Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man (13788 Views)

This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by henezudiz: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
tell him
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
yorubakid:
cheesy cheesy uncle, see as guilty conscience dey disturb you..The guy no need call name cause everyone already know say na Yoruba girls pussy dey smell pass anything infact yoruba girls dey suffer from deficiency of personal hygiene grin grin

I don't understand what you are talking about. I just made an observation on an issue.

And why are you impersonating with the name yorubakid when you are clearly not yoruba?

Lemme pepper you small: #istandwithbuharitill2023

You can go injure yourself next year when Buhari is sworn in. You don't have the monopoly of hate. grin tongue
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by CityNGR: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
futuregovernor:
I can never put my mouth in that thing....., all vagina has odour, especially girls from one particular region (mouth close) I am scare the moderator may ban me if I mention that region but you guys should know
Eastern region
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
CityNGR:

Eastern region

God bless you. You sef sabi. Na igbo girls full all our brothels for Yorubaland and they stink like mad.
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by futuregovernor: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
CityNGR:

Eastern region
Western Region
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by pozepiseji: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
Some people ehn
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
futuregovernor:
Western Region

That's your opinion. I haven't had any incidence of lack of hygiene with all the yoruba girls I have been with. In fact, I have gone down on quite a few and they were all clean down there. But same cannot be said of the igbo women I have been with. While some were clean, a vast majority were very dirty down there even if they looked clean on the outside.

Like I said earlier, nobody has a monopoly of hate and the attitude of you easterners will ensure that you continue to languish in the doldrums of Nigeria's social and political milieu. No self respecting and discerning Nigerian will/should ever trust you with positions of authority as you will use the opportunity to malign and denigrate your perceived enemies:the yorubas.

As God will have it, you all live and work in the land of your enemies. Is God not great? You are a very young man with a long way to go but you are on the wrong start with your ethnic bigotry and we shall see where that will get you and people that think like you.

Have a good life.

1 Like

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by futuregovernor: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

That's your opinion. I haven't had any incidence of lack of hygiene with all the yoruba girls I have been with. In fact, I have gone down on quite a few and they were all clean down there. But same cannot be said of the igbo women I have been with. While some were clean, a vast majority were very dirty down there even if they looked clean on the outside.

Like I said earlier, nobody has a monopoly of hate and the attitude of you easterners will ensure that you continue to languish in the doldrums of Nigeria's social and political milieu. No self respecting and discerning Nigerian will/should ever trust you with positions of authority as you will use the opportunity to malign and denigrate your perceived enemies:the yorubas.

As God will have it, you all live and work in the land of your enemies. Is God not great? You are a very young man with a long way to go but you are on the wrong start with your ethnic bigotry and we shall see where that will get you and people that think like you.

Have a good life.
Blablablabla,cry me river, Yoruba Muslim

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
futuregovernor:
Blablablabla,cry me river, Yoruba Muslim

Incidentally, I am a Christian. You see your bigotry been exposed to the world?

Continue, shebi na dis Nigeria all of us gather dey? We go see who go laugh last. Next year is the nearest opportunity to show you what Nigerians feel about you people. Buhari, as horrible as he is will win because he's better than all you hateful people who as christians should know better.

Las las, you will have to fight a war to extricate yourselves from the mess you have dug yourselves into with other Nigerians. And then, we shall count scores.

You do not have a monopoly of hatred. Always remember that.

4 Likes

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hmmm, that's a sign that the lady has zero love or no respect for him. And he should be careful about his relationship with her.
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by EmagNig(m): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
I think lalasticlala needs to see this to warn our guys
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
Holeolosho ewu,just spreading legs anyhow When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Rstc: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Rstc: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Incidentally, I am a Christian. You see your bigotry been exposed to the world?

Continue, shebi na dis Nigeria all of us gather dey? We go see who go laugh last. Next year is the nearest opportunity to show you what Nigerians feel about you people. Buhari, as horrible as he is will win because he's better than all you hateful people who as christians should know better.

Las las, you will have to fight a war to extricate yourselves from the mess you have dug yourselves into with other Nigerians. And then, we shall count scores.

You do not have a monopoly of hatred. Always remember that.
Keep quiet . When did Yoruba,= other Nigerians?

Instead of you to attack the fellow that attack you, you are busy drawing a major ethnic nation(most of whom will never be on nairaland) into a fight that does not concern us.

Look at the way he is pontificating as if his Yoruba ethnics on nairaland are as innocent as a lamb.

Anu mpama.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Lucifer66(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
How will you drink the sperm of another man undecided
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by IbrahimDamola: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
Rstc:

Keep quiet . When did Yoruba,= other Nigerians?

Instead of you to attack the fellow that attack you, you are busy drawing a major ethnic nation(most of whom will never be on nairaland) into a fight that does not concern us.

Look at the way he is pontificating as if his Yoruba ethnics on nairaland are as innocent as a lamb.

Anu mpama.

We yorubas like to deceive ourselves by lying to ourselves with the 'other nigerians hate Ibos and love our yoruba skulls' fables.

Many SSners and Mbelters dislike we yorubas for our double-faced nature. For instance the only people supporting the failed dullard in the south are mbelt are yorubas. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Awesome3030: 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by EmagNig(m): 6:15am On Oct 25, 2018
Admin401:

Why write all these things for a simple tweet?

Because my reasoning capacity is strong
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Jman06(m): 7:08am On Oct 25, 2018
The guy is a cuckold! Why slut shaming when you know you are a fucckslut for the ladies yourself.
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by segebase(m): 8:12am On Oct 25, 2018
Pucci eating kinda dope
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by GuntersChain(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2018
men are still busy eating snail.
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by JasonScoolari: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2018
Aditii:
Good for the idiot for wanting to revive slut-shaming of women cheesy The man was even willing to go back to eat the pussy again. I always say Nigerian men are so sex starved and sex obsessed, and people think I'm lying.
Anyway, what is good for the goose is better for the gander. No be only man wey sabi Bleep. Watch as broke, sex starved boys come on this thread to call this lady their favorite word, olohsho cheesy No be today.
And I believe your dad is from Botswana.
Re: You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man by Dominicane(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Me need a thunder
Gonna be blasting for a while
..u don't need no fire...,
My back pocket is tighter than these
Hoes pussies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? / Belated Wooing Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.