Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (79423 Views)

We Are Tired Of Banging 5x A Day, Ghanaian Women Cries Out / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) / We Need Men To Satisfy Us Sexually:disabled Women Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by otherway: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
He even has the guts to come on social media to announce it. Your village people 're after u
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
mezarddinny:
he is obviously looking for married women to message him and they will, in thousands at that
this was what came to my mind. Covert advertisement of himself. If not why did he put that picture. Nothing surprises me in this world anymore

1 Like

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Ogbenimax(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
SANdos:
Na Yoruba people way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by technicallyrich(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
But he is oroboba,so its natural for him to sleep with married women.
Orobobas and sex are like hone and bee.
They think sex and breath it.
I have them as friends and the annoying one is that their women are always wet.biafran girls(ss and se) have sex mostly for a reason,maybe they want favour,money etc but not so.
Maybe that is why their men are dumping them for biafran girls,and some folishh biafrans will be deceived by their liars and marry their girls that will later use juju to kee them.
If u are married to their girls devorce her now,and save your life before she use juju on you.
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by MsGood(f): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
mezarddinny:
he is obviously looking for married women to message him and they will, in thousands at that
Hmmm. You may be right o.
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Corrinthians(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
The boy is simply advertising himself to willing married women. Old format.
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by emperorblog(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
enjoy urself while it last
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by OldBeer: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
LivingFree:
Olosho!

Who gat his number, I too want to tell him something my husband said grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Dude is looking for help, don't add to his problem.

1 Like

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by passey: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
CastedGist:
Nigerian man addicted to sleeping with married women ciies out, says he's loosing control.

Read his post below...

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-addicted-sleeping-married-women-cries-photo

SLAY KING,...Small boy with a big god... Cutlass abi hoeman, fuckboy...iranu
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Josephxter(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
This one pass spirit wives
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Nowenuse: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
mezarddinny:

Exactly my thought. He is indirectly advertising himself.

1 Like

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by laborious(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
hahn:
Marry a woman and you can enjoy sleeping with a married woman for the rest of your life wink
best advice ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by technicallyrich(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yorobass and sex are like ewa agoyin and soft agege bread.
No wonder they walk around selling juju and man power in the zoo.
The worst is even their girl that are always wey and looking for to suck them.dont get me wrong ss and se girls(biafran) girls have sex too but they do it for a reason unlike oyoroba girls that mostly do it for fun.
No wonder their men keep rushing ss and se girls.
I even advise ss and se men married to their women to devorse them,before they poison you with their juju
lastly i notice that their girls fart too too much.
I serve in their land so i know them.
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by showstopperss(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
And indirect way to market his goods..if you know you know
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by mechanics(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
And he's not even afraid of STIs.
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by dingbang(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
May I not get married to a loose woman
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Mike008(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
Social media has no limits
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
Magun is real o.
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Gagare1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
I don't believe his intention for this post is to search for a way out, but rather to search for new customers. It is called reverse psychology. May you get what you deserve, and may your kind from both gender never gain access to me and mine. I speak against you and what you stand for. I also pray that God takes away whatever you think makes you a dish to loosed women.

1 Like

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by baddosky1: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
Now I know why they call omoluabeasts cone-heads! See the shape of his head! Hediot!!
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
Iku lere ese cheesy grin grin
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by SugarSpill(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Amen and amen!!!
IamD18:
For sleeping with married women knowingly.

May your future wife serve you a pussay filled with another man's cum to suck.

And for those married women cheating on their husband by sleeping with you.

May they contact an everlasting ringworm of the clitoris that they'll never experience sex again.
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Bobbysteps: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
go to a very powerful man of God and seek for deliverance.
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by bluefilm: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
mezarddinny:

You get sense wella
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by God2man(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
chihes:
First, know it is a sin. Give ur life to Jesus, enjoy more of the fellowship with the children of God, avoid picking their calls and stop calling them, stay away from any gathering or company that will lure you to them, and nurture your soul with Christian books that speak against immorality. Above all, forgive yourself, and when the thought to go back to this sin comes to your heart, plead the blood of Jesus against it and always thank God for redeeming you from this addiction. Whether u feel u are free from it or not, believe you are set free from it. I want you to know you have been in it for a long time, so it will take some time to overcome it. It's a gradual step. But be determined to come out of it. Wish you peace and joy in ur new life in Christ.
Occupy your mind with other things.
Forcefully create something to distract yourself from the bad habits.

1 Like

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Chineke1stSon: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Until you knack the one wey go make you somersault three times..
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by emmaattack: 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Go back memory lane and confess to every husband u have defiled his bed..
Addiction ko
Aids ni.

Attention speaker.
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by leo1234(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
kennygee:
This one doesn't know that this supposed "enjoyment" is the tool the Iya Oshorongas in his village are using to stagnate and keep him unmarried. Until he gets to 40 or 50 and starts visiting MFM, Redemption camp and Shiloh.

I thought, only females do that. grin
So single guys should worried about time too. shocked
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by highchief1: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
CastedGist:
Nigerian man addicted to sleeping with married women ciies out, says he's loosing control.

Read his post below...

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-addicted-sleeping-married-women-cries-photo

irony of life is that he is not really good looking.the way out will be bullet in ur chest if u sleep with a mafias wife
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Awesomefred32(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Your matter weak me

Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by frozen70(f): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
It's a habit he formed over time

Let him talk to himself and discipline himself he will come out of it
Re: Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) by Yuceeluv(f): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
This one just wants to trend. Does this face look like the face of one who regrets or wants to stop anything?...we have seen you. Next pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.