Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband (27387 Views)

I Never Told Anyone That I Will Die Soon - Odumeje / Prophet Uebert Angel Finally Meets Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome. [VIDEO, PICTURES] / Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Ishilove: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
That is how these people just go around spreading heresies. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by goldman777: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
Most of this pastors are scammers 99.9% which sometimes make me feel religion is one of the greatest scam ever created by man undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by ihatebuhari(f): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Fake pastors like this are the reason why we now have so many golddiggers and sluts lusting after Rich men.

Who told him God didn't tell a woman to love her husband? Perhaps, this conman doesn't believe Jesus is God, because he would have seen where Jesus said...

John 15:12

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Perhaps, the pastor was expecting to see an expressly written verse commanding women to love their husband. A good Bible student will know that a woman ought to love her husband. If you claim to be a Christian who follows Jesus' commandment that says we should love one another, I wonder why you won't love your husband.

Someone just showed me a passage where it is expressly written that women should love their husband.

Titus 2:4

That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

stop reading the Bible without understanding, you are so fake and this will lead you to hell.

Titus 2:4 was never a commandment rather an advice from older women to teach the younger ones.

You have to apologize to the man of God because he's so right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
Orla234:
Anyone in doubt should read up Ephesians 5.
Husbands love your wives o. Submission will follow naturally.
I'm speaking for myself and some others wink
Titus2:4

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by flamingREED(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
Titus:2:4
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by KAYD007(m): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mobilia:

Sir,
Please permit me to say something on this topic.
I think you rushed to judgment a little too quickly before you called the man "fake".
The Lord knows that the world has tons and tons of "false pastors"...but perhaps this one isn't.
I think any woman (regardless of religion) wants "love" & "stability".
That doesn't necessarily equate to being a "slut" or "gold-digger" (although some women like that do exist).
I say this strictly from a secular viewpoint, but date I say that men want: "beauty", "youth", "sex", "good food", "respect", "faithfulness", and "children" (almost in this particular order).
I say this from both a secular and non-secular viewpoint that women want: love", "stability", and "faithfulness".
Ephesians 5 clearly gives commands to both the male and female.
He tells men to "love" their wives..because honestly men struggle deeply in that department. Perhaps cause of cultural and societal pressure that tells men to always be strong and never vulnerable or show any emotions other than laughter or anger.
God also tells wives to "submit" because honestly, we women have a difficult time submitting (to authority) cause we usually can take care of most situations ourselves. We need the gentle reminder as men need their reminder.
God doesn't tell women to "love" their husbands cause women (mostly) have an innate desire to love intensely especially when they are treated well.
However, neither men nor women should abuse their role nor take advantage of each other.
This pastor (it seems) was trying to focus on the men cause he is right. A woman who is loved unconditionally and respected fully is one of the most blessed gifts a husband can get apparently ..and he and the children tremendously reap the benefits of that. I doubt he was saying for women "not" to love their husbands.
Just my take..

You have spoken well!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by wristbangle: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Fake pastors like this are the reason why we now have so many golddiggers and sluts lusting after Rich men.

Who told him God didn't tell a woman to love her husband? Perhaps, this conman doesn't believe Jesus is God, because he would have seen where Jesus said...

Perhaps, the pastor was expecting to see an expressly written verse commanding women to love their husband. A good Bible student will know that a woman ought to love her husband. If you claim to be a Christian who follows Jesus' commandment that says we should love one another, I wonder why you won't love your husband.

Someone just showed me a passage where it is expressly written that women should love their husband.

I wanted to write this but you have done justice already. It seems he is either a fake pastor or not deeply rooted in God's word

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by XaviDayo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
It's now clear that this is a new type of madnesss
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by GOFRONT(m): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
But God told a woman to love her big god
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Ikem11(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
1 Peter 3 Wives, respect and obey your husbands in the same way. Then the husbands who do not obey the word of God will want to know God. They will want to know God because their wives live good lives, even though they say nothing about God.
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by LastSurvivor11: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
asuustrike1:

The Bible can't be updated. It is unscriptural
References: Deut 4:2, Prov 30:5-6,Deut 12:32,Rev 22:18.
Every word spoken in the Bible must come to pass.( Mat 5:18)

So your waiting for dragon with seven heads or the you will tell mountain to move??

I laugh in telegu
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Toni19: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
it takes a man to love his wife to recieve submission. if you dont love, how can you be kind, caring and helpful. when you ask a woman to love you, you are only saying she should take your authrity and she should take over. Man is to love, woman is to be submissive. Love has power. Kind words to women are the weakest weapon to get them. i know what i am saying..........
asuustrike1:

It takes a woman that loves her husband to submit to his authority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Akuruoulo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Orla234:

Quote everything Ephesians 5 said. U just hide so many things.

WHICH VERSE SAID " WIVES SHOULD RESPECT / WORSHIP HER HUSBAND SAME WAY THEY RESPECT AND WORSHIP CHRIST " ? INTERPRITE THIS FOR ME ESPECIALLY THIS RESPECT AND WORSHIP OF A WORD. didn't you notice submission?
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by omooba969(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
These pastorpreneurs sef...lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Ofez: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
If u as a man "over-love" sorry for u oh...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by ajayiopy: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
IS VERY EASY FOR A WOMAN TO LOVE THAT IS WHY GOD GAVE THEM THE RESPONSIBILITY OF SUBMISSION

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by ollah2: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bible: The most inconsistent book ever produced.

You will find verses to back up everything. Whether good or bad or evil, it's all there yet they claim it's the one true book.

I have read countless consistent books and till date it's still consistent. This same thing can't be said about bible.

Only dunces will take that book serious

1 Like

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Solo84(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
When husband love his wife its auto.... the love will reciprocate.

The Pastor was right, it wasn't written expressly in the bible. simple!
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by 1miccza: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Orla234:

Try Titus 2:4 and see that he wasn't that thorough..
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by kpaofame: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
ihatebuhari:
stop reading the Bible without understanding, you are so fake and this will lead you to hell.

Titus 2:4 was never a commandment rather an advice from older women to teach the younger ones.

You have to apologize to the man of God because he's so right

He is not right in anyway....So Titus 2:4 is not part of the Bible? , The verse the "Man of God" is using is always a piece of advice from an "Apostle to Men" so Titus 2:4b stands....

The Bible still remains the standard not "Men of God"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Beey(f): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
hisgrace090:
Uebert angel is always thorough in his bible search and explanation but I will still verify His claim before taking side.

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by ujoy02(f): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
u're very correct...that is y as a believer u must let d word of God dwell in u richly so dat u won't be carried away by every doctrine or herresies. angry
alBHAGDADI:

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Beey(f): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
Seun:
You can command a husband and wife to be kind, respectful, and seductive to each other, but you can’t command them to love. People can’t control their emotions, but they can control their actions. The Bible should be updated to reflect this understanding.
Huh Seun the mocker of Christians, I hail you ohh.How market? grin
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by VictorRomanov: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Na here I been wan quote sef. No mind the olodo wey call himself pastor. Yet he will not read.
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by ableguy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
Orla234:

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
END-TIME Pastor!
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by ableguy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
asuustrike1:
Ephesians 5:25: “For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Akuruoulo(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
You girls are saying if a man love his wife that they woman will naturally become submissive. But girls also forgot that if a woman is submissive that love will flow through the man naturally.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by Anstone: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Seun:
You can command a husband and wife to be kind, respectful, and seductive to each other, but you can’t command them to love. People can’t control their emotions, but they can control their actions. The Bible should be updated to reflect this understanding.

Love is one of the numerous quality humans were designed to have for everyone; not just for our opposite sex. Our imperfection had shatter that affection.

That's why we need to practice love amongst anyone we had any contact with, our spouse inclusive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by babytoun: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
What many pastors do is to listen to messages of other pastors and start making claims without checking the bible .

I went to church and heard a pastor saying this and ij wonder if these pastors only read psalms to kill their enemies .

see what Apostle Paul told pastor Titus :

*[[Titus 2:3-4/KJV]]* v 3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
v 4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by dane15: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
ollah2:
Bible: The most inconsistent book ever produced.

You will find verses to back up everything. Whether good or bad or evil, it's all there yet they claim it's the one true book.

I have read countless consistent books and till date it's still consistent. This same thing can't be said about bible.

Only dunces will take that book serious

I wanted to respond harshly to you but I remembered that it is not your fault.

Read the below scripture and you will see why you have not been understanding what you are reading:

Acts 8:26-40 English Standard Version (ESV)
Philip and the Ethiopian Eunuch
26 Now an angel of the Lord said to Philip, “Rise and go toward the south[a] to the road that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.” This is a desert place. 27 And he rose and went. And there was an Ethiopian, a eunuch, a court official of Candace, queen of the Ethiopians, who was in charge of all her treasure. He had come to Jerusalem to worship 28 and was returning, seated in his chariot, and he was reading the prophet Isaiah. 29 And the Spirit said to Philip, “Go over and join this chariot.” 30 So Philip ran to him and heard him reading Isaiah the prophet and asked, “Do you understand what you are reading?” 31 And he said, “How can I, unless someone guides me?” And he invited Philip to come up and sit with him. 32 Now the passage of the Scripture that he was reading was this:

“Like a sheep he was led to the slaughter
and like a lamb before its shearer is silent,
so he opens not his mouth.
33 In his humiliation justice was denied him.
Who can describe his generation?
For his life is taken away from the earth.”

34 And the eunuch said to Philip, “About whom, I ask you, does the prophet say this, about himself or about someone else?” 35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and beginning with this Scripture he told him the good news about Jesus. 36 And as they were going along the road they came to some water, and the eunuch said, “See, here is water! What prevents me from being baptized?”[b] 38 And he commanded the chariot to stop, and they both went down into the water, Philip and the eunuch, and he baptized him. 39 And when they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord carried Philip away, and the eunuch saw him no more, and went on his way rejoicing. 40 But Philip found himself at Azotus, and as he passed through he preached the gospel to all the towns until he came to Caesarea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today / "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady / Kenyans Celebrate Apostle Suleman's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.