Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) (42686 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Aystarz: 10:55am On Oct 25, 2018
DeckXavier:
such a shame that people find this post to be funny

It's actually satirical. Funny, only the males get it. The ladies think it's some kinda joke as you said. . grin
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by chris31(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2018
khiaa:
Just give me red roses or purple gladiolas and I will be happy. smiley
Abegii no be naija babes again
Wetin concern flower with naija girls she will just ask u abi na flower i go eat
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Tenn88: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2018
EVILFOREST:
POVERTY has killed the mentality of an average Nigerian babe. Most of them do not aspire for any reasonable thing again. Any way it’s not their fault.
Hmmm... May God save us from EVILFOREST grin
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Ishilove: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2018
Randy100:
wow. You want to have everything.
Recharge card and get away trips is not 'everything'
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2018
chris31:

Abegii no be naija babes again
Wetin concern flower with naija girls she will just ask u abi na flower i go eat

Not all, i think you guys meet the broke ones or opportunistic ones, a reasonable matured lady will show ways, like one babe in my office, she's always telling me about ways about investment and stuff even invested in her hubby's company. A husband like that is lucky, the reason guy don't meet reasonable girls could be the fact that they attract what they are and also reasonable girls are busy with work and all, so it's mostly the slay queen you will be meeting,

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Randy100: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2018
Ishilove:

Recharge card and get away trips is not 'everything'
I see, and hope you know that it should go both ways. I love recharge card and away trip too.
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
GDex1:
Here is the only kind of flower a typical Nigerian girlfriend truly appreciates. My fellow guys in the house, is this true or false?

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Jersuiyjoe(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
��God go help our people
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Cr8ivethinker(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
Daeylar:
Why use N500 notes? What happened to N1000?

100 Dollar bill is bae. Isn't it, girl?
Daeylar:
Why use N500 notes? What happened to N1000?

100 Dollar bill is bae. Isn't it, girl?
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by chris31(m): 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
pcguru1:

Not all, i think you guys meet the broke ones or opportunistic ones, a reasonable matured lady will show ways, like one babe in my office, she's always telling me about ways about investment and stuff even invested in her hubby's company. A husband like that is lucky, the reason guy don't meet reasonable girls could be the fact that they attract what they are and also reasonable girls are busy with work and all, so it's mostly the slay queen you will be meeting,
Well, from ur write up u made a reasonable sense & i also learnt something
But the truth to be told that kind girl is very difficult to find
God help us chaa
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
quickberry:

Some of our results are not out yet
Same here. I guess its next year then.
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by quickberry(m): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Colourich:
Same here. I guess its next year then.

Yap
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
chris31:

Well, from ur write up u made a reasonable sense & i also learnt something
But the truth to be told that kind girl is very difficult to find
God help us chaa

very very hard to find my brother.
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by baddosky1: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
khiaa:

That's because you ain't Nigerian smiley
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by FreshBoss007: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
GDex1:
Here is the only kind of flower a typical Nigerian girlfriend truly appreciates. My fellow guys in the house, is this true or false?

who observed that the #500 note in the middle looks terrified... I guess its seeing something the other notes ain't seeing
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
My kind of flowers...so adorable.
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by OrireSA(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
I don't think its fair to single out Nigerian women as "gold diggers" or whatever you choose to call them, you shouldn't date if you are broke in the first place. A woman has her role in a relationship and a man have a role to and part of that role is to provide. Surly during the relationship you'll want to have sex so let us assume your partner falls pregnant do you exact the child to suffer because you cannot provide as a man? Was it not better to lock yourself in your bedroom and play with your cassava? Abeg MR fine boy you no fit for relationship o

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 26, 2018
OrireSA:
I don't think its fair to single out Nigerian women as "gold diggers" or whatever you choose to call them, you shouldn't date if you are broke in the first place. A woman has her role in a relationship and a man have a role to and part of that role is to provide. Surly during the relationship you'll want to have sex so let us assume your partner falls pregnant do you exact the child to suffer because you cannot provide as a man? Was it not better to lock yourself in your bedroom and play with your cassava? Abeg MR fine boy you no fit for relationship o
come are you a Nigerian living in south African .or your from south African.?
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 26, 2018
khiaa:
you known it will not kill you,if you type the truth
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by OrireSA(m): 6:43am On Oct 26, 2018
JjBankys:
come are you a Nigerian living in south African .or your from south African.?
What's your point?
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 26, 2018
OrireSA:

What's your point?
I ask a question, you are yet to answer it.
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by OrireSA(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2018
JjBankys:
I ask a question, you are yet to answer it.
I'm a South African living in SA :-)
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by elantraceey(f): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
LewsTherin:
I think this is what the OP means

Me likey cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by khiaa(f): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
JjBankys:
you known it will not kill you,if you type the truth

No, it wouldn't kill me to type the truth and that is why I did. I happen to love receiving flowers and houseplants.
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by khiaa(f): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
baddosky1:

That's because you ain't Nigerian smiley

Oh, Ok. undecided
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by khiaa(f): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
pacino26:

What a wonderful gesture, thank you, sweetheart. kiss
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Martin0(m): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
khiaa:

What a wonderful gesture, thank you, sweetheart. kiss
always on this kinda threadgrin
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 28, 2018
khiaa:

No, it wouldn't kill me to type the truth and that is why I did. I happen to love receiving flowers and houseplants.
OK undecided
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by khiaa(f): 4:25am On Oct 28, 2018
Martin0:

always on this kinda threadgrin

wink smiley kiss
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by khiaa(f): 4:28am On Oct 28, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Hiya Sistuh

Hello, how have you been? smiley
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 28, 2018
Looks like a cheap bouquet angry
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Martin0(m): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2018
khiaa:

wink smiley kiss
how far nagrin you just dey enjoy yourself dey go abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated / What Can We Call This Type Of Relationship / My Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.