Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,351 members, 7,868,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (211946 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2008
tommyex:

Skeelo
Bros them dey lock church?na wa oo.take care

how dem no go lock church? y im go 20 mins late? im wan go obtain dem? grin

Kenosky
Image is nothing as per finsbury oo,that is where arsenal's youth play so as gunner u know d rest

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed d end justifies the means?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2008
kuwena:

On a lighter note, Nigeria meets Ghana today. Who will win? Who will play the prophet before the match is over? Shall I? Okay, let me hazard a guess: 2 : 1; BUT I WILL NOT SAY WHO WILL GET THE 2 AND WHO WILL GET THE 1.

cheesy wink

and u said it o! we should however weep for our football- we got the weakest opposition for the q/finals and wat did we do--- BLOW IT! na only Baba for heaven fit intervene for we saga
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 11:11am On Feb 04, 2008
opoksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2008
Aniffy,
Nice blog you got there. ' the thing sweet pass novel' wink
I somehow used to think u were a lady ( don't know why)
until u talked bout growin up into a young man.
Keep it up bros.

@all,
How una dey?
Wish I could talk bout the eagles but ma mouth is still hung out of shock.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2008
Abeg, was martins injured or
did he take vogts wife?
why didnt vogts bring him in later in the game.
Am not saying he is a mesiah but then his pace could have troubled the scanty Ghanian defence.

How could we have failed to beat a Ghanian team that had been left for dead? how? somebody tell me?
How many people know that the last time we failed to make the semis at a nation's cup was 1982?
there are some people on this thread who were not born then. na wa o
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2008
Hi Guys

@ everyone who took time to visit the blog

Thanks. wink, I'll keep posting

@ Kuwena

I visited your blog. Why don't you move to wordpress. Its much easier for visitors to post their comments there, although the templates are not as flexible as . I'm glad you picked up the pen again. smiley

@ Super eagles fans

I just don't understand o! Kuwena actually predicted it, tongue, anyways, let's learn from this, and move on, wink

@ Peeps in the UK

Hope you guys are having fun with the training, Have fun!

N.B.

I'm a guy o! cheesy, meanwhile u forgot to leave a comment smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2008
aniffy4eva:

N.B.

I'm a guy o! cheesy, meanwhile u forgot to leave a comment smiley

That was meant for pak. cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2008
Someone said that certain people were waiting at the airport to stone the players as they touched ground.  cheesy They would stone the players because, though it was apparent from the match that the luck was on their side, they played 'rubbish'; and now they have come back home, in shame.  tongue

Anyway, it is even better. Let them come and rest. They had always been playing as if there was nothing at stake; as if they wanted to rest. Is this a correct perception? 

Whatever. Let's just see who claims the gold at the end of the day.

On a different note, how y'all doing! Kenosky, snow! Chineke nna mu-o! I have never seen snow since I was born; but if I am lucky, I will see it this year. My admission is almost ready, and by the end of this month I shall get my I-20 from the American university I am applying to for a Master's degree program in Communication (the love of my life). Soon I shall begin gathering my papers for the visa interview at the Consulate in Abuja. Kenosky my dear, please pray for me that I make it well and good to the USA. (Did I also tell you that my first manuscript, Ninety Negro Numbers, is now with the publishers in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania? Pray for me on that count as well). These days I am taking my life in my hands and moving slowly, but surely.

How are the others there with you? You know, today I ran into a former NLNG hopeful who as well did not make it, and we got talking:

Kuwena: So, the thing is over at last; NLNG has taken those they want. And they are now in England enjoying themselves (mutual laughter).

Hopeful: Na so we see am-o, Kuwena; what can we do?

Kuwena: Nothing, o jare my brother; but at least you have this job; have you considered how those who do not have anything to fall back on would be feeling?

Hopeful: But Kuwena, I have learnt not to settle for less; you should know me by now. I will apply again.

Kuwena: O yeah? But I thought NLNG only did their recruitments once in three years?

Hopeful: Says who? I think they do it every year. Anyway; is it only NLNG? There are many other companies.

Kuwena: As for me, these days I wonder if I even want to remain in any company whatsoever. There will always come a time in my life, I am sure, when I will have to strike out on my own.

Hopeful: (sighs) Anyway, how about (the name of a mutual friend)?

And the conversation shifted. Our NLNG conversation; our NLNG story. It is up to you, Kenosky and co to live it up, and keep doing us proud.

We love you-o! We love you. Hmmm.  cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2008
i came in to the jobs thread this morning and guess what? i had to go to page 3 to see our dearly beloved thread 'which way Nlng?' hmmmm sad Whenever i look back at the trail this thread had blazed in the past, i find myself asking 'where are the trail blazers? - the great men and ladies who held forth when the wait for Nlng was on; great people who kept one another going during the waiting period? where, o where are the tolagbajus, adrianics, pgms, ehidos, extypes, jills, runsaways (who finally made good his words and ran away) etc. The list is inexhaustive but when i look back at the great things u peeps did on this thread, i doff my hat for u all. I av to run along but i say to u all, it wuz good to have run alongside u all!!! cool
Re: Which Way Nlng? by skeelo: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2008
smiley wink grin
@ Kenosky, why bother yourself about the great men and women and ladies that made the trene lively "in its time"?I have also thot of it but u know like the elderly will say in Yoruba Onode o le sere for ogun odun. Am sori for those wey no hear yoruba, them say pikin no fit play for 20 years
so kenosky take heart, at least u dey enjoy for Akpupool, or cattlepool. just kip in touch and kip the trend on,
who knows these guys and ladies might come back again
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2008
skeelo:

smiley wink grin
@ Kenosky, why bother yourself about the great men and women and ladies that made the trene lively "in its time"?I have also thot of it but u know like the elderly will say in Yoruba Onode o le sere for ogun odun. Am sori for those wey no hear yoruba, them say pikin no fit play for 20 years
so kenosky take heart, at least u dey enjoy for Akpupool, or cattlepool. just kip in touch and kip the trend on,
who knows these guys and ladies might come back again

u no lie skeelo, 'omode o le sere fun ogun odun ni to'oto', but then i must still hail all d folks wey display dem drops of greatness on this great thread, i stand up for u guys, 21 gun salute, ahoi great men and babes, we shall meet at the top!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by skeelo: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2008
grin sad
@ Kenosky,
i no go lie , i feel u for ur concern 4 all those that have "refused" to make the trend move.
Anyhow for those that read the bible, it says that As for me and my family, We will. ,
Kenosy, If na only me and U remain, we will make the trend gets to its 100 page, praise the ,
Opoks, kwena, biolabeee, tombri,
hope to hear from u soonest,
enjoy and watch out for another semi super sunday
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2008
@all
glad to post again!
and sori i haven't been able to do so before now.

truth is it had to do with affairs relating to many other things that have to do with issues pertaining to matters arising from facts as a result of . . . . . Ehm wot was i saying

The bottom line is i'm happy to be a part of this thread of great minds!

And thumbs up to all the guys that have kept this thread moving. U guys r the bomb!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2008
@kenosky
asking how u dey may well be "due process" cos u sound fine. glad u r not too stressed up with the training that u r unable to post. pls keep it up! I'm sure we will surpass the 100-page target cool. i guess we need Kuwena or Opoks! to start something again and usher in "rush hour." cheesy cheesy And don't get me wrong it's not as if i only post when there is trouble. Far from it! i like peace! Make that love but a little excitement won't be bad! or will it? In any case i like the mix of minds in this thread. From the crazy to the controversial to the agressive and all whats.

@tommyex i hail o!

Av a nice day folks!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by skeelo: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2008
smiley wink cheesy grin
@ pgm,
I am glag to know u r back on the trend, No b small thing but we'll get there,
really tired gotta to go, hope to c more guys back

@ Kenosky,
u well so, i no need talk sebi na u talk say parson wey no well no well, that is to say Nobody well at all.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2008
We live in an imperfect world, and we have to accept it for what it is. Like they say, we cannot eat our cake and have it. Some people have to choose between alternatives. Just to keep alive. Today, I watched certain people that passed out newly from the training school here in Kano. They were very hopeful and optimistic. It was like a new start for them. They are the newest bankers in town. I wonder how they will feel three or four years down the line. People are born, and then they live and grow old, and then die. They are at best always rushing to catch up with one appointment. They will be happy when that promotion or that job, or that something (be it marriage or whatever) comes along; they wanna be this and that and that other. But how do they ever? People sigh; others pray; many more are searching for a meaning to life. Hmmmmmmmm. May God help us all. Amen.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2008
But in all of this, let us keep hope alive. To do otherwise would hurt. Yet, we can tell that there are only two kinds of hurt: The hurt of discipline and the hurt of regret. Let us learn to prefer the former. It helps.

Kenosky, my brother, I think it is natural that those you mentioned do not post as regularly. They have other pages in their life story to turn. For them, the NLNG and now they must get on with their lives. For me, it is not gone because I feel somewhat attached to this thread; call it habit or whatever, but somehow, whenever I come online, I must peek at this thread. There was a time I cam and I saw it on page three like you said you did, and I did not know what to do. I said, 'Chei, these friends of mine have left this thread to go stale.' And somehow I did not feel like reviving it; I said, 'Well, if they do not want the thread to live, then so be it.' And I left it.

But I am here again today and what do I see? I see the thread has picked up, and it is now on the first page, where some people think it ought to be, and has been for a very long time; and I say to myself again: 'Well, it seems they want it to live afterall,' and so I keep posting. I am resigned for the thread. If it lives, then it does; if it dies, then it does.

But if we want it to live, then we must do all in our power to keep posting regularly. We all have dreams and aspirations. Let us all share them with one another. Let us all keep bearing one another up. In our pains, in our joys, and in our strives. It began with NLNG, but perhaps it does not have to end there. It is well with all of us.

The psalmist prayed: 'Yahweh, bless the work of our hands; bless the work of our hands.' Amen.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2008
PGM
bros sir,long time,how is life with you now?I don try add u 2 my YIM,hoping d email u indicated is correct

Pls pls pls we know we dont have many ladies but pls d regulars lyk Runningaway and Jill,(we dont eat ladies and thier bodies) can u jus say HI,I dey beg oo.This thread seems lyk a boxing ringgirls even do boxing now sef

Thats all from me today.
Enjoy d wkend
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2008
@kuwena
nice post u got there. ur skills in writing r undisputable and same goes to a number of guys here. yeah this thread can still afford to live on! It's well
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2008
@tommyex
My oga, na u dey call me "bros sir?" The email addy is correct except that i have problems with yahoo messenger here. i will download it right away.

@pak
it's been long since we spoke on fone. i owe u a call. sure u r doing great. stay kool.

@all
can someone think up something to get us all posting again in a mad rush? i miss the frenzy and controversy. Perhaps i should start one.

Ehm, @Opoks!, Kuwena called me the other day and said all sorts of unpostable things about you. I feel u might want to know and respond in characteristic fashion.

But seriously guys let's start something. I'm bereft of ideas right now but i really miss the good old wild days.

Cheers!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2008
pgm, no b small ting o! i'm glad u r back on the thread, u say u b peace lover, u come yarn say make someone post volatile issue so dat we go begin 'chuk' ourselves. y, o y? maybe i go post something so dat mi and u go begin fight too wink cheesy abi wetin u think?

kuwena, more power to ur elbow!! cool

opoks, when ur server is rectified, we'll b glad to have u back!!! grin grin

pak, i hail u, tommyex, u still remain my main man! God bless u

skeelo, ur own na mata for anoda day- i go simply crash ur system, u know mi na!!! angry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2008
we go soon reach the hundred page mark! How we go mark am (with pomp and pageantry like our politicians? lipsrsealed undecided wink

opoks, where art thou?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2008
Perhaps the reason posts are slimming down is because there are not many things happening again. We have mostly settled into our ways of life, which most of the time are set and reguler, and nothing new seems to be occuring, and so we are somehow stuck and without news or issues to discuss. Hopefully when things get exciting in our lives, we will share them with one another, and thus liven the thread.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2008
PGM
ok sir,i await ur download

Ken
amen oo!!,God bless u 2,make u dey enjoy o

Topic
I jus realised that myself and WANDEL had the nlng interview on the same day,we had a little chat todaywhat a small world it is
Re: Which Way Nlng? by skeelo: 1:07am On Feb 10, 2008
cheesy grin angry
Just want to be the first person to post today. wish u all a blissful day ahead
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2008
shocked kai, skeelo, how u take manage first mi post? u well so ? I no c u around so i go just assume say u still dey Sunderland. How u dey enjoi the place? I dey enter gym make i go curtail my tommy tongue tongue.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2008
did anyone c the drubbing of the Ivory coast yesterday? nna, no b small mata o. Meanwhile, 2days final could go either way- Cameroun is smarting from that 2-4 loss to Egypt in the opening match of their group stage, i guess they 'll b goin for a kill but the Egyptians are tactical- i no go stick out my neck for any of them though!!![/color][color=#990000]

@all, i hail una, news or no news,
we go continue to dey muse
in order to break the ruse
so that we thread no go enter dis- use because of mis use
abi una never hear of the theory of use and dis-use?
abeg, mi i no dey ready to lose!!! cool  cool  cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2008
skeeeeeelllllllloooooooooooo grin grin, good for u! shey u want to make it a race for first to post- i beat u to it! tongue tongue, so u can go home and cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2008
kuwena, u remain the spin master
d way the rhymes u muster
makes mi want to leave the cluster
but then i'll need a duster
so that i don't end up in the dumpster
when i get run over by a gangster
hey mister

oops! i gat 2 run, more rhymes coming unu way soon
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 11:35am On Feb 11, 2008
@All
Wishin u a blessed week

@pgm
Abeg, no vex, I've been a bit under pressure for a while, 'll get in touch soon
need your prayers

@kensky
which time you turn 'raffer'?
abi you wan dey use rap do PP
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2008
@Opoks
Hey how far!!! long time

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.