Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (210189 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2008
Compliments of the season, hope you really enjoyed yourself well during all the festivities. This is Emma from forexismoney. I hope am no more new to you cos this will probably be the second or third mail you will be receiving from me concerning forex.
When I sent out my first mails in November 2007 entitled “THE STORY OF MY FOREX SIDE OF LIFE” where I claimed that I made a total of 512pips on GBP/USD in a single trade, many thought I was lying but ever since then people who took advantage of my training has since then be making wonderful profits. A client called to inform me of how he made a total of 100pips on EUR/JPY pair on Boxing Day and another 200pips on EUR/USD pair on that same Boxing Day too and he rolled the trade over to the next day, using the simple system I taught him. One of my students [infact I trained her 1st week of December 2007] said she made 240pips 0n USD/CHF pair on the third week of December. I traded this pair myself by going short and I made a total of 350pips.
There are several other success stories from my students but these are just two examples. Why do you want to die in silence? I know that forex really showed you hell this past year why not show forex back this year and bounce back real good.
Well as I have said in my previous mails to you that no forex indicator on the broker’s platform will tell you actual price direction but there is a way you can use these indicators to suit your purpose. I do receive calls from people on a daily basis that they will like me to organize a seminar since they cannot afford my one-on-one personal training.
I will be organizing a seminar at Excellence Hotels Ogba Ikeja from Monday January 21-- -----Tuesday January 22 2008 10.00am------6.00pm daily. This seminar is my first ever seminar and I will definitely make it the last.
LETS EXAMINE THE BENEFITS OF THIS SEMINAR
1. I will teach you how to make guaranteed profit of between 20-----30pips on a daily basis no matter the market condition.
2. I will teach you how to make well over 100------300pips in a single trade whenever the opportunity presents itself [I have made well over 500pips in a single trade using this system myself].
3. I will teach you when to enter a trade and when to exit.
4. I will teach you how to milk profit from every trade opportunity.
5. I will teach you how to identify the beginning of a trend and how to also identify the end of it.
6. I will teach you how to trade using the 1hour and 4hours chart.
7. You will be taught how to trade without fear i.e. taming your emotions.
8. You will be taught the behavioral attitudes of currencies in the forex market.
9. I will also give you a trading plan.
This seminar is not for people who are too rigid to learn new ways of trading. Please if you will be coming for the seminar delete all those your robot trading, newstrading from your head cos I will be putting new things into it. This seminar is not about refreshments as I will be teaching you what will benefit your generations yet unborn. IF AFTER ATTENDING THIS SEMINAR YOU STILL WENT AHEAD TO LOOSE MONEY TO THE FX MARKET THEN PLS.JUST PACK UP YOUR COMPUTER AND FORGET ALL ABOUT FOREX TRADING.
Please come along with all these to the seminar venue cos the seminar is going to be more of practical than theory, so bring along: a black biro, a red biro, and 6 copies of A4 printing paper.
This seminar is only for 50 people. As soon as I get 50 people, I will not receive payments from anybody again. Please bear in mind that cash will not be received at the seminar venue. All payments must be made through the bank. Please notify me after payment by scanning and sending your payment teller to my mailbox so I can reserve your seat.
SEMINAR VENUE====== EXCELLENCE HOTELS IKEJA.
DATE ======= 21ST JANUARY ------- 22ND JANUARY 2008.
TIME ======= 10AM -------- 6PM DAILY
FEE ======== # 30,000.00
For people who prefer one-on-one personal training, I charge a fee of #50,000.00 and I will give you an indicator that you cannot and will not find on any brokers platform anywhere. That indicator is developed by a Russian and it is worth $200.
The decision you take concerning this letter is solely yours but please do not see this letter as a sales letter cos by God’s grace am very o.k. Financially trading forex. I just want to help people out of their forex troubles. If you act on this letter I bet you will always thank God you did.
Thanks a lot and happy trading looking forward to seeing you at the seminar.
YOURS IN TRADING
EMMA

[/b][b]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2008
Bros
i know forex is good,but dont jump into threads next time ok?Good luck
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2008
Ehen,i don read una posts now.

Can the active posters at least share email adds??I will advice we put up our email add on NL for an hour or so and then remove it laterwe can choose the time.The phone numbers tingy is ok too bt a lil expensive wink

What is the way forward?i ll like to communicate with most people here
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2008
kuwena:

Each person has a different destiny; you have yours, and I have mine.
I cant agree with you more on that.

wandel:

'what next after monday', what next after the 12th of January.

Like opoks said, we have built relationships that will last. It spans beyond NLNG.

, something to think about there
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2008
@All

Is anyone here going to be in finance? I studied Economics and I'm to be in Finance, does that mean Lagos? I was hoping It'd be Abuja since I live there and did my medicals there?

@Wandel
You studied Economics too, which unit are u in?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ ahonohai,

How was your day?

Studied economics but I am in Commercial Division reporting to Head of Marketing.

I was called today and told that my resumption day will be 28th January so I will be vacationing for two weeks once I completed my resignation process next week.

Wish everyone a great evening
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2008
That's Ok

, Darn my fone has been out of service all day.

I hope I didn't miss any too important calls

l8r
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:10am On Jan 04, 2008
@Wandel

Congratulations again smiley

And like we spoke, remain steadfast in God wink

And never let the 'waves' carry you away . . .

Because you've seen nothing yet.

My regards to your fiancee.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2008
And Wandel,

Coming to your earlier post of 'What happens after Monday?'

I think the relationships have been built already, over time on this thread and off it. (for those who did cool)

Numbers have been exchanged, several calls have been made and I have spent the later part of December trying to fix all the lunch dates I have had from this thread into my time table.

Unfortunately, I could only do so much.

The last one I had was with Adrianic and it was nice. A few more are before me.

I think the relationships have already been established already. It is now left for peeps to build on it, individually, dually and/or collectively, depending on who rocks your boat.

My regards to all NLNG-bound peeps and all non-NLNG-bound peeps.

The curtains are drawing to a close on Nairaland but like I said, the relationships continue.

Good morning all.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2008
@ opoks

How are you doing?

Care to met me for lunch next week?

Confirm ASAP.

Greta day
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2008
@Wandel

Sure . . . next week will be ok.

'Cause this week is rather very rugged for me . . .

I don't know where you stay in Lagos, hence I cannot guarantee a weekend.

If on a week day, then we either do a Tuesday or a Wednesday, during lunch break.

Venue is . . . well undecided . . . too much details . . .

Let's talk on phone! wink grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2008
@ opoks,

Ba magana!

Will call you later when I start my vacation next week till NLNG resumption on 28th.

Since I ended school two years ago, I have been working from two days I submitted my project and never gotten up to one week's break.

Figure I will get three weeks this time around as no leave for the subsequent twelve months.

How's work?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2008
@ opkos,

Meant been working the second day after I submitted my project!

I am feeling a bit burnt out
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2008
@Wandel

Ain't you lucky?

So many peeps out there are praying to have their first job . . .

And yes! . . . praying to know what burnt out means undecided cry

When I posted earlier that you were hotter than fire!!! I'm sure more than a few peeps felt I had overflogged it.

Wetin NLNG go gain . . . (wondering and shaking head undecided) Them try sha! sorry KPMG cry tongue

grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ opoks
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ opoks

Like I always say, its God and not me.

He just singled me out for favour.

I dont think I deserve a lot but in His mercies, has exhalted my horn as that of the unicorn.

How's work today?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2008
Howdy folks,

I got a call this morning asking me to resume on the 21st in Lagos. I inquired further and was told that it also affects the induction. In a way it corroborates Wandel's info

wandel:

I was called today and told that my resumption day will be 28th January

Anyone else got a call?

One Love
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ everyone,

It seems that Finance folk are on 21st and Commercial as well as external relations guys on 28th.

Any other commercial guy in the house?

Holla.

Take care
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ Wandel

Thanks for the info, I needed corroboration that it wasn't just a hoax or something, But then how do you know about the External Relations people, I just tried calliin u on an MTN no u posted back up a while ago but it was switched off, Do you have any more info?

Cheers
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ ahonohai,

I spoke with two other friends.

I also from my trips to NLNG and the calls I received for my medicals etc, have the number and the name of the person that called.

Its guaranteed
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ ahonohai,

Call me on 08055243490 or 07034036354.

Take care
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2008
I welcome everybody into this year of manifestation of God's glory and presence.

I also got the the call from NLNG office yesterday, asking me that my assumption date has been postponed to 28 january and that it affects my induction on 7th. also including that I should be assuming at NLNG Lagos office at VI.

Well I wouldn't know how they should be going about the induction, whether in batches depending on when one was asked to assume, but we have to be patient 'cause before you could say jack 28 would be here and we would know all that needs to know.

For those of us who have resigened, lets use the opportunity and catch enough fun as we are preparing to give our best to NLNG and for those that've not, lets take our time and do everything that we need to do so we can leave legendrily.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2008
Wandel my dear, I couldn't agree with you more. You know that at Ofada I had the opportunity of mingling with your classmates, people like Joseph, Omolola, Adeyinka, Kenneth, Ibrahim, Nneoma, and so on. I even got to watch your graduation video. Your classmates told me of your impressive outing back at school, including all the awards and the exchange programs; all these show you are a whiz, and I congratulate you.

You also have a pleasant personality, the exact type that sells here in Nigeria (if you know what I mean). Sometimes I feel I would have done much better in the job industry here if I were half my current size: if I were shorter, say 1.4 meters; slimmer, say 65 kilos, and if my chest did not push at the wind so much. I also wish I were less handsome; spoke without the British accent people say I have, and walked with a more common panache. I also wish I did not have an aristocrat for a father. If I had the personality I just described, but retained my intelligence in tact, then I guess I could do better here.

The other day I was watching a local beauty pageant over the tee-vee. The girls that were on show were all very pretty, and there were some I expected would win easily. But when the final results were called, the very shortest girl was pronounced first. She was the shortest of the 26 girls on show, and she was not as beautiful as most, and she was called first. I nearly died of shock. Could it be? My God! The shortest and ugliest of the lot was pronounced first. My good God!

There are too many insecure people throwing weight around, especially among those we could call privileged. My greatest challenge in the office even today is that I can never be humble enough. I bend over backwards; I say only pleasant things; I refrain from causing trouble, and yet I am as conspicuous as a goldfish. It's amazing. But somehow, I get to manage. When I think of this, I somehow thank God I did not get NLNG. It seems to me that for no fault of mine, I do not have the Nigerian dream personality. For no fault of mine.

It's all God's fault.

1 Like

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2008
Let us, anyway, keep rejoicing with those the system favours. I repeat: Never let envy eat up your soul. Use your mind. All the answers are there.  wink

Let your head rule your heart, then you may go ahead, like Glo would say, and rule your world. cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by loparino: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2008
C'mon, Kuwena, do not mock God, there may yet be better places, we all lose our way sometimes, and we all miss our ways sometimes, but just above the cloud blocking our lights is the shining sun, trace your way back to him, I drop my word for you!

And I disagree,
kuwena:

Let us, anyway, keep rejoicing with those the system favours. I repeat: Never let envy eat up your soul. Use your mind. All the answers are there. wink

Let your head rule your heart, then you may go ahead, like Glo would say, and rule your world. cheesy
, Let your heart rather rule thy head, God is still GOD!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2008
kuwena:

You also have a pleasant personality, the exact type that sells here in Nigeria (if you know what I mean). Sometimes I feel I would have done much better in the job industry here if I were half my current size: if I were shorter, say 1.4 meters; slimmer, say 65 kilos, and if my chest did not push at the wind so much. I also wish I were less handsome; spoke without the British accent people say I have, and walked with a more common panache. I also wish I did not have an aristocrat for a father. If I had the personality I just described, but retained my intelligence in tact, then I guess I could do better here.

C'mon people!

Is this guy normal undecided

Or am I the only one noticing some idiocy here?! angry

Kuwena, remember that I met you.

You didn't strike me as the 'handsome' you so much portray yourself.

I didn't notice your chest, never thought you might have a six-packed or 'puffed' chest.

Bros where is thy humility I will beat Wandel up for ever posting that you were 'an epitome of humility' angry.

I never heard any 'British accent' from you (What the hell are you posting?! undecided)

I also did not notice any 'panache' in your gait. You walked like Kuwena!

And if I may ask; who knew your father?

Everytime peeps overlooked your post, as arrogant and irritating as they are, just to appear modest and not to cause a fight.

But you sure have got problems. shaking head and wondering whether all these started with NLNG angry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2008
kuwena:

The other day I was watching a local beauty pageant over the tee-vee. The girls that were on show were all very pretty, and there were some I expected would win easily. But when the final results were called, the very shortest girl was pronounced first. She was the shortest of the 26 girls on show, and she was not as beautiful as most, and she was called first. I nearly died of shock. Could it be? My God! The shortest and ugliest of the lot was pronounced first. My good God!

I have not finished . . .

How dare you call whom God created 'ugly'?!

Can you create a maggot?!!

kuwena:

There are too many insecure people throwing weight around, especially among those we could call privileged. My greatest challenge in the office even today is that I can never be humble enough. I bend over backwards; I say only pleasant things; I refrain from causing trouble, and yet I am as conspicuous as a goldfish. It's amazing. But somehow, I get to manage. When I think of this, I somehow thank God I did not get NLNG. It seems to me that for no fault of mine, I do not have the Nigerian dream personality. For no fault of mine.

I am not sorry to say this;

The only insecure person that I have noticed on this thread and even when I met you is you.

Take a look at what you post . . .

Are you normal?! . . .

I am sorry for those who would continue trying to please you or treat you nice because no matter how hard they tried, you will always see insecurity, envy . . . and all what not you post here.

I once posted that you have inferiority complex.

I had thought that that post was hasty.

Now, more than ever, I think it was justified.

And please stop posting the 'I somehow thank God I did not get NLNG' because more than anybody here, you are blaming God.

You will never grow up.

I'm sorry for you cry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2008
Opoks
I aint saying He is a fool,but i know the best way to handle him is to be quiet and jus keep off his case,Any1 that does not appreciate God is not worth 2much.

I am strong enough not to reply his posts anymore,so much confusion/frustration in therewhen we dey try to fine,build,get nice voice n all,1st class join sef,n good job 2
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2008
ehen Uncle OPOKS,
try fix me for your timing jare or let me know when you guys wana hook up so if i am free i will hook up,tanx 4 d other day,good luck

NLNG guys congrats again oo,resumption is near,relax n prepare 4 d flight
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2008
A man was having his bath, and he left his clothes outside. A mad man came and stole them and began to run very fast with them. The man who was having his bath was provoked, and he began to chase the mad man. Everybody watching began to shout: 'Look out: two mad men are on the prowl!'

Opoks! be guided, lest you become the only mad man in the house. wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2008
And besides, you did not meet me: you met your perception. Think about it for a moment. You saw what you permitted your mind to see. tongue
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2008
And by the way, why do you relish taking an overdose of Panadol Extra for another person's headache? Opokonwa, or whatever you call yourself, go and get a life. Get a life, and make it work!! angry Phew!

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.