Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? (40762 Views)

What Are The Effect Of Missing NYSC Monthly Clearance / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by JustJennifer: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello guys what's up? What's?
In this video I will be teaching you the secret about volatility most Traders wouldn't show you, if you're new to my channel please Hit the subscription button and let's make money together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsWjWv2WPQ
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Toluwani1007: 12:39am On Apr 25, 2023
Hello people
Please I got a query from my present LGI,because I missed clearance because I’ve been trying to relocate, but he hasn’t taken it to the disciplinary committee,but has been threatening to do so if I miss the next one, but I don’t want to work at the PPA he posted me
I’m currently thinking of changing my local government, if I do, will he find out and hope it won’t land me in trouble with NYSC? And will he still be able to do anything since I’m no longer in his local govt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Philip4564(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2023
Toluwani1007:
Hello people
Please I got a query from my present LGI,because I missed clearance because I’ve been trying to relocate, but he hasn’t taken it to the disciplinary committee,but has been threatening to do so if I miss the next one, but I don’t want to work at the PPA he posted me
I’m currently thinking of changing my local government, if I do, will he find out and hope it won’t land me in trouble with NYSC? And will he still be able to do anything since I’m no longer in his local govt?
I've replied your mail brother..which state are you serving?
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by Ay20: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
I av a similar issue
My relocation was approved to lagos 2nd of this month wich was on a weekend so I went for d documentation on d 7th because I was not in lagos wen it was approved, d PPA letter came out a week later that is on the 14th n on getting their i was told clearance for d month ended on the 10th…I want to ask if i will sti b paid… wen i went for documentation we dropped our account number at d secretariat…am I sti going to b paid even if d dashboard is sti showing absent
Re: What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? by zukhruf: 10:07pm On Jan 05
Hi, please I want to change my local government but it’s taking time and my initial local government clearance is coming up soon. Will it be okay if I don’t go for the clearance? I don’t think I’ll be able to do the clearance since I don’t have a PPA yet. I was supposed to be reposted but it hasn’t reflected on my portal till now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Serve In Kano State - Mrphysics / Corper Ifedolapo Oladepo Did Not Die In Kano Camp - NYSC Shares Story / Corper Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday- SEE PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.