Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,746 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This? (665 Views)

If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? / What Is God's Judgment For A Rebellious & A Disobedient Spouse? / Nigeria Under God’s Judgment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This? by Wizpa(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2018
Asumming you were to be judged like this:
You die suddenly and your spirit appears in a big hall where large number of people (spirits and angels) are sitted in a hall, with you on the stage and a large theater screen playing the record of your life from the day you were born till the day of your death and after watching your Series of Life Episodes and then God decides to judge you through the audience (spirits and angels) by stay and away, Stay - Go to Heaven, Away - Go to hell. How would you live your life?!
As for me, I will live as righteous as I can and ensure I do not hurt anyone except if I was hurt first, and I wont give to others what I would not take intentionally, I will give what I can when necessary and I would protect my family and loved ones at all cost. I wouldn't kill anyone as I am not the giver of life (God is) and I would ensure am Rich so atleast I can watch my luxury lifestyle on screen like a Rockstar and a celebrity. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2018
Wizpa:
You die suddenly and your spirit appears in a big hall where large number of people (spirits and angels) are sitted in a hall, with you on the stage and a large theater screen playing the record of your life from the day you were born till the day of your death and after watching your Series of Life Episodes and then God decides to judge you through the audience (spirits and angels) by stay and away, Stay - Go to Heaven, Away - Go to hell. How would you live your life?!
As for me, I would live as righteous as I can and ensure I do not hurt anyone except if I was hurt first, and I wouldn't give to others what I would not take intentionally, I would give what I can when necessary and I would protect my family and loved ones at all cost. I wouldn't kill anyone as I am not the giver of life (God is) and I would ensure am Rich so atleast I cappn watch my luxury lifestyle on screen like a Rockstar and a celebrity. wink
that is not how God's Judgement is!
if your name is written in the book of life you be saved but if not you will end up in hell.
everybody's name is written in the book of life when they were newly born but immediately they commit sin and they die without been saved their name will be blotted out.

what this means is that if you do not believe in Jesus and his finished works you leave God with no other option than to wipe out your name from the book of life.
Re: How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This? by Wizpa(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2018
solite3:
that is not how God's Judgement is!
if your name is written in the book of life you be saved but if not you will end up in hell.
everybody's name is written in the book of life when they were newly born but immediately they commit sin and they die without been saved their name will be blotted out.

what this means is that if you do not believe in Jesus and his finished works you leave God with no other option than to wipe out your name from the book of life.

And how are you certain it's used by the Book of life? Have you passed through Life Judegement before?
Re: How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This? by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 25, 2018
Wizpa:

And how are you certain it's used by the Book of life? Have you passed through Life Judegement before?
read Revelation

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This? by HisMajesty1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Wizpa:
As for me, I will live as righteous as I can and ensure I do not hurt anyone except if I was hurt first, and I wont give to others what I would not take intentionally, I will give what I can when necessary and I would protect my family and loved ones at all cost. I wouldn't kill anyone as I am not the giver of life (God is) and I would ensure am Rich so atleast I can watch my luxury lifestyle on screen like a Rockstar and a celebrity. wink
Imagine your thought process... Your father lacks brain.
Re: How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This? by LordReed(m): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
Thank god there is no indication there is any god judging anything. LMFAO!
Re: How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
LordReed:
Thank god there is no indication there is any god judging anything. LMFAO!
there are indications everywhere. That is why preachers are preaching warning everyone against that day
Re: How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This? by LordReed(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
solite3:
there are indications everywhere. That is why preachers are preaching warning everyone against that day

You've seen the god's court or your pastors have seen it? LMFAO!
Re: How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
LordReed:

You've seen the god's court or your pastors have seen it? LMFAO!
you will die one day and reality will dawn on you
Re: How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This? by LordReed(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
solite3:
you will die one day and reality will dawn on you

Reality after I am dead? LMFAO I no fit laugh.
Re: How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 27, 2019
LordReed:

Reality after I am dead? LMFAO I no fit laugh.
Only someone who sees the future and knows everything should be this confident. Apparently, you do not possess these features. You are obviously deceiving yourself.
Re: How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This? by LordReed(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2019
Jayhazard:

Only someone who sees the future and knows everything should be this confident. Apparently, you do not possess these features. You are obviously deceiving yourself.

Stop talking trash, nobody knows of anything beyond death. Death is final, you can take comfort in your religious myths, those mean nothing.
Re: How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2019
LordReed:

Stop talking trash, nobody knows of anything beyond death. Death is final, you can take comfort in your religious myths, those mean nothing.
They'll definitely mean everything the day you die. Unfortunately for you, your beliefs have no direct effect on reality.

Re: How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This? by LordReed(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2019
Jayhazard:

They'll definitely mean everything the day you die. Unfortunately for you, your beliefs have no direct effect on reality.

LMFAO! This is rich coming from someone who believes in a magical sky daddy wizard, very rich indeed. Your myths are worth as much as the paper they are printed on and not much else so excuse me while I give your sky daddy beliefs a wide pass.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Develop A Consistent Prayer Life? / The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous NL Satanists Is The Thief Of Thieves / Why Do Christians Defend Their Religion Even Tho It Was Used To Enslave People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.