blame them. When former thread Lords won't post, vultures will then start roaming all over the place.

This pisses off angry

zooom off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We no go fit leave this thread for them oooooo!!!!!!!

Abeg these aliens should leave this thread now!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.