Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. (40455 Views)

Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Martin0(m): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
gypsey:
O boy! how your side naa?
mehn i just dey one side dey observe area oogrin
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Martin0(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
gypsey:
so na only you get mind quote me?.
grin maybe because your eyes don open.
hahahah abigringringrin
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
Martin0:

u wan cry abigrin Gypsey come handle this babe abeggrin
don't mind her, she dey call me Idiot. na her Age mate i dey give Employment. cheesy
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Thanks y'all for all your contributions to make the voice of the poor and needy louder!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Martin0(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
gypsey:
don't mind her, she dey call me Idiot. na her Age mate i dey give Employment. cheesy

hahahahah hahahahahgringringrin o boy you get mouth sha
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
dejavuh0007:

poverty is a thing of the mind? can u tell this to a man that was born blind ? is bin born blind a human factor too?
so you are saying God made him blind?
The earlier we begin to understand that we are all born for different purposes, the sooner we begin to flourish
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Thanks y'all for all your contributions to make the voice of the voiceless to be heard!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 29, 2018
SmilingMary:
The sad truth is our churches these days don't preach deep on this topic. All they do is align your prosperity to how much you give to the church. Sad
Very true. Our church leaders are supposed to remind us of Jesus but they rarely do which is very sad.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2018
Thank you in anticipation for giving to the lord today.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
To all those who helped the poor and needy today, and even those who would have helped but could not afford to, thank you for giving to the lord and God bless you all.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 30, 2018
Do you wish that Jesus was here so you could give him some money or help him out somehow? Well your prayer's been answered, for he is that little child sleeping by the road side in the night without a shelter. He's that poor blind man who's can't see his way through. He's that widow who's just lost her husband and has little or no resources to cater for herself or the children he left behind. He's that man in the hospital who's is very sick but unable to pay his medical bills. He's that person who's got no food to eat, or clothes to put on, or shoes on their feet, or shelter to stay in, infact he's not that far from you if you'll only look more closely. For that poor and needy person you see and know is Jesus in disguise.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2018
Locate the Jesuses around you today and show them love.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 01, 2018
Do not forget!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
Thank you for giving to the lord!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2018
It may be your saving grace!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 03, 2018
You may see them as helpless and hopeless folks but if you do not help them, you may be the real helpless and hopeless one in truth!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 04, 2018
Already I obviously was someone that was compassionate towards the poor and the needy before I created this thread, however despite that truly being the case, I must say after creating it I had even felt more responsibility in that respect. As i feel I have no excuses now since I have to live by example. So at the end of the day it's feels like a win/win situation for all those involved.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
A special shout out goes to all those who help the poor today. Thank you for giving to the Lord!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 07, 2018
It may be your only saving grace!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 09, 2018
Do not be weary in well doing!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 10, 2018
Just a reminder not to forget the poor and the today!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 11, 2018
Spare a thought for the poor and needy today!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2018
Jesus is not as far from you as you think he is, if you just look a lil' bit closer, you'll find Him.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 12, 2018
Do good to the poor and needy today, and it may be your only saving grace!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 13, 2018
If at the end you appear before Jesus, and you don't even have this in your bag, you no go blame us oh!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 14, 2018
This is a beautiful day that the Lord has made, be thankful to the Lord by not forgetting the poor and needy around you today!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by onatisi(m): 5:48am On Nov 14, 2018
the most powerful prayer for blessing and wealth is by simply giving to the poor and needy without holding back or expecting them to say thank you.
this act alone is far more powerful than spending 30 days in fasting and prayers .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
onatisi:
the most powerful prayer for blessing and wealth is by simply giving to the poor and needy without holding back or expecting them to say thank you.
this act alone is far more powerful than spending 30 days in fasting and prayers .
Well said bro!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 15, 2018
This is intended also for those who may not know God or care about His existence, at least have this with you at the end!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 16, 2018
Give to the Lord today!
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 17, 2018
At the end you will have to answer to Jesus, so if He says this about those who help the poor and needy and those who don't, make sure you don't take it for granted, that's if you don't want to be cast out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex In The Dream!!! / Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose / Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.