Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. (40456 Views)

Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Codes151(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2018
Christians has been helping! Maybe if Islam’s do same and stop marrying carelessly. Things would change
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Gboy98(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2018
Angy55:
When ye give! Give in the secret and your father in heaven will reward you openly. Not all these social media flaunt to get applauds from people.
true
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by dejavuh0007(m): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2018
Treasuredlove:
poverty is a thing of the mind. Someone is raised as poor by some unfortunate circumstances, he knows only what poor is, strives to be only slightly better than his parents or have a room and parlor just like his parents. He doesn't aspire for much, he thinks it is impossible.
He learns a trade but never does the extra to be extra ordinary, he doesn't know God etc..and on the cycle of poverty goes on.all these are human factors, has nothing to do with God.
Ignorance is n excuse, please people, know God, understand His word, seek His face and do good. God bless you jesusjnr, God bless you
poverty is a thing of the mind? can u tell this to a man that was born blind ? is bin born blind a human factor too?
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by deebrownneymar: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2018
But Nigerian pastors keep telling you to give to the church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by dejavuh0007(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2018
Chineke1stSon:

Not when the capitalist are buying up all the lands for real estate and mowing down the trees for furniture...not when the animals for food are being slaughtered into extinction and turned into bags and shoes for the rich...how come the birds in the air and the animals in the bush don't farm or go to school and yet they feed well and look healthy? The world was made to sustain life but man is doing a very good job at degrading it..
How do u think the world wud b like if the points u stated are nonexistent? we would just b going by the road side and food or money wud suddenly drop at our feet?
Everything happening in the world right now beats every logic of God's love for his creation.
if God truly loves us and created us, I don't really see any reason y some some people shud b at a disadvantage.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2018
yea! tell that to the crooked, thieving, Private Jet flying, hyporcritical Pastors.

Why should i help these people? It's not my fault they are poor, poor Africans likes to have sex Always and they end up giving birth to Hundreds of children they can't Afford to care for financially.

Let them starve to death, maybe their Poor and Ignorant populations will Reduce. angry Does African poverty never ends? in the last 50 years and before i was born all i keep hearing Always is how Poor Africans needs help. but every time i am in Africa i see Fat pot bellied African men driving Expensive SUVs and 4x4s past these poor children. Maybe the charity should begins in Africa from these Fat ass wealthy selfish Ignorant pot bellied African men. grin Maybe African women should stop flooding their countries with lots of sick and poor children by closing their vaginas and their men should find a job and take care of their 15 children each They Already has and stop fuvking their baby machine wives.

Now, don't waste your time quoting me to lecture me on compassion and sympathy, unless YOU! have giving out some of your earnings to help these poor children. angry

And if God and Jesus really exists, why have God and Jesus not helped these people? maybe God and His Gay son Jesus are useless.

Is it not the same blood sucking God who created these people?

Again, if you haven't done Anything to help the poor people Don't quote me!!!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2018
dejavuh0007:
if God so much love the world and us as he claims to do, y did he create d needy? y r some rich and some are poor? will i be right to say some r made poor and in need by God so that the scriptures can b fulfilled?
God didn't create the poor and needy; man did!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Smart365Life(f): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2018
dejavuh0007:

I don't get it. God created man to serve him, and yet he still allowed man to go against him? and that give me that crap that God was allowing man to exercise freewill.
Freewill and disobedience are different things.

God gave man freewill (Gen 1:26-28) because He's a just and fair God. Freewill is a good thing. Freewill is also how God tests our faithfulness to Him. He demonstrated that in the beginning when He planted the trees of Life and Death in Eden.

Rebellion and disobedience came from Satan after his fall. We know how he made man corrupt by deceiving Adam in Eden.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by gaventa: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2018
So funny how I can comment freely on a Christian post, so disheartening why I will have to lie that I believe in our holy prophet Muhammed SAW before i can make a comment, failure to do this leaves me unable to even make any comment on any islam related topic. Admin Its uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Chineke1stSon: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2018
dejavuh0007:

How do u think the world wud b like if the points u stated are nonexistent? we would just b going by the road side and food or money wud suddenly drop at our feet?
Everything happening in the world right now beats every logic of God's love for his creation.
if God truly loves us and created us, I don't really see any reason y some some people shud b at a disadvantage.
Sigh...I just wasted a couple of data and battery life replying your post.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by tunary(m): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2018
Zionista:

Please can you elaborate how the money given out can spell doom?

I think we Africans mystify a lot of things. Even when Satan is busy in Australia, we blame him for things that do not even interest him.

We attribute our failings, shortcomings and honest mistakes to some malevolent forces somewhere.

And the buck passing continues.....
You are somehow right in ur explanation here, we mystify so many things here in Africa but good payed with evil is so true, it cannot be explained because it is spiritual.

you are sounding like you didn't grow up in Nigeria
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by dejavuh0007(m): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2018
jesusjnr:
God didn't create the poor and needy; man did!
how?
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Flexy2009(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2018
Kindly help a brother with 2k to sustain in campus. Hunder na bastard

(0251573695)
Gtb. Savings
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by decatalyst(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2018
May God bless the Op for this.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by dejavuh0007(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2018
Smart365Life:

Freewill and disobedience are different things.

God gave man freewill (Gen 1:26-28) because He's a just and fair God. Freewill is a good thing. Freewill is also how God tests our faithfulness to Him. He demonstrated that in the beginning when He planted the trees of Life and Death in Eden.

Rebellion and disobedience came from Satan after his fall. We know how he made man corrupt by deceiving Adam in Eden.
just give me a straight answer to this question. Y did God create or allow some people to b in need if truly he's a just and fair God?
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by stagger: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2018
dejavuh0007:

how?

When the President's son crashed a N50m powerbike whereas people from his region are all over Abuja begging up and down. What do we call this? Do you know how many poor people could have been fed with that money?

Is it not Abacha's loot that is now being given as TraderMoni loans to the very rung of the business ladder in Nigeria? You want more examples of how man's greed creates poverty?
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by stagger: 11:09am On Oct 28, 2018
Flexy2009:
Kindly help a brother with 2k to sustain in campus. Hunder na bastard

(0251573695)
Gtb. Savings

How you take get money buy data?

3 Likes

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by marttol: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2018
ollah2:

Very lame!!

Ain t God supposed to be omnipresence, omniscience, omnipotence ?
I have been observing you on nairaland, always salivating on any Christian related post.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Conceptman: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2018
Grace is all we ask for
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Smart365Life(f): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2018
dejavuh0007:

just give me a straight answer to this question. Y did God create or allow some people to b in need if truly he's a just and fair God?
Just show me one person God created rich or poor and I'll help you interview him to know how he was able to come out of his mother's womb with the wealth.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by TimFisher2: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2018
Smart365Life:

Let me break it down for you.

When Computers were created, the idea was to solve complex mathematical calculations and to simplify human tasks. Today, we know that hackers can do terrible things with a PC from a remote location.

When God created man, the idea was for man to have Dominion over creation (Gen 1:26-28) and be like God (Psa 82:6). But we know how man lost that.

Being rich or being poor didn't come from God. The original plan was for man to be like God here on Earth as God is in Heaven. God wanted an "offspring" He could communicate with that has flesh and blood.

wonderful!

you are smart and intelligent

Unlike some ladies that can't contribute any meaningful comments

I'm really amazed if truly you are a woman!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Dipsoo(m): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2018
Came across this on facebook. I have seen a scenerio where ordinary N500 changed a soul.

1 Like

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Grace001: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2018
Smart365Life:

Let me break it down for you.

When Computers were created, the idea was to solve complex mathematical calculations and to simplify human tasks. Today, we know that hackers can do terrible things with a PC from a remote location.

When God created man, the idea was for man to have Dominion over creation (Gen 1:26-28) and be like God (Psa 82:6). But we know how man lost that.

Being rich or being poor didn't come from God. The original plan was for man to be like God here on Earth as God is in Heaven. God wanted an "offspring" He could communicate with that has flesh and blood.

All you have said is your opinion doesn't hold any valid point. God ways are not our ways, you can't predict it or guess about it. God said "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you" Jeremiah 1:5. So God knew Eve was going to eat the forbidden fruit.

Jesus already knew Peter was going to deny him 3 times and he told him but said to him I have prayed for you.
God knew Job was going to be tested by Satan,but warned Satan not to touch his soul.

From all of these, I came to that conclusion that God already have a script he want everyone on earth to play. There is still a debate by Christian scholars talking about if Judas actually acted according to what God want him to do.

dejavuh0007:

I don't get it. God created man to serve him, and yet he still allowed man to go against him? and that give me that crap that God was allowing man to exercise freewill.

That's her own opinion though... Everything that happened is according to the script and will of God. The bible said God purposely hardened Pharaoh's heart not to let the people of Israel go, and Pharaoh eventually perish.

So many instants like that in the scriptures shows that all actors(names mentioned in the bible) acted according to the script of God.

God already have a script for every one to act on. SCRIPT-TURE

1 Like

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Martin0(m): 11:24am On Oct 28, 2018
gypsey:
yea! tell that to the crooked, thieving, Private Jet flying, hyporcritical Pastors.

Why should i help these people? It's not my fault they are poor, poor Africans likes to have sex Always and they end up giving birth to Hundreds of children they can't Afford to care for financially.

Let them starve to death, maybe their Poor and Ignorant populations will Reduce. angry in the last 50 years and before i was born all i keep hearing Always is how Poor Africans need help. but every time i am in Africa i see Fat pot bellied African men driving Expensive SUVs and 4x4s past these poor children. Maybe the charity should begins in Africa from these Fat ass wealthy selfish Ignorant pot bellied African men. grin

Now, don't waste your time quoting me to lecture me on compassion and sympathy, unless YOU! have giving out some of your earnings to help these poor children. angry

And if God and Jesus really exists, why have God and Jesus not helped these people? maybe God and His Gay son Jesus are useless.

Is it not the same blood sucking God who created these people?

Again, if you haven't done Anything to help the poor people Don't quote me!!!

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahagringringrin odegwu has spoken
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by dejavuh0007(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2018
Smart365Life:

Just show me one person God created rich or poor and I'll help you interview him to know how he was able to come out of his mother's womb with the wealth.
if i got u ryt, this means that u r saying we r all born equal? if so, how come some became rich and some became poor? this simply stress the fact that even though we r born equal, God did not really give all of us equal opportunities. even Joseph was favored more by God than his brothers.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by GentleMoney: 11:31am On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by ollah2: 11:33am On Oct 28, 2018
marttol:
I have been observing you on nairaland, always salivating on any Christian related post.

I have been observing that you don't make meaningful posts
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by ollah2: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2018
Chineke1stSon:

This head slamming Islamic fanatic has found his way into Christian threads...again..why am I not surprised...the hypocrite will be the first to label others intolerant..

Exodus 34:8
And Moses quickly bowed his head toward the earth and worshiped.

2 Chronicles 20:18 
Jehoshaphat bowed down with his face to the ground, and all the people of Judah and Jerusalem fell down in worship before the LORD

Matthew 26:39
"And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." 

Psalm 138:2
I will bow down toward Your holy temple And give thanks to Your name for Your loving kindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name.

There are numerous other verses in the bible regarding this but you are stupid to know or perhaps admit because of the life of hate, lies and hypocrisy you have lived all your life 

Anytime you attack the muslims for their mode of worship, remember you are attacking not just them but also your god jesus and others you hold dear. The hate, bigotry in the lives of you bigoted christians will eventually consume you

Jesus and all of the Prophets before him prayed the same as Muslims pray today

http://peacethought.com/prayer.htm
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2018
Martin0:

so na only you get mind quote me?.

grin maybe because your eyes don open.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2018
Martin0:

O boy! how your side naa?
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Easzy96(m): 11:42am On Oct 28, 2018
jesusjnr:
Jesus said: "Then shall the King
say unto them on his
right hand, Come, ye
blessed of my
Father, inherit the
kingdom prepared for you from the
foundation of the
world: For I was an
hungred, and ye
gave me meat: I was
thirsty, and ye gave
me drink: I was a
stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye
clothed me: I was
sick, and ye visited
me: I was in prison,
and ye came unto
me. Then shall the
righteous answer
him, saying, Lord,
when saw we thee
an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a
stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we
thee sick, or in
prison, and came
unto thee? And the King shall
answer and say unto
them, Verily I say
unto you, Inasmuch
as ye have done it unto one of the least
of these my
brethren, ye have
done it unto me."
Mt 25:34-40.(KJV)
However, just in case you are interested in making money online, click the link below to see how i made 50K every month with my phone.
[url]LINK

http://streamvoyage.com/2Tkh
[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose / Sex In The Dream!!! / Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.