Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (79392 Views)

We Are Tired Of Banging 5x A Day, Ghanaian Women Cries Out / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) / We Need Men To Satisfy Us Sexually:disabled Women Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Could b a curse or some psychological fetish.

He could give his life to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Newboss(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
That's the birthright of cute niggas. angry Duh angry

2 Likes

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by iambabaG: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by baby124: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Omo pau bi ibon. See how he’s disgracing himself and his future.

1 Like

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Facebooker(f): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
My type.

Just twins is all I want for you.
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Temidayo9(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Magun Magun Magun may teach you lesson bro, if you lucky to get the second Chance
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by yorubakid: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
Facebooker:
My type.

Just twins is all I want for you.
I don't understand asin you want make him knack you without condom give you Belle
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by awa(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
All I see is a guy that is advertising his illicit business and believe you me this guy wants more loose married women on social media to straff

9 Likes

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by anyicash(m): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
Nigga wanna trend

2 Likes

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Congrats
Nnagi murugi
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by movetoca: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Try the wrong guy and that will definitely be the last one you will ever try on Earth. Useless black monkey forming good looking.

1 Like

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by idonhammer: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
Bro you be learner. Come try my wife and I will use your sperm to buy G-wagon for her this Xmas. You never Jam, Fine boy my ass!
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Gloriawinning: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
Are you sure his mates did not update his fb while he was busy elsewhere ? My old flat mate back then in uni did it all the time. She'd go on FB and if the window doesn't sign me off Na wahala.. I can't forget when she wrote that "I am bored and wet I need a huge cuck in me now" when in reality I was actually preparing for choir practice

6 Likes

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by lonlytroy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
That dude is a bloody scam
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
Meanwhile, others are sleeping with 7 or 8 year-olds. embarassed
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by spencekat(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
kennygee:
This one doesn't know that this supposed "enjoyment" is the tool the Iya Oshorongas in his village are using to stagnate and keep him unmarried. Until he gets to 40 or 50 and starts visiting MFM, Redemption camp and Shiloh.
What is the meaning of Iya Oshorongas?
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by consultancy: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
mezarddinny:
he is obviously looking for married women to message him and they will, in thousands at that
that's the idea. your head is there

2 Likes

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by tiger28: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
This fool is advertising...... Shameless man!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Hydrolysis(m): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
Your sounding your bragging about it. when you really want to stop we'll know
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by carrascocity(f): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
MrSensor:
Bring him here!........... Foo/

Wicked guy
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by movetoca: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
idonhammer:
Bro you be learner. Come try my wife and I will use your sperm buy G-wagon for her this Xmas. You never Jam, Fine boy my ass!
He will definitely meet one with a demonic husband very soon. This one is a very unfortunate idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
spencekat:
What is the meaning of Iya Oshorongas?

It is actually Iya Oshoronga, from the Yoruba dialect.

It is the pinnacle of witch craft. The biggest presidents of witches are called Iya Oshoronga. The letter S there is the plural form.

grin

1 Like

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Vendee: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
You are not alone Mr, there are so many of your type on Facebook.
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by jessikoholic: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
issa fake page
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by spencekat(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
kennygee:

It is actually Iya Oshoronga, from the Yoruba dialect.

It is the pinnacle of witch craft. The biggest presidents of witches are called Iya Oshoronga. The letter S there is the plural form.

grin
Thanks.Haba,it is finished.
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Tonimordred(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
Oyo is d case
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
spencekat:
Thanks.Haba,it is finished.

You're welcome.
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by daddytime(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
You never know say na curse dey worry you guy...your eye go neat one day.

Dude's account could have been hacked though.
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by megareal: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
Gloriawinning:
Are you sure his mates did not update his fb while he was busy elsewhere ? My old flat mate back then in UK did it all the time. She'd go on FB and if the window doesn't sign me off Na wahala.. I can't forget when she wrote that "I am bored and wet I need a huge cuck in me now" when in reality I was actually preparing for choir practice

Say what!!!? grin grin
Biko, how did you live that down?
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Seahawk: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
This one is just looking free punna.
Because married women won’t tax him to provide financially as the man he claims to be.

1 Like

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
First, know it is a sin. Give ur life to Jesus, enjoy more of the fellowship with the children of God, avoid picking their calls and stop calling them, stay away from any gathering or company that will lure you to them, and nurture your soul with Christian books that speak against immorality. Above all, forgive yourself, and when the thought to go back to this sin comes to your heart, plead the blood of Jesus against it and always thank God for redeeming you from this addiction. Whether u feel u are free from it or not, believe you are set free from it. I want you to know you have been in it for a long time, so it will take some time to overcome it. It's a gradual step. But be determined to come out of it. Wish you peace and joy in ur new life in Christ.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.