Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. (40451 Views)

Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by ollah2: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2018
Dipsoo:
Came across this on facebook. I have seen a scenerio where ordinary N500 changed a soul.

This is what we are talking about not some dumbos tithing to get rich because god is meant to be a money doubler.

You are blessed with this input
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by kushercain: 11:45am On Oct 28, 2018
Smart365Life:

Your question is like suggesting that people like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Aliko Dangote were created rich and the destitutes on the streets were created poor.
Have you not seen a beggar that owns a mansion, make tens of thousands daily off people?

Let me break it down for you.

When Computers were created, the idea was to solve complex mathematical calculations and to simplify human tasks. Today, we know that hackers can do terrible things with a PC from a remote location.

When God created man, the idea was for man to have Dominion over creation (Gen 1:26-28) and be like God (Psa 82:6). But we know how man lost that.

Being rich or being poor didn't come from God. The original plan was for man to be like God here on Earth as God is in Heaven. God wanted an "offspring" He could communicate with that has flesh and blood.

When you see rich and poor people, know that time and chance happened to the people in each respective position. There are things that can keep you in one position or make you switch positions.

God bless you!
What people don't get is that God is a God of order and justice. Everything must pass through a normal process and stage as a result of different factors. He can't make certain things disappear because that would go against his very nature.
Which is why I just smile when I hear people saying if God loves the world why does he allow suffering and disasters.
This your reply hit the nail on the head, God bless.
But I guess some people are still too shallow or too warped in unbelief and cynicism to understand
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by jimmy3105(m): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by alamoht(m): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2018
jaxxy:

Jesus feed 5 thousand people openly. It all depends on the motive behind the act. Sm people show theirs on social media to encourage others to equally give others do it to create a false image and pride.

Then also giving to the needy in Nigeria can be a challenge cos many of them a pretenders and even diabolic
Very right
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Chineke1stSon: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2018
ollah2:

Exodus 34:8
And Moses quickly bowed his head toward the earth and worshiped.

2 Chronicles 20:18 
Jehoshaphat bowed down with his face to the ground, and all the people of Judah and Jerusalem fell down in worship before the LORD

Matthew 26:39
"And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." 

Psalm 138:2
I will bow down toward Your holy temple And give thanks to Your name for Your loving kindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name.

There are numerous other verses in the bible regarding this but you are stupid to know or perhaps admit because of the life of hate, lies and hypocrisy you have lived all your life 

Anytime you attack the muslims for their mode of worship, remember you are attacking not just them but also your god jesus and others you hold dear. The hate, bigotry in the lives of you bigoted christians will eventually consume you

Jesus and all of the Prophets before him prayed the same as Muslims pray today

http://peacethought.com/prayer.htm
You have a very deep rooted rebellious spirit..it propels you to continously seek out confrontations in all your thoughts and doings..you're a Muslim but you never miss to make your vile remarks on all Christian related threads on Sundays...you're a poster boy for the word hate and bigotry..
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Joelok(m): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2018
Everybody needs love
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Heineken(m): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2018
When you give, you go just dey fulfilled and happy inside somehow.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by abdulaz: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2018
Smart365Life:

Your question is like suggesting that people like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Aliko Dangote were created rich and the destitutes on the streets were created poor.
Have you not seen a beggar that owns a mansion, make tens of thousands daily off people?

When Computers were created, the idea was to solve complex mathematical calculations and to simplify human tasks. Today, we know that hackers can do terrible things with a PC from a remote location.

When God created man, the idea was for man to have Dominion over creation (Gen 1:26-28) and be like God (Psa 82:6). But we know how man lost that.

Being rich or being poor didn't come from God. The original plan was for man to be like God here on Earth as God is in Heaven. God wanted an "offspring" He could communicate with that has flesh and blood.

When you see rich and poor people, know that time and chance happened to the people in each respective position. There are things that can keep you in one position or make you switch positions.

You guys are still getting it wrong.

There is no God somewhere that will hear your cry when you’re in need.

You are your own God.

I am my own God.

My actions and inactions on earth will determine if I will become rich or poor.

A rich person can decide to help out of his own benevolence and no one has the right to criticize him if he decides not to help the poor.

If I need money I probably know that I have to work to get it, whether legally or illegally, the choice is mine.

If I try and I fail, I will try again and again until I get what I want. And if I die in the process, then so be it.

There is no God.

"God will provide" is the lie the rich are telling the poor to prevent the poor from murdering them. The rich are only using religion to keep the poor at bay making them to hope that from their prayers to God they too can become rich.

If there was God, no one would have been poor, all they needed to do was just to say God I need like 20 million, and the Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent and what have you will just answer immediately and grant them their wishes.

Religion is our major setback in Nigeria.

Atheism is freedom and freedom is life.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by kushercain: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2018
dejavuh0007:

I don't get it. God created man to serve him, and yet he still allowed man to go against him? and that give me that crap that God was allowing man to exercise freewill.

But that's it. It's all about will.
Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

God is a God of order, he would never force anything down man's throat. Which was why he gave Adam the instruction but left Adam with the will and CHOICE to still decide to abide by the instruction or go against it. God created man to serve him OF HIS OWN FREE WILL.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by clemzyzone(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2018
Smart365Life:

Give instance/s of things and chance that can put one in such position
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by TruthHurts1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
ollah2:

Paying tithe is absolute bullshit. Those that need help are the poor, less previledges etc. We should all endeavour to help them in the best way possible

The best kind of giving is one which receiving from the receiver isn't possible.

Awww, you poor MOOSLIMS have come again to make ignorant comments on a Christian thread. Are you worried that Christians will stop giving charity to the multitude of MOOSLIM beggars roaming our streets? grin

As Christians, we are very generous. Our God asks us to be kind, even to people who persecute us. That is why no matter how many Christian girls that MOOSLIMES kidnap and rape into becoming MOOSLIMES, we NEVER retaliate!

Giving to the Church is part of a Christian's duty as much as giving to the poor. So kindly continue to believe in your 72 virgin 'god" and leave us to glorify and worship our own God in our own way.

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by nwamabo247(m): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
i am one of the needy GOD please touch someone to bless me oneday
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by xoxocandy(f): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by ollah2: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chineke1stSon:

You have a very deep rooted rebellious spirit..it propels you to continously seek out confrontations in all your thoughts and doings..you're a Muslim but you never miss to make your vile remarks on all Christian related threads on Sundays...you're a poster boy for the word hate and bigotry..

I'm not a head slammer anymore right? Now you know your god and his predecessor slammed their heads which you criticize and attack Muslims for. You have been schooled, lecture your fellow Christians who love to hate and sin no more
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
dejavuh0007:

how?
God created man and everything in the earth without poverty, and put man in charge of the earth. It was in man hands that things turned to what it presently is. Any man who yields himself to God's authority gives him an opportunity to help mankind and bring him closer to what he intended for it to be in the beginning when he made man. And the perfect illustration of that is his son Jesus who he sent to the world who always helped the poor and needy etc., at any given opportunity either directly or indirectly. For if any help gets to the poor and needy because of this created thread it's credit to him, because it's his emphasis of people helping the poor and those in need that led to this outcome. So it's not God's fault but man's with respect to the state man was when he first made him in the beginning. Nonetheless God has shown that he wants to help mankind out but he needs willing men like me and you to be able to do just that.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by ollah2: 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
TruthHurts1:

[img]https://scontent.flos8-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18485353_211642796006915_604414246432799932_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.flos8-1.fna&oh=123335f57d3fc49e450a77e719deb60d&oe=5C896FDE[/img]

Hehehe. Pretty funny, the beggars you see on the streets are northerners and last I checked they are muslims, christians, traditionalists etc. Quit being a dumbo hater and bigot
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Melison(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
post=72474041:
....true and deep words.....
For the first time ever
U made sense
Congrats and happy sunday
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Toyade888(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
jesusjnr:
Jesus said: "Then shall the King
say unto them on his
right hand, Come, ye
blessed of my
Father, inherit the
kingdom prepared for you from the
foundation of the
world: For I was an
hungred, and ye
gave me meat: I was
thirsty, and ye gave
me drink: I was a
stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye
clothed me: I was
sick, and ye visited
me: I was in prison,
and ye came unto
me. Then shall the
righteous answer
him, saying, Lord,
when saw we thee
an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a
stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we
thee sick, or in
prison, and came
unto thee? And the King shall
answer and say unto
them, Verily I say
unto you, Inasmuch
as ye have done it unto one of the least
of these my
brethren, ye have
done it unto me."
Mt 25:34-40.(KJV)

Help me this morning with breakfast I'd appreciate it
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I support giving tithes to the poor rather than taking it to church
God bless you
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by TruthHurts1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
ollah2:

Hehehe. Pretty funny, the beggars you see on the streets are northerners and last I checked they are muslims, christians, traditionalists etc. Quit being a dumbo hater and bigot

Yes, my dear speaker of the "truth". The face of beggars in Nigeria is Christian. Thanks for your keen observation grin

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by calliope(f): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahagringringrin odegwu has spoken
But the idiot make small sense sha grin
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by fuckipobs: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Fellow Nigerians its a shame that Igbos want to use corruption to fight poverty, what an irony. When the international community are using anti corruption drive to get development.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Benekruku(m): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Just yesterday on Nat Geo Wild, it was announced that a very DANGEROUS SNAKE had just been discovered. Scientists claim that the snake is an enhanced specie of the reptile family.

According to Nat Geo Wild, the snake increases 0.5cm in length every time it feeds and it feeds every 30 seconds or less. This particular snake cannot be killed or harmed by weapon except it bites itself. Surprising huh??..

Scientists claim that's the only way it can be killed but researches are still ongoing to discover new ways this snake can be killed..

This is the most poisonous and deadliest snake ever recorded in the history of mankind.
This snake can only be found in Nokia torchlight mobile phone under game option, Snake Xenzia
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by blackgold2018(m): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
jesusjnr:
Today is a new day to help the poor and the needy if you can afford to do so.
Remove that phrase "if you can afford to do so" .. If you are willing and want to.. you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by TruthHurts1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
fuckipobs:
Fellow Nigerians its a shame that we FULLANUS people want to use our poverty, illiteracy and backwardness to destroy this country. What an irony. When will we receive sense?

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
calliope:

But the idiot make small sense sha grin
I bet you can not call him an Idiot in his face. grin

Anyway, the Idiot Is glad that you recognise the sense in what he said.

Cheers!! grin
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by drchuks1234(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Blessed are those who give
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Olatara(f): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
ollah2:

I have been observing that you don't make meaningful posts
Ollah! Are you a Christian or a Muslim moreover, this thread is about giving not pointless arguments.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by marttol: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
ollah2:

I have been observing that you don't make meaningful posts
cry cry cry... Take heart. Christians ain't responsible for your woes.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by ollah2: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
Olatara:
Ollah! Are you a Christian or a Muslim moreover, this thread is about giving not pointless arguments.

Why didnt you mention the member that mentioned me?
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by ollah2: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
marttol:
cry cry cry... Take heart. Christians ain't responsible for your woes.

Take heart, non Christians aren't the reason why you aren't progressing
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by marttol: 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
ollah2:

Take heart, non Christians aren't the reason why you aren't progressing
k undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) / Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) / Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.