Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) (42685 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by chisani(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2018
Valid to some extents and it's debatable in some quarters.In all fairness most Nigeria ladies prefer this type of flowers
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by omooba969(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2018
Topmaike007:
Naija babe and money are 5&6

It's really disturbing. sad
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by CDCEO001: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2018
Even men like that type of flower these days with Buharia Economy.
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2018
Nope not all
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2018
xage:
Even poetry doesn't work anymore
such a shame that people find this post to be funny
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2018
khiaa:
Just give me red roses or purple gladiolas and I will be happy. smiley
I see you're from the other part of the world, I had to view your profile before I comment. Flowers ain't cherish here. Money is the reverse of everything cool

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2018
Randy100:
My brother you are on point. Later they will accuse us that Nigerian men are not romantic. The truth is that "Nigerian women don't like romantic things."
crystal clear
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2018
frugal:
There they go again with their stereotypical bull crap.
it's becoming the norm man!! Go to the streets bruv
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2018
omooba969:

It's really disturbing. sad
them too like money no be small
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by OrireSA(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2018
I can afford to give her those type of flowers monthly or whenever she asks me on condition that she visits me every once in a while ( I will buy the flight tickets ) any niger babe who are interested let me know
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2018
Colourich:
That's my best flower, it is cultivated in the CBN soil.
correct babe, na ur mind you yan so.
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by AdonaiAluminium: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2018
Take away money, 95% of Nigerian women can"t love

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by CapussoSeba: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by lildush(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2018
Tenn88:
grin grin

Sai Buhari. FTC again, I dedicate it to my fuckmates.
Haha haha haha haha baddest guy... I feel u brother
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by LewsTherin: 9:26am On Oct 25, 2018
I think this is what the OP means

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by folake4u(f): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2018
I love Red Roses a lot.

Where do you people meet all these girls that love iPhone after money? undecided. Well you attract your kindlipsrsealed.
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Gkemz: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2018
cheesy Lwkmd.
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by AreaFada2: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2018
I am telling you.

Plentinum casharus. grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2018
Stycon:

How about we do Dollars or Pounds wink
Let's do it. wink
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2018
LewsTherin:
I think this is what the OP means
This first picture is so cute.
N1000 and the roses. Love the way it's arranged also. Looks really nice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2018
A nigga once said:when you keep meeting broke hoes.you develop the mentality that girls life is all about the money.

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Ziggylady(f): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2018
GDex1:
Here is the only kind of flower a typical Nigerian girlfriend truly appreciates. My fellow guys in the house, is this true or false?

wow!!...beautiful flowers,how colourful kiss cool
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Omololu2121: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2018
xage:
Even poetry doesn't work anymore
you're on a long thing if you try this grin
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by quickberry(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2018
Colourich:
Doing fine. Is your name out for nysc?

Some of our results are not out yet
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by jashar(f): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2018
Thank God I'm above average. cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2018
Tenn88:
grin grin
Sai Buhari. FTC again, I dedicate it to my fuckmates.
POVERTY has killed the mentality of an average Nigerian babe.
Most of them do not aspire for any reasonable thing again.
Any way it’s not their fault.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Ishilove: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2018
Randy100:
You know you are lying inside you. Let me ask you between a bunch of flower and bunch of recharge card, which would you take? I can hear you say "who flower epp."
Is there anything wrong in accompanying the flowers with a bunch of recharge cards from various networks, in addition to a weekend trip to Inagbe Resorts?

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Awesomefred32(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2018
grin

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Survix: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2018
grin
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by patosky3310(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2018
GDex1:
Here is the only kind of flower a typical Nigerian girlfriend truly appreciates. My fellow guys in the house, is this true or false?

Is this not the only form of "Thank you" that Nigerian guys understand from their bosses at work?

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Aystarz: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2018
AdonaiAluminium:
Take away money, 95% of Nigerian women can"t love

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc

It's not love if it is even remotely influenced by money. Don't be fooled. Women here cannot love a brokyyy.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Randy100: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2018
Ishilove:

Is there anything wrong in accompanying the flowers with a bunch of recharge cards from various networks, in addition to a weekend trip to Inagbe Resorts?
wow. You want to have everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated / What Can We Call This Type Of Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.