Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ooni Debunks Promising Elizabeth Odunlami To Be A Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ooni Debunks Promising Elizabeth Odunlami To Be A Queen (618 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Debunks Promising Elizabeth Odunlami To Be A Queen by Oshoboy01: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi has debunked claims by a certain Odunlami Elizabeth who claimed that the paramount ruler of Ile-Ife promised to make her Queen but, went ahead to marry Queen Naomi.

Ooni through one of his aides said, "Our attention had just been brought to an unbelivable news trending with source credited to a certain Elizabeth Odunlami."

"The said Odunlami Elizabeth claimed that a promise was made to her by H.I.M Ooni Adeyeye Babatunde Enitan Ogunwusi to have her as his queen."

"On behalf of H.I.M Ooni Adeyeye, the C.E.O of TellAfrica, we hereby expressly state that the claim made by Odunlami Elizabeth is FALSE."

"We can authoritatively confirm that H.I.M has no such dealings with any persons, neither has he any contact with the bearer."

"We therefore, urge news agencies and social media bloggers to desist from spreading such baseless news which is invariably detrimental to our cultural institution and the exalted position of Oonirisa."

Signed,

Gbemisola Bisi-Taiwo.
C.O.O TellAfrica.

http://trixxng.com/ooni-debunks-promising-elizabeth-odunlami-to-be-a-queen/

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Women Think You're A Loser (top Secret) / The Story Of My Vag!na: My Vagina, My Pride, My Joy / Why Are Congolese People So Smart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.