Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… (30851 Views)

Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by IbrahimDamola: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
The incoming Vice president, you spoke the truth. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by musicnmagic(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lol savage
You served that fool.
BiafranBushBoy:

What happens after the loss?

Will gandguje give you part of his $$$

Will Tinubu give you part of Lagos?

Will Buhari give you CBN like his daughter?

Nooooo....

You will only enter N-power and be paid 30k monthly...

That is your pay for being an Id... Add the last letters...

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by Hopebringer: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:

Mike Bush aka biafrabushboy, you have been running from thread to thread abusing people. Be careful. You claim to be able to feed people from generation to generation, you insult people here who hustle hard to make ends meet because they sell bitcoins, just because they have different political point of view from yours. You insult people because they are teachers.
We have busted people like you here, billyniore aka atlantian is an example.
Every charlatan vagabond urchin can claim anything online, you are no exception, you know.

Caution !
[/s]

SHUT UP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
PapalsBull:

Mike Bush aka biafrabushboy, you have been running from thread to thread abusing people. Be careful. You claim to be able to feed people from generation to generation, you insult people here who hustle hard to make ends meet because they sell bitcoins, just because they have different political point of view from yours. You insult people because they are teachers.
Every charlatan vagabond urchin can claim anything online, you are no exception, you know.

Caution !

Bla bla bla...

We are not on the same level... I don't hide my identity

I am greater than you!!

Take it to the bank!!

I am known by many people offline, so go ahead and bust me...

Lol...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by Patosky4U: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
that's the problem we have, all those close to the govt are not telling them the truth, rather they arrange media crew shouting Atikulate and Sai Baba up and down....less for me to vote those two old cargo i rather enter somalia

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by MARKETfund: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
PapalsBull:
Pita Heobi, you're saying the truth. I mean, gov't is far away from and nobody is gonna tell you the truth while you are in gov't.
But, unfortunately you and Athifku are gonna loss gonna lose woefully come next year and we are gonna arrange your OBItuary.

Kiss the truth grin.

Try and know right word application before using them oga chairman

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by okenwaa(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Nooooo....

Lol

Ajo onu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by movetoca: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Nooooo....
Lol
Let me complete it for him ...iot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by rhektor(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
Obinna you heard what you wanted to hear not what you are told. Do you read news papers? Do you listen to radio? Do you watch the news on TV? If you do and you did not hear the truth definitely you are being economical with the truth. This your statement is a confirmation that you are telling us you won't have time for Nigerians and what they feel

I only pity the zombies that are following AtikuLOOTING and baba Gowslow of Daura

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
PapalsBull:

Caution !
E pain am... Chai

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by okenwaa(m): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
PapalsBull:

Caution !

Busta Rhymes grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by MYHUBBY: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
no matter how you sell yourself is only your emotional people that will patronise you

read them up there as they're causing and giving themselves childish accolades. Igbo are totally immature being

they even carried the election for head than the Fulani where their masters came from. how people leave a course and jump on one Fulani man amuse me
Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by PapalsBull(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
[s]
BiafraBushBoy:

Bla bla bla...

We are not on the same level... I don't hide my identity

I am greater than you!!

Take it to the bank!!

I am known by many people offline, so go ahead and bust me...

Lol...
[/s]
We are not on the same level, good you know that.
[s]
james17:

E pain am... Chai
[/s]
Watin pain? Say d guy dey insult people because dem be teachers?
[s]
MARKETfund:

Try and know right word application before using them oga chairman

[/s]
Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by automatix: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
PapalsBull:

Caution !
lwkmd... E painent him... Lmaooooo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by clementjames: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
IF I TALK THEM GO SAY I DEY TALK
Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by ozimec(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Nooooo....

Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by hokafor(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
Peter this your gimmick is confusing, u mean it took an 11 years old to remind u that things are upside down in Nigeria .a blind man can even smell it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by Buhari2019: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Nooooo....
Lol
Chai. This is much nah.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by ratcockoduduwa: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Nooooo....

Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by sammirano: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Like seriously why is this one just jonzing upandan? Someone pls break the news to him that Atiku can never rule this country,he will lose and bitter flatnoids will go back to crying biafuro.

flatnoids... Thats new angry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by micflo28(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Nooooo....

Lol

Grind on grinding master. God wasted space in the location where the zombies brain is. A fish pond with fishes for consumption should have been there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by AlanSugar(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
kygo:
okay....I'm beginning to like this guy.. absolutely spot on
.these preachers will never tell these politicians the truth...they just want to get some money and sing their praises

Beginning to like him, why? Because he's come here to display his foolishness you like him? He claims not to know the wrong things because he's in government and you clap. Does every politician in saner climes or any at that, wait for people to tell them they are doing the wrong things before they sit up! Help yourself and delete this post, no offence!

At preachers, like they know what's true, even in the Bible which they hold, they'll always twist and turn the truth as long it rains cash for them. Scums!
Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by payloader(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
PapalsBull:
Pita Heobi, you're saying the truth. I mean, gov't is far away from and nobody is gonna tell you the truth while you are in gov't.
But, unfortunately you and Athifku are gonna loss woefully come next year and we are gonna arrange your OBItuary.

Kiss the truth grin.
Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by payloader(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
Unfortunately, tramacodeine has beclouded your reasoning
Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by Akanapiaigwe: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:
But, unfortunately you and Athifku are gonna loss woefully come next year and we are gonna arrange your OBItuary.

Kiss the truth grin.
[/s]
trash
Re: Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… by Carlyscales: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
Patosky4U:
that's the problem we have, all those close to the govt are not telling them the truth, rather they arrange media crew shouting Atikulate and Sai Baba up and down....less for me to vote those two old cargo i rather enter somalia

I understand ur passion and line of reasoning. U are in the ideal world but the reality is as illustrated below:

Having lived, schooled n worked in all parts of Nigeria. I can tell u that the block votes of northern n southern followers of Buhari will remain intact.
Example is if u have ever tried convincing a supporter of Buhari??

But it's d vote of most Nigerians (me n u) that are fed up with Buhari n Atiku that will be divided amongst Moghalu, Sowore, Ezekwesili, Durotoye, Hashim etc

Infact how many of these mushroom political parties have any meaningful structures in d North? 
They should go to the North and converse for votes now( after all NW has the highest no of eligible voters naa)

Hence In this election any vote that is not for PDP, is a vote for Buhari.

Now looking at Moghalu and others sef. 
They wants to rule Nigeria but can't even amongst themselves get a consensus candidate for maximum impact at the pools. Even their umpire Oby is now also contesting. No matter how good n spiritual u are as a young pastor no big n serious church will just call u n make u their senior pastor. U gat to start from small or their village church work d ropes, earn their trust n Work ur way up. So I strongly believe some of these young talking strong chaps should start from like Senate, HOS etc.

Y is everyone irrespective of tribe n religion hailing d choice of Peter Obi as running mate today in Nigeria. Simply that he has passed his exams as a state Gov period.
He vowed by d time he's done with reforms in secondary schools in d state , many Anambrians with all money to afford private schools will have to withdraw their wards from private to secular schools due to improved standards. And that actually happened B4 he finished his second term.

So with all due respect to them none of these parties have what it takes to dislodge Buhari in 2019. Because they simply don't have d structures n people. In every nook n crannies of this nation u will find APC n PDP people. Did know that in Osun rerun election, one of d observers was describing a polling unit that's far away from d village n like 30min trek into d bush. It's that serious my dr.

They be serious n patrioticoo, with capacity as well oo. But there coming out now is foolish. Because they are still working to d benefit of Buhari indirectly.

So obviously, Atiku may not be the best candidate amidst all the political aspirants but he's d only that has what it takes to dislodge Buhari in 019

Just look at d results in Edo, Ekiti n Osun it's still PDP n APC. Even SDP that made some impact in Osun was all about Omisore than SDP. That's y when it came to selling votes he went ahead and sold to d highest bidder with any regards or respect to d natl leadership of SDP.

The ideal is that with Moghalu, Oby, Datti Ahmed etc as president n our leaders. Nigeria will turn around. But the reality is that Nigerians are not moved by ideas but by their needs n stomachs. And u can't expect more with the level of poverty in this country. Poor people are simply moved by their stomachs and so is Nigerians, a pity though.

But the way forward is simple:
If Buhari n APC Know that Nigerians can reject them after 4yrs, will they be denying promises they made B4 elections n taking Nigerians for granted

So I say since the nijja politicians don't owe allegiance to any party n ideologies. I say let d voters be same(not supporting any party or candidate blindly) by changing them (party n presidents)

PDP failed we sent them packing. Now APC has failed let's booth them out n bring back PDP. If Atiku fails send him packing n bring back APC. That's how it's done in US where we borrowed ours democracy from - switching between Democrats n Republicans. If every of our politicians n party know that they can loose after 4yrs. No one will tell them to sit up n deliver good governance period.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki / NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo / Ekwueme: What The Law Says About His Treatment Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.