Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born (8085 Views)

Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by dazzlingd(m): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
beardlessdude:
god knows when I'm 31, the number would be entering 4 figures.

as for now, just 1 ashawo. I've pressed breast too sha.

Hahahahha 4 figures?? Maka why
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Revolva(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
As for me I have lost count oo

Can't count but at least each month three different hoes

All girls na ashewo for naija I swear

2 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Tonnyray: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
If you can count then you still be jewman.. and I'm not including ashewos o (never gone that route).
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by fayomim: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
sacajawea:
More than 300 at least. outright Ashi 2, Runs Girl around 20+.

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by sammchuck1: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Normal 7

Ashawo 3

Wife 1

Person wife 6

Person wife? Chief bia!
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by sammchuck1: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Revolva:
As for me I have lost count oo

Can't count but at least each month three different hoes

All girls na ashewo for naija I swear

Finally na just the right format you go use be the koko

2 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by sammchuck1: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
3 normal
2 olosho ( didn't cum)
My life iyaf finish sad
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Chikpat(m): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Biodun1929:
Definitely over a 100. I ain't proud of it, but that is just the fact. The funny thing is that I was a virgin till 25...I am currently in my early 30s.

How are you managing your health? Infections and all that?
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by jackals(f): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
I've seen way too many dicks. But my boyfriend is a chaste. Can't dare to cheat on me. Such a good guy. I'm saving him for marriage

4 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by NUJABEZ: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Here's my count;

Ashewo - 65

Runs girl - 14

Normal girls - 22.

Masturbation - 400 hours or two to three times a day.

I am 27 years. My first sex was with my older cousin at age 14. I am sex freak. Lol

Fun fact: my dikk is very very long and fat, and I suspect my wanking method cause the muscles to expand.
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by Biodun1929(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2019
Chikpat:

How are you managing your health? Infections and all that?

I have gone raw only twice in my life. Even when I have girlfriends, I use condoms. I am clean...never had an infection. Even though I am not as sexually active as I once was, I still ran three tests in the month of August just to be sure...HIV test, Hepatitis, and Syphilis...all came out negative/non-reactive.

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by makeherscream(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2019
Nigerians will never change if maybe the post is how many house have you buy since you where born I'm just 31 I have 13 duplexes and 1 bungalow.

You will see some people insult the op
You will see something like over pride want to kill dis one, audio house, pictures or I don't believe it, many people will even avoid the post
Hmmmmm Nigerians

My age mate = 12

Older than me = 5

Teenagers = 3

Olosho = 0

Total = 20

Am just 25
Re: How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born by BareFacedLies(m): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
sacajawea:

Them go nack your wife too oh

Just make sure you fučk other people's wives so that if someone fùcks your wife it be so painful to you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man And Lady Performs Sexual Act On Stage Live, Spark Outrage / One Reason You Shouldn't Masturbate / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Doesnt Respect You Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.