Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (211874 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2008
kenosky, you know, when you posted about Ivory Coast Ghana match I was wondering if you actually watched it over there in Europe, but when you didn't say anything about the down fall of Cameroun yesterday, I confirmed my doubt that somebody must be feeding you over there from Africa. well isn't technology great.

That wz a nice play Cameroun put up there but at long run, the better team must definitely win.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2008
You see though I post once in a century, but I have a way of delivering. Just like aniffy would always say when we watch the Egyptians play that their raten of conversion is so high, so I feel about myself. Though I may put in alittle, but i have a way of delivering huge results.

Make una beg me o post again make we just enter 94th page
grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2008
cheesy Kenosky baba! cheesy

You've got flow
When you're on show
And like you know
I'm on tow
There's really no row
That you can't blow
You're da man; you're the pro
Bro!

One luv.

I spoke with Wandel earlier on. He was in the staff bus, returning home after the day's work (his hours are eight to five).

Peace to y'all. Keep it real; keep it coming. wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2008
Let me add: Thank you, guys. You guys on this thread have been like family to me. This is one place where I feel free to be myself in a hard and unfeeling world. Thank you. God bless you. Thank you.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by skeelo: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2008
smiley wink cheesy grin angry
Thank God, infact we suppose celebrate today, after much crawling, we are finally on a new page.
nice to c kwena, kenosym and others back on the trend
pls dont let this trend dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

seyyaaaaaa
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2008
kenosym, hmmm, wetin u say make i yarn about cameroun na?

Old man Song sang a swan song which got Abou trika on song!

I watched all the matches live (mark my words, ALL!). I thank u 4 posting after such a long while, keep it up.

@pak, e don tey wey i begin dey 'raff'- i b 'raffer' before nlng na. check my posts them na, u gon c some sweet rhymz.

@opoks, where u dey?

@kuwena, keep flowing because i feel your flows

I wuz down at the moat
in my little boat
only to see oga skeelo gloat
because of my TM overcoat
he feels i'll bloat
so that he can float

nna, make i stop before i turn to goat!
undecided cool

all my peeps, we go soon enter 100 page o (i can't wait o)
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2008
itys 17.17hrs and nobody don respond to my post cry cry una wan make i cry?)

just kidding cos i know say wen una run(s) away finish, una go still run come back.

opoks, na ur yarns i still dey await.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2008
Kenosky, you know say you no fit walk alone, not while I'm still here.

When the time is right
And nobody dey fight
The peace is like night
When the body dey tight
Not black and white
Or TuFace wey dey shite
Shayo and sprite
All man see da light
Am I right?

I dey feeeeeeeeel you big time, my brother.

Keep it coming. One love, y'all.

How are your lectures coming? Giving it your best shot?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2008
Hey Guys!

@ NLNG Engrs

How's it going?

@ Kuwena, kenosky and all 'em other "raffers" grin out there

Thanks for the delivery.

For keeping it real
with so much zeal
i can't help but feel
what these brothaz be doing easily

I aint trying to rhyme
i hope i aint wasting your time
good to know everything is fine
dropping my flows, line by line
just saw this shorty, and my heart's inclined
thinking to myself, "that a**e is mine" wink

Well, thot to do some freestyle
all you gotta do is check my profile wink
www.folayemianifowoshe.
keep checking my site, till "thy kingdom come"

Peace out, wink

So, whaddya all think, cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2008
hi all, aniffy, i wuz at ur blog again today, keep up the good work! welcome to the 'raffers' club.
kuwena, i doff my hat (though e go expose mi to the cold)
@all dem run away brethren, 100 pg mark don dey approach- where we go celebrate am? Highbury, Stamford or Old Trafford?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2008
I wonder what to say
When all have been said,
But yet I still have to drop a line,
To tell you all that I feel you live
And to keep it up.

Until we hit the 100 pages mark,
Then I'll give my runsaway girlfriend,
To whoever that first hit it,
Actual you all may know the girl,
For she wz one of those
That brought life to this thread,

The popular sweetjoy,
That spread joy to all,
When all were like needed it most,
But moved on like a heroin,
Which I believe she is,
And I hope Drianny 'll be Back,
To hit this 100 page mark.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2008
The day of lovers is fast approaching. Tomorrow, in fact. Perhaps this is why Anniffy is thinking about his chick. Kenosky, you get Val for over there? How your tomorrow go be now?

Everybody, this hundred paaaaaaaaaaaaage mark na wa o!

Thanks for keeping it real.

Peace and love. grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2008
una get rhymes no be small. shocked shocked
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 9:04am On Feb 14, 2008
@ everyone

Happy valentine!

I left a message for you on my blog.

Happy reading

www.folayemianifowoshe.

Cheers
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2008
kuwena, can u believe i wuz still awake at 12.33am dis morning (1.33 naija tyme) doin my assignment when i received a kall? The lady in question asked mi how i wuz spending the day and i wuz baffled shocked (no b normal school day ?) then she said Happy Vals day kiss (i weak!!). Didnt even know it had caught up with mi, crept stealthily and i ddnt even see it coming! Na wa o undecided. Sha, i'll just go the cinema (there's one close to where we live) and watch Jumper (its showing in the cinemas starting today) and den maybe go back home to continue my assignment from where i left off. No b small thing o

pgm d craziest, glad to c u can take ur longs off work long enuff to post ur one liner- at least u beta pass opoks and adrian wey their hands don glue to dem workstations (i thot a work station wuz where work stops! lipsrsealed)

@all, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! STAY ALIVE
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2008
skeelo, u r missing in aktion o! u well so? tongue grin cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2008
@aniffy, i wuz on ur blog again just now(u still wont cease 2 blow my mind! undecided), i m gettin addicted to it too o! HAppy VALS day too, try avoid 'monkey village' grin o
Re: Which Way Nlng? by skeelo: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2008
smiley wink cheesy grin
Hi nairalandersssssssss
Hapi val,
Take it easy today so u wont end up ,
as for me, am miles away from my heart, sori luvvvtakia
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2008
we neva still enta the nxt page?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2008
Guys if una put una mind for 100pages,It may not come quick,So make we jus dey yarn till that day.
Its jus like love when u search 4 it desperately it maynt come.
Talkin about love,  ,  .

Happy vals my people,For d bad almost married bad people wey no fit hold bosy,Use a CD oooo
I love yall,jus small sha cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2008
@tommy baba, na u dey yarn like dis? u wan say u no sabi say Arsenal dem been dey look for that 100th goal for Emirates- i no mind sha, i sabi say we don reach there finish! How u dey? Happy Val bro! cool grin but like i told the peeps in the morning, e no dey show for face kiss
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2008
oops! we r still here!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2008
ok, 2day wuz kool, nothing much happened! Dis one wey all man don run comot, e dey like say una get bash 2day, make una take am easy o!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2008
jeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz! dis isnt moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2008
now i 'm really starting to get maaddddddddd angry angry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2008
skeelo, i dey c u, u no go post? abi u wan cry? cry cry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2008
dis is the longest one- page on nairaland! shuo shocked na who dey extend this page like so? angry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2008
pgm:

una get rhymes no be small. shocked shocked

just tot not to be left out. Here goes

twinkle twinkle little star
how I wonder wot you're
Up above the world so high
like a diamond in the sky

did i hear anyone say plagiarism?
I'm sure the patent to that poem, if any, would have long expired so I can as well claim it as original! undecided wink wink

Cheers all! Happy Val!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 8:22am On Feb 15, 2008
@ Kenosky

Thanks for visiting my blog. About getting addicted to it, not every addiction is a bad thing, wink

@ pgm

Nice rhyming skills o! You'll make a ton of money, shey u'll resign and go into it full time, grin

@ everyone

Now that val is over, does anyone have a tale for us? smiley

Cheers
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2008
Hey how una dey?

Since nobody wants to tell a tale I think I'll step up to aniffy's challenge and write (for the first and probably the only time)
about  the true story behind my not being picked for the nlng recruitment.

Well, it was all revealed in a dream lipsrsealed undecided cry shocked kiss grin

Actually am not a habitual dreamer (at least my middle name no be Joseph) and infact I somehow hate them but once in a blue moon I somehow have one of those crazy late night film shows that goes off/on in the mind/brain/soul/spirit /wherever (take your pick depending on your beliefs).

Back to the muscle of my story.

We (the group that were once nlng hopefuls) were in an assesment centre kind of setting, but this time around we were all standing in a line facing the invigilators/judges/panel and waiting for those whose names will be called out from the list as successful. If you've ever seen any episode of 'Americas next top model' you'll get the picture am painting better.

Anyway I saw a guy there who I knew to be Kuwena (how I take know say na kuwena be that, I no sabi, but trust dreams). But surprisingly, he wasnt dressed corporately, he was putting on a T - SHIRT !!!

After so much fuss they started calling the list and we all waited with baited breath hoping our names will be the next. The voices of the panel droned on for a while and my name was not called (I actually can't remember any of the names that were called out) and suddenly the they got to the end of the list.

well we (the unlucky/uncalled/rejected guys) stood there dissapointed until a member of the panel called out and said that they still had four more vacancies to fill and they were going to shortlist eight of us from which the four lucky guys will be picked. Then they started looking at our faces closely as if physically appearance had suddenly become the major criterion for selection(check out the post that started the famous Kuwena/Opoks civil war  wink - which by the way later degenerated to 'which way nlng world war Bleep'. Indeed dreams don't lie grin)

Miraculously I made the eight man list, and then they started callin out the four lucky ones and alas my names was not among them.

Just as we were packing our travelling bags in dissapointment  (what were we doing with travelling bags in the first place ).

The ever indecisive nlng panel guys came back and told us that they actually had two more final spaces left and they were going to pick from the remaining four.

This time around the physical scrutiny was more intense, it was as if the answers were on our faces. Finally they picked one of the contestants ( yeah, we were more like contestants) my guy immediately jumped up with uncontrollable joy.
though its been months now and my memory of the whole thing is getting fuzzy but I still think the happy - go lucky guy was either Kenosky or Kenosym. (at least now you know why you were picked  smiley).

Then came the cliff hanging moment to make the last choice. the invigilators had to even stand up and inspect us (e be like say physical attributes counted more at this stage). They were so unsure that some even circled round us, checking us out, and then one of them suddenly came up with a 'brilliant' idea, the three of us remaining would run round the building 3 times to determine their choice  undecided. Another suggested that it should be increased to 5 times.

the die was cast. It was time for the race of my life. We were ushered to the door and about to step out and start when i realised that I had to tighten the lace of my shoes. So I asked the Invigilator turned umpire to give me a minute , only for the bad guy to tell me that it was not the business of the other candidate/contestant that I was wearing a shoe with lace and they would have to start while I did that.
I bend down with the speed of light , and just decided to take a glance at my other rivals only to realise \. \. \. .

[size=13pt]Heeeeeeey I don tire, let me take a break , story to be continued shortly.[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2008
Yes o , Part2

I turned and realised that one of my fellow 'runners' was a guy I served with and with the 'knowings' or dreams, I knew that the guy was an expert marathon runner. I couldnt have been more discouraged.

And trust dreams, to tighten shoe lace turn to wahala, it kept comin on and off until I sha somehow finally managed to get a grip.

And when I was about to start my own olympics, I realised my tie was still on, there was no way I could run round such a massive building 5 times with a tie on my neck embarassed. I started struggling to pull it free, by this time my other guys don go faaaaar.

At the moment I was set and ready to bail like wind guess what happened . . . .
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2008
[size=14pt]I WOKE UP[color=#990000][/color][/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.