Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,319 members, 7,867,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (211944 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:08am On Feb 18, 2008
tommy, whats up? Arsenal will tear Milan- I wish so too sha but i don already bet £20 say Arsenal will not win, they 'll draw or lose (at least a draw so i can salvage my bet na) grin

skeelo, u well so? wetin u dey try type for there? undecided

robbie lex, u need to go the guy house, im get teddy bears room na! kiss
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2008
yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, thats wat i'm talking about!!! grin grin i did it again oooooo
Re: Which Way Nlng? by skeelo: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2008
cheesy grin angry
this calls for celebration
[size=20pt]Opoks is back[/size]
this is page 94
well, thanks to
:Dkenosky
:Dkwena
winkpak
winkkenosym

and all the visitors

biolabee  n tombri, we hope u will find time to just say hello ormayb u r waiting for the 100 page, no wahala
I no fit shout now cos Man wetin dem dey call dem flog my boyz
any how
[size=16pt]cheeeeeeersssssss[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2008
the temperature today is minus 3. yeepa!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by skeelo: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2008
no be small thing
[size=20pt]page 95 now[/size]
gotta go angry grin
we go yan wella
@ Opoks
i dey see ur handwork, but i have to go nowwwwww
we av to celebrate
anyway i am already jumping to keep my self warm from the -3 celsius weather
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 9:58am On Feb 18, 2008
Here's a little nugget for the new week

< - - -
I will lift up my eyes unto the hills, from whence comes my help.

My help comes from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keeps thee will not slumber.

Behold, he that keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.

The sun shall not smite you by day, nor the moon by night.

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil: he shall preserve your soul.

The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

- - - >

Have a blessed week ahead
You can achieve anything you set your mind to.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2008
@Kenosky & skeelo
D way una dey post every 5 mins, e be like say server dey una rooms?, una dey use Blackberry Or some other mobile internet device?
Una dey literally post from everywhere; toilets, classrooms, sidewalks, rooms, eateries, on top bed, etc.
Ol boys, how the training na?

Looking through the thread dis red & white period (Val wink), there was little or no mention of it.
It it b/c the posters are predominantly male
No babaes
No money
No time
Una no believe in am

Una no hang-out
Una roast

Una wey dey UK, cold kill or punish una dat day?
Wetin happen
Even those wey dey Naija?
Wetin happen

Na waaah oooo!
Boys come her dey yarn football for Vals day, Vals eve and post Val angry sad

Anyway, Lagos was on fire! tongue
At least the part wey I dey work and live; V/I, Mainland.
Val eve was r/latively quiet but check-out the 14th
Hold-ups started to build up as early as 4:00pm local time, whether those wey no get cars begin hire cars, I no know o!
By 5:00pm, ther was no longer hold-ups, worse there were road-blocks everywhere!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Pedestrains trecked home as every available Okada was already occupied. embarassed

No try Joints.
No reservations.
Candle lights everywhere
No try cinemas; people were bumping over themselves.

Lagosians generally now how to live it up!!!!!!!

The Val craze continued on Saturday till Sunday evening, depending on where you went to and the crew you moved with
Nigerians sabi spend money; yet we claim we are living below the poverty belt.
Joints were alive and if you owned an eatery and could provide a little comfort, you literally made fortunes.
That is, if you do not run out of stock and space.
Opoks! had a few fun and a few let-downs sad
Had a few activities to burn my time with.

Right now, the craze don die, people are back to work.
Fornications must have dropped after rising sad

R/lationships must have been made and/or broken sad

Stupid guys must have gone broke
And stupid girls must have given their bodies for free.

And the eateries, the gift shops and the entertainment industry would have gained most from what I term 'Commercial Valentine wink'

I wonder if anywhere else was like Lagos undecided
For sure, I know that Calabar is often like a carnival during this period, judging from my experience there.

What about the UK?
Tax go gree them spend money? undecided

Anyway, just wondering why most guys skipped this topic. undecided
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2008
opokonwa:

@Kenosky & skeelo
D way una dey post every 5 mins, e be like say server dey una rooms?, una dey use Blackberry Or some other mobile internet device?
Una dey literally post from everywhere; toilets, classrooms, sidewalks, rooms, eateries, on top bed, etc.
Ol boys, how the training na?

Looking through the thread this red & white period (Val wink), there was little or no mention of it.
It it b/c the posters are predominantly male
No babaes
No money
No time
Una no believe in am

Una no hang-out
Una roast

Una wey dey UK, cold kill or punish una that day?
Wetin happen
Even those wey dey Naija?
Wetin happen

Na waaah oooo!
Boys come her dey yarn football for Vals day, Vals eve and post Val angry sad

Anyway, Lagos was on fire! tongue
At least the part wey I dey work and live; V/I, Mainland.
Val eve was r/latively quiet but check-out the 14th
Hold-ups started to build up as early as 4:00pm local time, whether those wey no get cars begin hire cars, I no know o!
By 5:00pm, ther was no longer hold-ups, worse there were road-blocks everywhere!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Pedestrains trecked home as every available Okada was already occupied. embarassed

No try Joints.
No reservations.
Candle lights everywhere
No try cinemas; people were bumping over themselves.

Lagosians generally now how to live it up!!!!!!!

The Val craze continued on Saturday till Sunday evening, depending on where you went to and the crew you moved with
Nigerians sabi spend money; yet we claim we are living below the poverty belt.
Joints were alive and if you owned an eatery and could provide a little comfort, you literally made fortunes.
That is, if you do not run out of stock and space.
Opoks! had a few fun and a few let-downs sad
Had a few activities to burn my time with.

Right now, the craze don die, people are back to work.
Fornications must have dropped after rising sad

R/lationships must have been made and/or broken sad

Stupid guys must have gone broke
And stupid girls must have given their bodies for free.

And the eateries, the gift shops and the entertainment industry would have gained most from what I term 'Commercial Valentine wink'

I wonder if anywhere else was like Lagos undecided
For sure, I know that Calabar is often like a carnival during this period, judging from my experience there.

What about the UK?
Tax go gree them spend money? undecided

Anyway, just wondering why most guys skipped this topic. undecided

i heard Valentine died long ago, probably in one of them plane crashes (Sosoliso, Bellview, . . . )
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2008
it seems like copying other ppl is becoming way of life posting. Kenosky and all those aforementioned who have kept this thread running, u guys r da bomb.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2008
kenosky:

yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, thats what i'm talking about!!! grin grin i did it again oooooo

and that's what av been talking about wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2008
kenosky:

the temperature today is minus 3. yeepa!!!!!!!!

u will do well to take at least one stick of cigarette 3 times a day i.e. one after every meal. The more the better!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by skeelo: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2008
smiley pgm
i feel u small, ds one wey u saymake i dey take 3 sticks abi no be wetin u talk, u try. after all the speech sey ciga smoking is dangerous to health and say smokers go die young, oh boy, thanks for the advice
anyway

today has been great and interesting except for the cold,
gotta to go now
cheeeeeeeersssssssssss
to Arsenal fans one luv,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by skeelo: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2008
smiley wink cheesy
Kenosky, happen wetin do u wey u no paste this evening. e be like say the food wey u chop don make yu sleep
@ Opoks, welcome back, I really missed ur absence, i cant deny that fact, thot u were not going to paste till we celebrate our 100 page anniversary.
Thank God u r back
I still dey beg biolabee n tombri anywhere wey them dey make them try hail or say something, anyhow GOD DEY
gotta to go
cheeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hi everyone,

Hey, where's Kuwena?, I hope you met your target o!

@ Kenosky

I hope you haven't gone on strike yet,

Cheers everyone,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:10am On Feb 19, 2008
peeps, i no go AWOL o, i been tink say na only mi with skeelo dey post but gbam!!! next thing, the page wey i lauch for morning don reach almost the end. Tank all una wey join hand move the thread. Baba Opoks, pastor Pak, craziest pgm, kuwena the philosopher abi na philosophist, aniffy the bloggist. infact, i hail all unu people once more. Indeed, there are drops of greatness in u guys.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by skeelo: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2008
Hi everyone
just peeped in to say hello and to wish u all a happy week ahad
gotta to go for now
Kenosky e be like say u think say we dey do competition, u well so
safe guys
for Chelsea and Liverpool fans, I will wait till tomorrow before I make any comment
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:18am On Feb 19, 2008
skeelo:

smiley pgm
i feel u small, ds one wey u saymake i dey take 3 sticks abi no be wetin u talk, u try. after all the speech sey ciga smoking is dangerous to health and say smokers go die young, oh boy, thanks for the advice
anyway

today has been great and interesting except for the cold,
gotta to go now
cheeeeeeeersssssssssss
to Arsenal fans one love,

3 sticks of cigarrates? dat one small na, mi with skeelo dey do like one van of cigar every day- u no c ur mouth wey u carry dey form advisor! tongue i comment my reserve jooo lipsrsealed undecided

skeelo, i beat u to IT. Go jump enter river u hear?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2008
kenosky:

3 sticks of cigarrates? that one small na, mi with skeelo dey do like one van of cigar every day- u no c your mouth wey u carry dey form advisor! tongue i comment my reserve jooo lipsrsealed undecided

grin loflmao!

Kenosky no vex for the guy grin
No be only one van of cigar

A trailer load of igbo nko?!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2008
@ Opoks!

LMAO grin

A trailer load of igbo?! shocked

You wan kill am lipsrsealed
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2008
kenosky and skeelo, why una dey complain sef. when God don take im hand butter una bread, naturally airconditioned una place. Do u know how much wey some people dey pay for cooling.

If una no fit thank am, we fit talk to the management make them change una with me and pgm, I no say pgm no go think am twice. Infact im go fit agree say make una collect im off station allawee make im gain the experience, no be so pgm? grin

At least if una no fit smoke we can also do that for una. cool
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2008
cheesy Phew! you guys are doing a marvelous job. Anniffy, can anyone really meet those targets? Well, we keep trying our best!

Temperature at minus three? Na real yepaa be that one. (lol).

Opoks, great to hear from you. I have stolen out of the office to post today. Methinks February should hurry away! (lol).

Championships fever again, I suppose. Well, well, well.

Peace, all! cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2008
Kenosym:

kenosky and skeelo, why una dey complain sef. when God don take im hand butter una bread, naturally airconditioned una place. Do u know how much wey some people dey pay for cooling.

[color=#770077]kenosym baba, i no yarn say we no tank God o shocked, i just dey tell una say the cold many cool! Just say i for wish say u dey inside -6 temperature too na 9at least make u for enjoy like we na) grin

If una no fit thank am, we fit talk to the management make them change una with me and pgm, I no say pgm no go think am twice. Infact im go fit agree say make una collect im off station allawee make im gain the experience, no be so pgm? grin

i sabi say una no go even mind go somalia just to get the experience, u forget say pgm na kolo? cheesy

At least if una no fit smoke we can also do that for una. cool[/color]

u no go only smoke cigar, u fit even smoke the house join! I hope say u no dey smoke for Bonny o. We need to av a plant to come back to o tongue
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2008
kuwena:

cheesy Phew! you guys are doing a marvelous job. Anniffy, can anyone really meet those targets? Well, we keep trying our best!

Temperature at minus three? Na real yepaa be that one. (lol).

kuwena d great, the temper don drop to -6 broda but we dey sail on, wetin we go do na? And our lead is unassailable on this job thread (i stand to be corrected). How work dey go na?

Opoks, great to hear from you. I have stolen out of the office to post today. Methinks February should hurry away! (lol).

great to hear from Mr controversy too, methinks June should come quickly cos i miss naija!

o my home, o my home
when shall i c my home?
when shall i see my ofe nsala
i'll neva 4get poundo!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2008
aniffy4eva:

@ Opoks!

LMAO grin

A trailer load of igbo?! shocked

You wan kill am lipsrsealed

ANIFFY, NO MIND OPOKS, ONE TRAILER LOAD DEY SMALL, WE DEY GO SMOKE ROBERT GORDON FACTORY FOR NEWCASTLE!!! grin cheesy cool
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2008
my people, i wan try c weda i go drag this page enter 96 today but not with krazie pgm stylee o kiss
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2008
just 5 more pages to go! grin grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2008
chelsea vs olympiakos, who dey win?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2008
inter vs liverpool; any hope for Rafa?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2008
Man U vs Lyon- dem fit repeat wetin dem do arsenal?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2008
arsenal vs milan- which side will it tilt?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2008
abeg, i don go. All these questions go get answer in a shortwhile
Re: Which Way Nlng? by runsaway: 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2008
Hi everyone. Happy new year. Just decided to check the thread only to discover that u guys are still at it. Nice. I guess i will try to drop in more often. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.