Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Guys How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges? Aka Blue Balls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges? Aka Blue Balls (1767 Views)

How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges? Aka Blue Balls by TheOdd1sOut: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2018
Would have posted this thread in the sexual/health section.but i say let me jst post it here.maybe the mods would know where to take it to.

*******BLUEBALLS******

Do you know the connection between blue balls and sex? Have you ever heard someone ask you, "What are BLUE BALLS?"

"BLUE BALLS" is a slang term referring to testicular aching that may occur when the blood that fills the vessels in a male's genital area during sexual arousal is not dissipated by orgasm.

When a man becomes sexually excited, the arteries carrying blood to the genital area enlarge, while the veins carrying blood from the genital area are more constricted than in the non-aroused state.

This uneven blood flow causes an increase in volume of blood trapped in the genitals and contributes to the joystick becoming erect and the testicles becoming engorged with blood. During this process of vasocongestion the testicles increase in size 25-50 percent.

If the male reaches orgasm and ejaculates, the arteries and veins return to their normal size, the volume of blood in the genitals is reduced and the joystick and testicles return to their usual size rather quickly.

If ejaculation does not occur which is the painful part there may be a lingering sensation of heaviness, aching, or discomfort in the testicles due to the continued vasocongestion. This unpleasant feeling has popularly been called BLUE BALLS, perhaps because of the bluish tint that appears when blood engorges the vessels in the testicles.

Source:health.howstuffworks.com/sexual-health/male-reproductive-system/blue-balls-dictionary.htm

my own problem be say u as a lady ur man have ever complained of it and u as a man it had ever happened to u so step did u take apart from:

*Masturbation(this release the pressure its like a pressure releasing valve though the pain will still be there but jst small)

*Drinking of salt water(this works only small)

*sleeping(the natural solution cos when u wake the pain is gone weather u av a wet dream or not)

*bathing with water(i try the hot and cold water it no work)

So how do you ease yourself of this uncomfortable pain?
Please answer
Re: Guys How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges? Aka Blue Balls by samysmoothfresh: 9:20am On Oct 24, 2018
Cut it off!!

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges? Aka Blue Balls by AdaAde(f): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2018
The problem we have in this world these days, is just sex.
See how rape stories are just flying around town. sad
Fornication and adultery have been rebranded and polished. Everybody now see it as normal.

Op, control your urges by taking your mind off sex, or better still, go and marry.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges? Aka Blue Balls by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 24, 2018
I've never had sexual urges in my life. I don't have sex, and I don't understand the experience of having blue balls.

Am I good to go? lipsrsealed
Re: Guys How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges? Aka Blue Balls by Tamarapetty(f): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2018
Let me learn.
Re: Guys How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges? Aka Blue Balls by Elevation(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2018
It's not ordinary you cannot on your own handle it table it before your maker come to think of it you've well educated people involved in true sexual assault cases, it doesn't matter where you school or what you studied, you need God!!!
Re: Guys How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges? Aka Blue Balls by Elevation(m): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2018
1 Corinthians 7:9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
Re: Guys How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges? Aka Blue Balls by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2018
AdaAde:
Fornication and adultery have been rebranded and polished. Everybody now see it as normal.

Op, control your urges by taking your mind off sex, or better still, go and marry.
In as much as what you said is right, it doesn't make what the op said all lies. I've experienced it first hand and it was really painful. I remember at some point when I sit down for a while, I can't just get up and walk. I'll have to get up and walk slowly else the pain I'll be intense. It feels like someone is gently constantly hitting your balls.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges? Aka Blue Balls by Abortions: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2018
All THIS JOBLESS FOLKZ DIZCUZZIN SEX UPANDAN every blessed MiNuTe.. Maka WHY angry
Re: Guys How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges? Aka Blue Balls by theunnamed: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2018
AdaAde:

It's easy for you to say...

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges? Aka Blue Balls by ifartonyou: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
AdaAde:

As you no fine wetin concern u wit rape? Behave!!!
mtheeeewwww...

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges? Aka Blue Balls by AdaAde(f): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
ifartonyou:

As you no fine wetin concern u wit rape? Behave!!!
mtheeeewwww...

It's obvious that you are mentally challenged.

Re: Guys How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges? Aka Blue Balls by ifartonyou: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
AdaAde:

It's obvious that you are mentally challenged.
Common, ain't it obvious you're FACIALLY CHALLENGED? Sorry, I can't change that.

(1) (Reply)

Virgins Or Non Virgins Which One Do Matured Women Prefer / What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? / How Doctors Checked Chests Problem Before The Stethoscope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.