Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up (5775 Views)

Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up / You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by agboifeanyi242(m): 6:17am On Dec 25, 2020
This guy released Lomotif video with his ex girlfriend after they broke up and has become a shocker to everyone on the internet.

lady be careful because meny nowadays boy are golddiger, they want to have child, they don't want to marry, please be carefull, don't look for only young man if is matured man come your way, pray for good love and happy home

when a beautiful young woman cry for love on social media. . . that tells you one thing! she is have is a devil in human shape. . mild - mannered and that's why her acquaintances ran away from her.

Watch the Erotic video(18+):

https://gistlobby.com.ng/2020/12/24/this-guy-released-lomotif-video-with-his-ex-girlfriend-after-they-broke-up/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Share

Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by YoonSung76: 6:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Is that all he can do?
Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by MickzyDonald: 6:23am On Dec 25, 2020
I'm still looking for Christmas money abeg

1 Share

Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by xedyl(m): 6:24am On Dec 25, 2020
The guy noe try at all. This shud serve as an example to all them crazy/drunk in love. Merry Christmas Nlders.
Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Bluntguy: 6:50am On Dec 25, 2020
You are not married to someone and be doing nude photos and videos, when you know you may break up or marry someone else tomorrow and your ex may start releasing such on the internet and cause you tears.
In every relationship, don't do what you might end up regretting tomorrow. But sha, anyone who releases such videos just to hurt their exes is nothing but an idiot.

Just being Blunt!

1 Like

Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by CandyOps(m): 8:32am On Dec 25, 2020
Sounds like a bitch-ass nigga. Such guys can be physically violent during a breakup.

But truth be told the babe is together sha.. if I'm her broda I won't have a choice but to march that guy oh. this one no be police mata
Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by femi4: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2020
So bushy
Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2020
Bluntguy:
You are not married to someone and be doing nude photos and videos, when you know you may break up or marry someone else tomorrow and your ex may start releasing such on the internet and cause you tears.
In every relationship, don't do what you might end up regretting tomorrow. But sha, anyone who releases such videos just to hurt their exes is nothing but an idiot.

Just being Blunt!
They don't have common sense naturally.
They can only get such by attaching themselves to a responsible Guy,
At least she will understand what an irresponsible Guy can do to a lady, since both will end up being irresponsible.
Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by potent5(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2020
Which one be LOMOTIF video again?

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by TANID(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2020
Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Kaycee54321(m): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2020
"I don't really know a lot about love
A lot about love, a lot about love
But you're in my head, you're in my blood
And it feels so good, it hurts so much"

Song used was dope and the name is:

About Love by Marina

The girl in the video is pretty too. Only sad thing be say me, a stranger, got to see the video.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 25, 2020
pls someone should help me with Xmas giveaway mk my Xmas sure small
6219090013 fcmb abeg
Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by EmmySparky(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2020
MickzyDonald:
I'm still looking for Christmas money abeg
lol this ur pic funny
Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by falcon01: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
he a p*ssy ass Nigga
modified **
Damn they actually Had fun sad and the girl is kind Hot Though plus who sang that song?

1 Like

Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by cassidy1996(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
who sang that song
Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by oladipupo38880: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
he a p*ssy ass Niggamodified **Damn they actually Had fun and the girl is kind Hot Though plus who sang that song?
Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Ahumanbeing: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
Abeg let them expose these girls after chewing them completely, imagine YOU chasing this girl then kneeling down for her tomorrow with ring
God forbid

1 Like

Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by lkillbrokehoes: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
That's an old video abeg, all these stupid bloggers self
Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
So someone is somewhere doing this to my future wife cool cool shocked
Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by EmmySparky(m): 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
The dude is obviously broke...so she moved on...after spending a lot on her...that's life...but leaking this is not cool
Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Curvinus(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by cassidy1996(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up by NiRfreak(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Guy looks like those immature money miss road Yahoo boy

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Military Love That Will Melt Your Heart / Meet This Black African Beauty Who Married To American Soldier (photos) / I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.