Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (210420 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 6:57am On Dec 28, 2007
Yes!!!!!!!!!!

I have succeeded in ending a page and starting another one.

What a 'thread life dream'------- wink cheesy grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 7:00am On Dec 28, 2007
@ All

Where are Kenosky, Runsway, Adrianic, annify, Biolabee?

These peeps don travel go villa??

Una own beta ooooooooo!!!!

Dey still dey hammer pesin with work here.

I go vex one dey no come work again sef since i don resign.

neva mind, we go end well for here shaa.

guys, make una enjoy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2007
Good morning all,
and, lest i forget, compliments of the season.talk of due process.

@tombri,
i asked u how Bonny Island is and all u could think of was chikala smiley wink cheesy grin. You sound like you're in a state of emergency in that department tongue. I feel u. In fact, thats about the next thing to consider at this stage in life-Marriage/companionship. May God help us with the right mates. Amen.

Can u gist me more about Bonny Island?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2007
opokonwa:

'Kill 3 stones with 1 bird'! embarassed

That sounds like pgm here abi you don dey 'kolo' too shocked

tongue tongue

@Opoks!
I have to comment that you're observant. very very. When i earlier interchanged horses and wishes, u seemed to be the only one who noticed. At least u alone commented. Same here with Tommyex's. Keep it up!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2007
@Opoks & tombri
I can't agree more with u guys! The onslaught of spam posts in forums calls for concern and this one by tis papapa-whatever is altogether rude and crude. Funny how easily ppl get on other ppl's nerves. Kudos to them! angry angry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2007
@Opoks!
I have to comment that you're observant. very very. When i earlier interchanged horses with wishes, u seemed to be the only one who noticed. At least u alone commented. Same here with Tommyex's. Keep it up!

Bros,i don lost again oo,Where have u been now?greenland??welcome back bro
Dont you know uncle Opoks is very very sharp4real now,NLNG don lose as dem no get u.I pray for the day good jobs like that will locate us instead of s struggling to get them.

Lets forget about those Bizzmen n yahoo boys,they dont deserve replies,I ll simply report that last 1 to dad SEUN,he has koboko to beat them up.

Tombri
I ll pray 4 u to get dat woman bro,cos na only prayer u need now,not with this lustrious job u have now,most grls will love you more now bliev me,Jus pray n take ur time.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2007
Tommyex,

you are turning into 'the consumate poster'.  or perhaps you have already bocome one

All your posts are refreshing with a new twist to their creativity and hinge on new perspectives.

Well, it is good to know that 'old soldier never tire o! '

Later you go say i sabi woo girls!!

That sounds like pgm here abi you don dey 'kolo' too
I ll to fool myself that i am creative n funny at times,but trust me 'i aint no fool'. grin

Thanks

hmmm

Hope the end of yr work aint 2 stressful for us all
Re: Which Way Nlng? by runsaway: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2007
hello everyone. have a great 2008
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2007
@ Runsway

runsaway:

Just acting the name 'runs------way-----' grin grin

Jare, u try to even drop a line. Some have totally gone oblivious.

But u can do better baby girl/lady.

@ Tommyex

tommyex:

Tombri
I ll pray for you to get that woman bro,because na only prayer u need now,not with this lustrious job u have now,most grls will love you more now bliev me,Jus pray n take your time.

Abeg, I need the prayesr badly.

Na only Baba God can do it for us oooooooo!!!!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2007
@ Pgm

pgm:

@tombri,
i asked u how Bonny Island is and all u could think of was chikala smiley wink cheesy grin. You sound like you're in a state of emergency in that department tongue. I feel u. In fact, thats about the next thing to consider at this stage in life-Marriage/companionship. May God help us with the right mates. Amen.

Can u gist me more about Bonny Island?

Bonny Island is a small town and compact environment.

LNG quarters are beautiful. I would like you to experience it rather than hearing and imagining it.

I talked about the ladies because one need to start making plans.

Are you posted to Bonny?? I plan to enjoy it and live for God too.

Cheers.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2007
@ Opoks

Na so glo want finnish you with work for dis yuletide period

Abi u just take time off?

enjoy man.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2007

Nice n funny post,Wish you and every1 the same

easy pips
Re: Which Way Nlng? by skeelo: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2007
@tombri
Who u be?I know u say u dey bonny, but i try find u. I don know kenosky, biolabee, anyhow i go catch u for january. No try ask me who i be
Have a blissful weekend ahead
@ biolabee and kenosky
make u chop small small make una weight no pass the normal one
enjoy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by uchycelly(f): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2007
Hello Everyone. Its been quite a long time since my last post. I'd like to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to all those who made the last stage of the NLNG recruitment and have been invited for the induction. It wasn't easy at all.

For those who didn't make it, keep ur head up. When one door closes, a window opens somewhere. I didnt make it too, but I believe there's something big waiting for me somewhere, which will open up very very soon.

I wish u all a very Happy and Prosperous 2008. BE PREPARED, cos 2008 is going to be full of so much fun, and so many challenges too. Take care everyone.

One love! cool cool cool
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2007
My people, God has allowed us to see another year. Let us pray to him to allow us live it in love and joy. For those who are praying to God for something new, something big, like escape from mediocre situations, using God-given talents and all the joy that good life brings; for all those wishing for new life-paths, better career prospects, even chikalas, receive all these and more in the New Year! grin

God bless you all.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2007
tombri:

Where are Kenosky, Runsway, Adrianic, annify, Biolabee?

These peeps don travel go villa??

grin grin grin

I dey o! How are you guys looking forward to 2008? With high hopes, i guess,

Just wanted to give a big shout out to y'all.

Cheers wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 6:45am On Dec 31, 2007
@ All

Good morning to you dear people.

Isn't it wonderful and Gracious that our good Lord has done it again!!!

It's a privilegde that we are witnessing today - the end of 2007 to usher in 2008.

I pray that you and yours shall transit into 2008 in great joy and peace.

Take a pause my dear people and thank God for this miracle and abundant Grace to you.

@ Skeelo

How you want find out. Abi na witch craftry.

Neva mind, my identity is very open for only those that can see what is concealed.

Can you identify yourself

Anyhow, we go get for January if you can disclose yourself.

Enjoy yourself my man.

@ Opoks

My man, wetin do you nau??

Where you dey sef

Enjoy and have fun.

2008 is here, thank God for His unlimited love and mercies.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2007
Good morning everyone.

I am fine and I am at work. sad cool

@tombri

Kindly forward me your e-mail addy and your number if you know how to do so.

Thanks and best regards.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2007
@all

Happy New Year!!!!

See you guys on Monday, I bet it be a sure puzzle figuring out who is who?

Cheers
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2007
@biolabee

I think it is time to get personal now that this curtain is slowly but gradually drawing to a close.

Please buzz me your personal number and e-mail ad.

Thank you.

Regardz wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 8:14am On Jan 01, 2008
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY1 ERE,I LOVE YALL
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2008
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

MAY GOD MAKE YOU ALL WISER.

AMEN.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by thought: 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2008
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!!

MAY THE LORD ANSWER OUR HEART DESIRES THIS YEAR.

AMEN.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 6:51am On Jan 02, 2008
@ Everyone,

Happy New Year to y'all.

Hope we are all 'coole'

May it be a blessed year for us.

I honestly cant wait for Monday to meet the folk I have only known by their posts. Like @ ahonohai sai, it sure will be a puzzle guessing who is who!!! grin

Packing my 'kaya' at KPMG and handing over by Friday so it's a busy week.

Have a great week.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2008
@ Everyone

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

I was just going over the thread from the very first post and I realise how far God has brought us, I saw trends, people joining, people leaving, people resurfacing, and folks reinventing themselves. In all I am thankful to God for the great privilege he has given me, and all those who made it to the very end as it was only through the favour of God that it was possible.

@ Kuwena,
Thanks for starting the thread, You have done a great service and have touched lives in more ways than you can possible imagine. God bless you.

@Wandel, Kenosym, Kenosky, etc
Congratulations. See you guys on Monday!

PS
Ahonohai is not exactly a pseudonym, It's my real name and it means "I HAVE CONQUERED"

Once again, I wish you all a fruitful 2008 - THE YEAR OF FULFILMENT.

For 2008, remember the scripture - Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion:for the time to favor her, yea, the set time, is come. (Psa 102:13)
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2008
@abonohai

Generous post you have up there (and I can appreciate your gladness; you made it.)

However, I would have appreciated your post better, had you given credit to a few more characters who kept this thread warm, interesting and alive for you and a lot others, other than just the originator and a few notable successfuls.

I'm not only referring to Opoks! but a lot more consistent peeps who kept the vigil until now.

This thread was about life, relationships, disappointments, joys, fights, etc; it was like a reality series not just about making it to NLNG.

Hence I valued the relationships that I built here and the 'experience' I felt more than any other thing.

Little wonder that I kept on cheering peeps on even when it became obvious that NLNG doors were not open for me.

We cannot all enter NLNG 'cause destinies differ, hence I salute all that made it (like you) all that didn't make it, every character who graced this thread at one time or another and every eye and mind that ever read this thread.

I am not very good at xmas and New year pleasanteries 'cause I think they have been over-flogged in the recent times.

For me, every day is a new day and every moment a new one, every experience is valued; my plans and thinking, I like to keep as proactive as possible, hence needless to wait for the end of December to start drawing plans, resolutions and expectations.

I rather use this period for more sensitive prayers 'cause it's often a very sensitive period; spiritually.

I wish everyone; GOD.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2008
Yes, Monday is ever near. For all of our own (our comrades) who made it this far, I wish you godspeed as you get to Lagos for your Induction. I know what NLNG can do. I know you will enjoy the program. It will be world-class standard. And I know you are in for many pleasant surprises. If they could do what they did at the Assessment Center, then I assure you, you will be happy you made it this far.

God has made you all rejoice. And in this fresh year! cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2008
Wandel, Annify, Kenosky (dearest of them all), Kenosym, Ahononai, Pgm (procter and Gamble, ha ha ha), Zhia, everyone that made it, I say:

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

GOD BLESS YOU ALL. wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2008
@ Everyone,

Good afternoon.

Just thought to look up the thread before close of work and after reading the new posts wondered; 'what next after monday', what next after the 12th of January.

Like opoks said, we have built relationships that will last. It spans beyond NLNG.

Any ideas guys?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2008
Happy New Year peeps.may God grant us all our good heart's desires this year.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by oghoghock: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2008
congrats all the successful. God in his infinite mercies will also

put smile on our own faces.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2008
My Igbo name is Onyenachiya. In full it means: Onye obula na chi nkeya, mu na chi nkemu. Or, in English: Each person has a different destiny; you have yours, and I have mine. What this means for us is that those who did not get NLNG should not attempt at all to envy those that got it. No, no no. Personally, I have mourned NLNG well and good. I did cry, like I said; I also was pensive for a whole week, if not more. But now that I have returned to normal work life, and have evaluated the scenario, I can confidently say that my not getting NLNG was the perfect plan of God. Considering the state of family and self, NLNG would have been 'too hot to handle, too cold to hold' for me. I think I should do what I really want: leave on admission to an American university to study more in my field: communication. And that is what I am doing now.

My advice to you all who did not get NLNG is this: mourn it (if you have not done so already), be pensive for a week, and then understand why God did not let you get it. Then, go back to the drawing board of your life and find exactly what your real purpose is. You may also be thinking: But they will be richer than I; let me tell you this: life is like a cup of coffee; it does not matter in which cup you drink yours. All that matters is that you drink anyway. Besides, who says one cannot be richer than they? If I get to the USA (allow me to use myself as an example) and publish all my books (each of which is at least 220 pages typed) and sell them with the marketing skills I have learnt here in Intercontinental, I dare say I could be far far far richer than any of my NLNG contemporaries; not to mention my regular salary as a lecturer in communication; the hypotheses converted to theories and all the awards I may receive if my books prove to be as good as the Soyinkas and Achebes.

What am I saying? Far from just blowing my trumpet, I am saying to those who did not get NLNG: pick yourself up and do what you really were made to do.

I love you all: Wandel, holla; I love to hear your voice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.