Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband (27389 Views)

I Never Told Anyone That I Will Die Soon - Odumeje / Prophet Uebert Angel Finally Meets Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome. [VIDEO, PICTURES] / Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by dallyemmy: 10:34am On Jan 27, 2020
Genesis 3:16. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."
Re: Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband by oaroloye(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
MISHIGAS!

LifestyleTonite:
Zimbabwean pastor, Uebert Angel has stated that God never told a woman to love her husband. The pastor buttressed his point by saying that one can never find such instruction in any page of the Bible.

He however noted that God only told the husband to love his wife.

According to him, when a husband fails to give his wife love, she malfunctions because she is created to be loved.

Uebert Angel shared on Instagram:

"DEAR SON .

God NEVER told a WOMAN to LOVE you as a HUSBAND. There is no such instruction in the bible. BUT he told you the HUSBAND to learn to LOVE your WIFE. In short WOMEN were created to be LOVED that’s why when they don’t receive LOVE they MALFUNCTION… .

DAD”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpUaZg0BJ53/?hl=en

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/uebert-angel-god-woman-love-husband/

WHEN YOU JOIN ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY, YOU WILL BE FORCED TO BELIEVE THINGS WHICH ARE OUTRIGHT LIES, THAT ARE NOT SUPPORTED BY THE BIBLE.

(1) THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD.

(2) THE ORDAINED MINISTERS ARE SENT BY GOD.

(3) IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH CHURCH DOGMA, YOU HAVE FORFEITED ALL FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD, AND BELONG TO SATAN.

alBHAGDADI:
Fake pastors like this are the reason why we now have so many golddiggers and sluts lusting after Rich men.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ANY CORRELATION BETWEEN THIS DOCTRINE THAT WIVES DO NOT HAVE TO LOVE THEIR HUSBANDS, AND PRAGMATIC BRIDES: THIS IS A TOTALLY NEW CHRISTIAN HERESY I HAVE NEVER HEARD BEFORE.

Women have been doing this since the Dawn of Dawn: Eve definitely did not love Adam when she (*Bleep!*)Ed him up- in all senses of the word!

alBHAGDADI:

Who told him God didn't tell a woman to love her husband? Perhaps, this conman doesn't believe Jesus is God,

LORD YESHUA IS NOT GOD: HE EXPLICITLY STATED THAT GOD WAS SOMEONE OTHER THAN HIMSELF.

alBHAGDADI:

because he would have seen where Jesus said...

John 15:12

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

YOUR RESEARCH IS SHALLOW- WHEREAS, IN OUR DAY, WE ALL FELL FOR THIS OYINBO LIE, I AM THE ONLY PERSON ON THE ANGLOPHONIC INTERNET THAT TEACHES THAT THE ANCIENT GREEKS HAS TWELVE DIFFERENT TERMS THE OYINBO BARBARIANS DECEITFULLY TRANSLATED "LOVE."

The one term that all lay English-speakers always mean, when they use the term "LOVE" is EROS: Romantic Love.

That is the only one of the twelve terms translated "love" that is not used in the New Testament.

Christians have been literally driven insane, trying to apply EROTIC LOVE to the various Commandments in The Bible.

I am not joking: I am talking about literal insanity, ranging from lying to oneself and others, and then forgetting that one has lied, to having to be physically restrained and chemically sedated in a Mental Institution, to prevent the CHRISTIAN from committing MURDER or SUICIDE, the ROOT CAUSE of the PSYCHOSIS being the attempt to apply EROS where NO Scripture commanded It to be applied.

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.'

39. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT YE RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL
SMITE THEE ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at The Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have (thy) cloke also.
41. "And whosoever
shall compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him
that asketh thee,
and from him that would
borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE
THY NEIGHBOUR
AND HATE
THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I Say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM
THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY USE YOU
AND PERSECUTE YOU.'

45. "That ye may be
the Children of your Father
Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun
to rise on the Evil
and on the Good,
and sendeth Rain
on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them
which love you,
what Reward have ye?
Do not even the Publicans
the same?
47. "And if ye salute
your Brethren only,
what do ye more (than others)
Do not even the Publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore Perfect,
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven
is Perfect."

ANY INTELLIGENT PERSON SHOULD SEE THAT THE ATTEMPT TO ROMANTICALLY LOVE SERIOUS ENEMIES CAUSING SERIOUS HARM TO ONESELF AND ONE'S INTERESTS AND LOVED ONES, SHOULD CAUSE AN IMMEDIATE MENTAL BREAKDOWN.

Therefore, stupid Anti-Bible Activists claim that any Scripture that teaches you to "LOVE YOUR ENEMY" could only have been written by your Enemies.

Those who are intelligent, before condemning God, and rejecting a supposed Word of God, would ascertain whether or not that SCRIPTURE was PROPERLY TRANSLATED.

There is a well-known reference work: STRONG'S EXHAUSTIVE CONCORDANCE, by James Strong, that lists every single word in The Bible, and shows the words they were translated from, and gives the through definitions of those words.

It is costly, but affordable, for any serious Bible student. In looking up the term "love" in the concordance, we find that the New Testament lists eleven different words, that were all given the same translation. That cannot be honest!

oaroloye:

At the Senior Levels of Religion and Atheism are very able Bible Scholars, who know full well, that The King James Version New Testament translated ELEVEN DIFFERENT WORDS as "love."

1. MATTHEW 43-44,46. Αγαπαω, agapao. "LOVE" in a social, moral sense.

2. MATTHEW 6:5. MATTHEW 23:6. Αγαπη, agape. "LOVE" in the sense of affection, benevolence.

3. MATTHEW 24:12. Φιλεω, phileo. "LOVE" in the sense of "being a friend to-" "to be fond of a person or object."

4. MARK 12:38. Θελω, thelo. To determine (as an act), to delight in, desire, to be disposed toward.

5. 1st THESSALONIANS 4:9; HEBREWS 13:1. Φιλαδελφια, philadelphia. Fond of brethren; fraternal love.

6. 1st TIMOTHY 6:10. Φιλαργυρια; philaguria. "LOVE" in the sense of "the love of money."

7. TITUS 2:4. (Love Husband.) Φιλανδρος; philandros. "LOVE" in the sense of "fond of man;" "affectionate love as a wife."

8. TITUS 2:4. (Love Children.) Φιλοτεκνος; phileteknos. "LOVE" in the sense of "fond of children;" "maternal love."

9. TITUS 3:4. Φιλανθρωπια; philantropia. "LOVE" in the sense of "fondness of Mankind;" benevolence.

10. 1st PETER 3:8. Φιλαφελφος; philadelphos. "LOVE" in the sense of "fond of brethren;" fraternal love.

11. REVELATION 3:19. Φιλεω; phileo. "LOVE" in the sense of "to be a friend to;" "to have affection for;" "personal feeling;" sentiment, duty, propriety, "kiss love."[/b]

THE DEFINITION OF "LOVE" THAT LAYMEN THINK THE BIBLE MEANS IS EROS: ROMANTIC AND SEXY LOVE- THIS IS THE ONLY ONE OF THE TWELVE TERMS NOT USED IN THE NEW TESTAMENT.

. DEUTERONOMY 27:18.

18. "Cursed be he
that maketh the blind
to wander out of The Way."

And all the people shall say,

"Amen."

CHRISTIANS AND NON-CHRISTIANS ALIKE LITERALLY GO INSANE, TRYING TO BELIEVE THAT "LOVE," IN THE BIBLE, MEANS WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN TAUGHT IT MEANS COLLOQUIALLY.

All this confusion would be dispelled, if people would check the HEBREW and GREEK meanings of terms they stake their ETERNAL DESTINY on.

GREEK IS A VERY PRECISE LANGUAGE: EXACT WORDS FOR EVERYTHING.

PHILANDROS is not AGAPE, and they are not EROS.

alBHAGDADI:

Perhaps, the pastor was expecting to see an expressly written verse commanding women to love their husband. A good Bible student will know that a woman ought to love her husband. If you claim to be a Christian who follows Jesus' commandment that says we should love one another, I wonder why you won't love your husband.

Someone just showed me a passage where it is expressly written that women should love their husband.

Titus 2:4

That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

. TITUS 2:1-5.

BUT speak thou the things
which become sound doctrine:
2. That the aged men be sober,
grave, temperate,
sound in Faith, in Charity, in Patience.
3. The aged women likewise,
that they be in behaviour
as becometh holiness,
not false accusers,
not given to much wine,
teachers of good things;
4. That they may teach
the young women to be sober, to love their husbands,
to love their children,
5. To be discreet, chaste,
keepers at home, good,
obedient to their own husbands,
that the Word of God
be not blasphemed.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THE WORDS OF PAUL TO BE THE WORD OF GOD- BUT ALL ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY PASTORS DO.

author=uebertanfel@instagram.com

NOW AS A SIDE NOTE I AM VERY AWARE OF TITUS 2:5 AND EPHESIANS 5:25 SO LET ME FURTHER EDUCATE NAY SAYERS ON THESE VERSES THAT THEY CAN USE AS THEIR SUPPORT BASE. DON'T MISS ONE POINT .... APOSTLE PAUL IN EPHESIANS 5:25 SAYS LOVE YOUR WIVES THAT'S TO HUSBANDS AND TO WOMEN HE SAYS THEY SHOULD BE TAUGHT TO LOVE IN TITUS 2:5 WHICH IS A PROFOUND SIGN OF THE INABILITY TO LOVE HUSBANDS WITHOUT BEING TAUGHT BY THOSE WHO ARE OLDER HOW MEN RECEIVE WHATEVER WE CALL 'LOVE.' ON MARRIAGE. THEIR ABILITY TO GOVE OT TO MEN IS PREDICATED UPON OLDER WOMEN TEACHING THEM AS TITUS 2:5 SAYS. IT CAN'T COME NATURALLY. IT IS PREDUCATED UPON WHO A MAN IS AS HE HAS BEEN UNDERSTOOD BY EXPERIENTAL LEARNING FROM OLDER WOMEN...

Therefore, he is deliberately deceiving us, when he says that God never Commanded Wives to love their husbands.

. GENESIS 3:16.

16. Unto the woman He Said,

"I will greatly multiply thy sorrow
and thy conception;
in sorrow thou shalt
bring forth children;
and thy desire (shall be)
to thy husband,
and he shall rule over thee.

IT IS THE JOB OF EVERY PASTOR TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ALL OF THESE TWELVE TERMS- THEREFORE I SAY THAT THIS DECEPTION IS DELIBERATELY MEANT TO CAUSE MENTAL STRESS AND BREAKDOWN.

What Uebert Angel has taught is TOTAL BULL(*Bleep!*)! NO BRETHREN IS AUTHORIZED TO TEACH ANYTHING BUT THE GOSPEL OF LORD YESHUA.

Which PAUL literally spent his entire LIFE trying to DESTROY.

hisgrace090:
Uebert angel is always thorough in his bible search and explanation but I will still verify His claim before taking side.

SINCE UEBERT ANGEL HAS DISPLAYED IGNORANCE OF GENESIS 3:16 AND TITUS 2:4, YOU HAVE PROVEN YOURSELF TO BE A FALSE WITNESS.

Nobody: Anyone in doubt should read up Ephesians 5.

Husbands love your wives o. Submission will follow naturally.

I'm speaking for myself and some others wink

dallyemmy:
Genesis 3:16. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."

GOAALLL!!!

LordReed:
LoL. The book full of confusion.

THE HOLY SCRIPTURES WERE WRITTEN FOR HOLY HEBREW Y'SRAELITE WORSHIPPERS OF GOD, WHO WERE TO SPEND SEVEN YEARS, FROM AGE 13 THROUGH 20, STUDYING THEM, APPLYING AND UNDERSTANDING THEM- THEY WERE NOT WRITTEN TO BE ENJOYED NOR UNDERSTOOD BY UNHOLY GENTILE SINNERS.

Is there a textbook in any subject that you were never educated in, that does not appear confusing and nonsensical to you?

Of course there are.

How then, should you be so arrogant as to demand that The Bible ought to be comprehensible to you, who has less than 10% Conscious Awareness?

Seun:
You can command a husband and wife to be kind, respectful, and seductive to each other, but you can’t command them to love. People can’t control their emotions, but they can control their actions. The Bible should be updated to reflect this understanding.

CodeTemplar:
Knowledge can help control emotion.

ATHEISTS HAVE NO MORAL COMPASS, AND WILL TELL ANY LIE TO PUSH THEIR FALSE ARGUMENTS-: RELIGION IS SPECIFICALLY ABOUT CONTROL OF THE EMOTIONS.

The SCIENTOLOGY RELIGION, which is a large part of my learning, explicitly teaches that EMOTIONS ARE KNOWLEDGE.

Our Emotions denote how much Knowledge our Mind is accessing concerning our current situation.

A man with a gun being charged by, say, a lion, would be in FEAR (1.0), if he does not know how to use his gun to kill the beast. But if he knows what he is doing, and has even been hunting this animal, his attitude would be one of ENTHUSIASM (4.0).

oaroloye:

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

. THE TEN POUNDS OF DOMINION. (Luke 19:11-27.)

1. THE ABOVE; 2. THE BELOW.
3. THE EARTH; 4. THE NETHER REALMS.
5. FIRE; 6. WATER.
7. THE MOVING; 8. THE STATIONARY.
9. THE LOUD; 10. THE SILENT.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.].

. DEUTERONOMY 25:1-4.

IF there be
a controversy between men,
and they come unto judgment,
that the judges may judge them;
then they shall justify the Righteous,
and condemn the Wicked.
2. And it shall be, if the Wicked man
be worthy to be beaten,
that the judge shall cause him
to lie down,
and to be beaten before his face,
according to his fault,
by a certain number.
3. Forty stripes he may give him,
and not exceed:
lest, if he should exceed,
and beat him above these
with many stripes,
then thy Brother
should seem vile unto thee.
4. Thou shalt not muzzle the ox
when he treadeth out (the corn).

THE "CRUEL" CORPORAL PUNISHMENT LAWS ILLUSTRATE SPIRITUAL REALITIES OF LIFE.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

. THE FORTY AWARENESS LEVELS.

40. SERENITY
30. POSTULATES
22. GAMES
20. ACTION

8.0 EXHILARATION
6.0 AESTHETICS

4.0 ENTHUSIASM
3.5 CHEERFULNESS
3.0 CONSERVATISM
2.5 BOREDOM
2.0 OVERT HOSTILITY
1.8 PAIN
1.5 ANGER
1.4 HATE
1.2 NO SYMPATHY
1.1 COVERT HOSTILITY
1.0 FEAR
0.9 SYMPATHY
0.5 GRIEF
0.1 APATHY
0.0 BODY DEATH.

[See: SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL: The Prediction of Human Behaviour, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

. THE AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.

8. SELF; 12. GROUPS; 15. ALL MANKIND; 22. MEST UNIVERSE; 32. SPIRITS; 40. GOD.

[See: THE DYNAMICS AND TONE SCALE, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD, THE FOUNDER OF "SCIENTOLOGY" (The Study of Knowledge, or "Knowing how to Know,) DETERMINED, AFTER DECADES OF DILIGENT RESEARCH, HOW THE MIND AND FUNDAMENTAL SPIRITUAL POWERS WORK.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

His Discoveries confirm The Bible in every area- positively and negatively.

. LUKE 19:11-27.

11. And as they heard
these things,
he added
and Spake a Parable,
because he was nigh
to Jerusalem,
and because they thought
that The Kingdom of God
should immediately appear.
12. He said therefore,

"A certain nobleman
went into a far country
to receive for himself a kingdom,
and to return.
13. And he called
his ten servants,
and delivered them ten pounds,
and said unto them,

'OCCUPY TILL I COME.'

14. "But his citizens
hated him,
and sent a message
after him,
saying,

'WE WILL NOT HAVE THIS
(MAN) TO REIGN OVER US.'

15. "And it came to pass,
that when he was returned,
having received the kingdom,
then he commanded
these servants
to be called unto him,
to whom he had
given the money,
that he might know
how much
every man had gained
by trading.
16. "Then came the first,
saying,

'LORD, THY POUND
HATH GAINED TEN POUNDS.'

17. "And he said unto him,

'WELL, THOU GOOD SERVANT:
BECAUSE THOU HAST
BEEN FAITHFUL IN
A VERY LITTLE,
HAVE THOU AUTHORITY
OVER TEN CITIES.'

18. "And the second came,
saying,

'LORD, THY POUND
HATH GAINED FIVE POUNDS.'

19. "And he said likewise
to him,

'BE THOU ALSO OVER FIVE CITIES.'

20. "And another came,
saying,

'LORD, BEHOLD,
HERE IS THY POUND,
WHICH I HAVE KEPT
LAID UP IN A NAPKIN:
21. 'FOR I FEARED THEE,
BECAUSE THOU ART
AN AUSTERE MAN:
THOU TAKEST UP
THAT THOU
LAYEDST NOT DOWN,
AND REAPEST
THAT THOU DIDST NOT SOW.'

22. "And he saith unto him,

'OUT OF THINE OWN MOUTH
WILL I JUDGE THEE,
THOU WICKED SERVANT.
THOU KNEWEST
THAT I WAS
AN AUSTERE MAN,
TAKING UP THAT
I LAID NOT DOWN,
AND REAPING THAT
I DID NOT SOW:
23. 'WHEREFORE THEN
GAVEST NOT THOU
MY MONEY INTO THE BANK,
THAT AT MY COMING
I MIGHT HAVE REQUIRED
MINE OWN
WITH USURY?'

24. "And he said unto them
that stood by,

'TAKE FROM HIM THE POUND,
AND GIVE IT TO HIM
THAT HATH TEN POUNDS.'

25. "[And they said unto him,

'LORD, HE HATH TEN POUNDS.]'

26. 'FOR I SAY UNTO YOU,

"THAT UNTO EVERY ONE
WHICH HATH
SHALL BE GIVEN;
AND FROM HIM
THAT HATH NOT,
EVEN THAT HE HATH
SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY
FROM HIM."

27. 'BUT THOSE MINE ENEMIES,
WHICH WOULD NOT
THAT I SHOULD REIGN
OVER THEM,
BRING HITHER,
AND SLAY THEM
BEFORE ME.' "

God expects His Servants to turn a profit on whatever He gives them, and those who succeed are rewarded with greater Resources and Responsibilities, but those who do not even try are punished with loss of what God has given, and summary Expulsion.

AWARENESS IS MEASURABLE IN 24 PARAMETERS, INCLUDING AFFINITY (the degree of liking), REALITY (the amount of agreement), COMMUNICATION (the transfer of perceptions, ideas, and objects), KNOWLEDGE (the amount of organized sense data), RESPONSIBILITY (the willingness to be Cause), and CONTROL (the ability to start, to change, and to stop). These are UNDERSTANDING, and LIFE.

[See: SELF-ANALYSIS, by L. Ron Hubbard (1951).]

The Atheist MARTIN GARDNER said, less than two years after its release, that the fact that DIANETICS (the basis of SCIENTOLOGY,) works is the least relevant argument to defend DIANETICS.

[See: DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard (1950).
(FADS AND FALLACIES) IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE, by Martin Gardner (1952).]

Atheists are dicks to Truth.

Nobody:
The Bible can't be updated. It is unscriptural
References: Deut 4:2, Prov 30:5-6,Deut 12:32,Rev 22:18.
Every word spoken in the Bible must come to pass.( Mat 5:18)

The bible is a guide for every Christian. Husbands love your wife even as Christ love the church. Women submit to your husband as he is the head of the home.

GOD EXPLICITLY CONDEMNED THE PRINCIPLE BEHIND CREATING A "BIBLE" "DEFINITIVE WORD OF GOD:"(ISAIAH 44:9-20).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today / "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady / Kenyans Celebrate Apostle Suleman's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.