Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (211942 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2008
(modified: continued from previous page, at last we don reach 94)

And y'all may not believe this but its true
Later that day while speaking with my sister on phone, she told me she got a letter fron nlng stating I was unsuccesfully at the assesment centre.

Well, at least, I have a consolation, of all the nlng hopefuls that missed the boat to bonny , I am the only one that knows why he was not picked.

and the moral of the story . . .

. . . next time you hear run, don't wait to tighten your shoe, just bail like [size=13pt]fire[/size] grin

if the shoe no gree you, remove am.

and for Kuwena, never, I repeat never wear a t-shirt to work or an interview or an assesment centre or anything of that nature again, either in real life or in a dream.

To all, wishing you a blessed weekend and in case you have a juicy dream
don't forget to drop a post.

enjoy and don't do what I wouldnt do.

yours 'dreamily'
PAK
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2008
Dear Pak,

Your story is very pathetic.

If I were to be you, I would sleep back until that dream is concluded,       to my favour!, or else I will refuse to wake.

Actually am not a habitual dreamer (at least my middle name no be Joseph) and infact I somehow hate them but once in a blue moon I somehow have one of those crazy late night film shows that goes off/on in the mind/brain/soul/spirit /wherever (take your pick depending on your beliefs).

Nevertheless you can watch that same late night film show so you can get that biznes concluded.

Wishing you all the best and try see me promoted to the MD of NLNG, I definitely will reward you for that undecided
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2008
kai Pak, you no dey fear, why you go pass me go enter pg 94.

They no tell you say im bi my birth right to dey introduce every new page untill we get to our 100 page mark?

You just see me they type to post and you go rush first me post.

Well let me think wetin I go do you first, I go tell you for my next post.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2008
[size=99pt]Opoks! grin[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2008
Una no wan tire abi?

Ok. Decided to check the jobs section after what seemed like 'forever'

Nna meeeeeen!!! You guys na-anwa here o!
in case you no hear Igbo, I just whispered say una dey try! grin

@kenosky
You've screamed my name to the point that I started hearing them in my dreams, prompting me to check da thread.

It's just that too many good things are happening outside the thread that it seems that I forgot what used to be my first love; 'Club Winnerz'

@Anniffy
Visited your blog the 1st time like 3 weeks ago.
Noticed one pretty face there.
Visited it agn 2day
Noticed the same pretty face,
Digged in
Her name is Seun
Hmmmmmmm . . .

Nothing like a pretty-faced software on a blog with a dark background
Never knew Opoks! appreciates beauty
But that face was the only thing I could read the first day.
Every other thing seemed dark

There is something about a man and a woman that even got King Solomon wondering . . .
. . . the way of a man with a maid Proverbs 30:18-19
Beyond this, I rest my case.
I'm not planning for a kill

@pak
Seems you've turned a story teller

@Kuwena
Hi

@pgm & tommyex
I can see say una never die grin

@Kenosym
Finally found your pen & writing skills
Nothing wey boring Bonny no fit do person

@skeelo
all those guys at Harteboro?
Na only you and Kenosky dey post?
Dem think say they get a jobless jaki wey go dey update thread for them?
Opoks! has added more hobbies to his portfolio

@Kenosky & Skeelo
Una wan use una last strength drag this thread to page 100 and then drop your final salute?
Una no try
Make una drag am reach page 1000 na
Abi dat one no be landmark too
Una go know who una go leave for this thread.

As UK pple dey lock their churches to late comers, Nigerians dey open their own for more donors, more mugus and more customers
Churches have become booming enterprises
And I cannot differentiate these days between miracles and black magic.
Beyond that, UK pple need more heat, Naija need more air.

@all
Salute!
Tualee!!
Ahoy!!!
I am running away like runsaway . . .

Make I continue my life in Opoks! own styleee! styleee!! styleee!!! styleee!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2008
kuwena, i salute u.

@opoks, thanx for coming back- i hail u

@pak, u well? y u talk say na mi or kenosym dem add later? na mi dey among the 12 disciples o

@kenosym, thanx for ur post. who tell u say pak story pathetic? u sure say the guy dey get himself so?

@aniffy, God bless ur soul

@skeelo, i feel u. u b d bomb

@pgm, twinkle, twinkle crazy star!!!!!!

i go c una 2mrw
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2008
Opoks!

as in??
make we dey celebrate?u no serious,anyhow hope u cool?we go yarn later
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2008
Siblings, I am sorry that I have not been able to post all this while. February is our Financial Year End (FYE), and we marketers are under a lot of pressure to bring in deposits so as to shore up our balance sheet size. But today is Saturday, and I can breathe at least. And come online to be with you guys.

Kenosky, how are you my dear? I am happy to hear that you are fitting in properly into the English life. I dare say you will miss the United Kingdom when you finally come back to Nigeria. I hope you will bring many happy memories, that you will share with your compares back here.

I love you all.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2008
@ pak

That story was wonderful. I love your attitude. The story-telling was awesome, like a Stephen King kinda thing. I think you should write more often, you never know, wink

@ Opoks!

007. (Double 07 - for James Bond)

Always in and out. Saw your post on my blog, as for that chic wey u see, hmm, anyways just leave a comment and address it to her. Its a global village , you know, wink

[s]There is something about a man and a woman that even got King Solomon wondering . . .
. . . the way of a man with a maid Proverbs 30:18-19
Beyond this, I rest my case.
I'm not planning for a kill[/s]

Don't worry i know you are not planning for a kill, wink

@ Kenosky

Thanks for the simple prayer. God bless you too.

@ Kuwena

Take it easy at work. Don't let the stress get to you.

@ Engrs in the UK

Have fun.

@ Visitors

I hope you are all having fun, i know the drama isnt happening like before, but hey, what can we do , but get along, smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2008
Opoks! Great to have you back. Are you still living the NLNG dream, or is it the Exxon dream you're living now? Pak, I appreciate the spiritual touch you're giving this thread.

Have a great next-week!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2008
kuwena, its well. Like aniffy said, easy on the job, e no fit finish! Aniffy, keep it up! but i felt paks story was more like Nollywood than stephen king o! undecided tommyex, how 2day go b versus the red devils na? lipsrsealed opks shocked, he who posts and runsaway lives to post another day! grin wink
@ onlookers, make una continue to dey look, na 100 page we dey approach so o kiss
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2008
any other person at home? cool
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2008
@ onlookers, make una continue to dey look, na 100 page we dey approach so o

kenosky make una wait for me befor una go reach the 100 page grin

I'm just checking on you guys, hope you all are having a memorable weekend, or is it just like one of thoseeeeeee boring weekends.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2008
Kenosky, actually I ran to my door thinking I'll meet you there but you were not there.

So where are you?
tongue
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2008
@aniffy
Yeah bros, years back Stephen King was a runaway favorite in my list of writers, the guy was sort of . . . . off  the hinges. Did you ever read 'stand'. The no 1 apocalyptic fiction from my point of view.
Next in line was 'Lord of the flies'.

@kenosky
nollywood no wonder u dey jump up and down for dream shocked

Kuwena, PGM et al
I hail Oooooo.

@Opoks
Hey my brother, how u dey?
Next time you get on a blog try reading the text before allowing your eyes to stray to the pix, OK  grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2008
To all MUFC faithfuls,
enjoy the next two hours, as we drag those small boys in the mud (hope I wont be eating my words !)
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2008
Yeeeaaaaa!! its 2 - 0 already and we'v not reached the half hour mark, una go see meme today.

U think its easy to rub shoulders with your senior brothers? tongue ehen!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by mohid(m): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2008
pak we wud be winning the premeirship this year,who cares about a bloody FA cup that has teams like barnsley stil in d running.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2008
mohid:

pak we would be winning the premeirship this year,who cares about a bloody FA cup that has teams like barnsley stil in d running.

bro, u gat to give it to Man Utd, they dominated. Dont b a bad loser, i'm an arsenal fan too (no b die hard like u though) and dont rubbish Barnsley cos they beat Liverpool at home (Arsenal didnt do that when they were at Anfield earlier this season!). shuo, yes, we go win but dont say its cos we dont kia- we were simply outgunned!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2008
pak:

To all MUFC faithfuls,
enjoy the next two hours, as we drag those small boys in the mud (hope I wont be eating my words !)

pak, u b prophet? 1,2,3 and 4 yet dem no let up so tay Eboue see RED. kai, wenever Arsenal fall, they dont fell lightly!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2008
pak:

@aniffy
Yeah bros, years back Stephen King was a runaway favorite in my list of writers, the guy was sort of . . . . off the hinges. Did you ever read 'stand'. The no 1 apocalyptic fiction from my point of view.
Next in line was 'Lord of the flies'.

'The Stand' wont set u off on such a downhill path my bro, na my book of bible story (Joseph and his brodas, remember?)

@kenosky
nollywood no wonder u dey jump up and down for dream shocked

y u wan involve mi for ur dream at all cost na? grin oga Joseph

Kuwena, PGM et al
I hail Oooooo.

WORD

@Opoks
Hey my brother, how u dey?
Next time you get on a blog try reading the text before allowing your eyes to stray to the pix, OK grin

HELP MI TELL THE BRODA, IM NO DEY CARRY EYES SEE FINE THING AT ALL!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2008
Kenosym:

Kenosky, actually I ran to my door thinking I'll meet you there but you were not there.

So where are you?
tongue

I KNOCK SO TAY I COMOT NA, ABI U WAN MAKE I LIE DOWN FOR UR DOORMOUTH?

@TOMMYEX
arsene truly knows best. I track u with opoks go dat una romance section wey una dey always go hide and i like the post about ur love for teddy bears
kiss
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2008
skeelo, this wan wey u no post 2day. E b like say them allow u enter church 2day! undecided grin wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2008
kuwena, happy Sunday, i hail u once more![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2008
thot i would av taken this to the next page o[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2008
kai, still the same page, somebody help mi
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2008
pgm and co, if this page still dey this same way 2mrw, i go sad after which i go angry then come bone lipsrsealed
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2008
whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i dey kall 911 o
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2008
kai, dis is no mean feat o! shocked shocked
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2008
I M OUT! I GUESS I V DONE ENUFF FOR ONE DAY NA! tongue
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2008
@TOMMYEX
arsene truly knows best. I track u with opoks go that una romance section wey una dey always go hide and i like the post about your love for teddy bears

lol,bros,Na any lively thread i dey dey oo,I love having fun,abi man pickin no suppose cry too much na!!

yes o u don try 4 2day,
Have a nice wk yall.

Watch out for arsenal vs milan on weds,Adebayor will tear milan
Re: Which Way Nlng? by RobbieLex: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2008
Hmmm Tommy vex so you have a secret love for teddy bears, hmmmm interesting! hope you got lots of them for vals day though

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.