Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) (3702 Views)

Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / See Photos As Bestman Set His Eye At The New Couple As They Kiss In Their Car / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by FlirtyGist: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
All these 7 bridesmaids are so much interested in the kiss! Lol

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/bridesmaids-spying-couple-kisses-wedding-day-photo

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by FlirtyGist: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
sad
Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by pzphoto(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
shocked

See the number of bridesmaids.
If the groom is a clever man, he'd bed all of them.
Many years ago, I had a friend who bedded all his wife's 12 bridesmaids before the third month of their marriage.

I asked him how he achieved the feat and his answer resonates to this day;
He said,
"No one wishes for the failure of a marriage more than the bridesmaids".

That's why wise brides have no bridal train.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by IamD18: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
Take their pretentious and fake reactions serious at your own peril.

Don't be surprised 7 of them know what his diick looks like.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
My wedding is on saturday, venue: anywhere u see canopy.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by Xavier5(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by Xavier5(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
So OP, people posing for pix is now spying bah........

1 Like

Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by Xavier5(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
IamD18:
Take their pretentious and fake reactions serious at your own peril.

Don't be surprised 7 of them know what his diick looks like.

Who doesn't know how a man's dick look like.....

Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by Fkforyou(m): 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
It doesn't make any sense to me... undecided
Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by mankan2k7(m): 3:43am On Oct 24, 2018
Deep down they are all jealous.
The greatest enemy of a woman is a woman
Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by sonnie10: 6:03am On Oct 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Many years ago, I had a friend who bedded all his wife's 12 bridesmaids before the third month of their marriage.

He said,

Most times, they are usually family members, so it's not necessarily true.
Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by itiswellandwell: 6:31am On Oct 24, 2018
Nice one
Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by SocialJustice: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2018
You can't write English, you want to blog. Olodo.

1 Like

Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by MrSensor(m): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2018
I love the lady second from left. Beautiful.

1 Share

Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by nigifotoj: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by dojol: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2018
na spy u dey think na dem no wetin dey their mid

BE A MOST-AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET FULL-STACK PYTHON WEB APP TRAINING IN LAGOS

Learn Python, one of today's most in-demand programming languages on-the-go that is been used to develop some of the most popular online platforms such as GOOGLE, YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM, YAHOO, DROPBOX, SPOTIFY and so on

The professional knowledge of Python and its tools can even open doors to a new career or a promotion.

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

BE A MOST-AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET FULL-STACK PYTHON WEB APP TRAINING IN LAGOS

This full-stack Python training will kickstart your learning of Python programming language, as well as programming in general. This beginner-friendly Python course will take you from zero to programming expert in Python in a matter of months

Upon its completion, you'll be able to write your own Python scripts and perform hands-on data analysis

What You Get!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

READY TO BE A FULL-STACK WEB APP PROGRAMMER WITH FOCUS IN PYTHON? GET 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING

Are you a programming beginner? Maybe you've just started, or maybe you've taken a couple of entry-level programming classes and want to learn more. The courses here will show you the basics of object-oriented programming (OOP) while teaching you the simple and functional Python programming language that has been used to develop some of the most popular online platforms such as GOOGLE, YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM, YAHOO, DROPBOX, SPOTIFY and so on

What You Get!

Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by Deckline(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2018
I like that lady that is in the middle of the second picture behind the first lady.
Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He said,

You must be an alien cos you think outta this world.

Once i start reading your comments i know its you.
Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by sunshineV(f): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2018
See the man lips like sharp object
Re: 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe has gone mad again.
Well, just wished I was in the guy shoe. I would have banged all of them..

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? / Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg / Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.