Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience (4884 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by arthurwillia(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Since we are all the mood of sharing experiences today, let us share experiences on how we met someone on Nairaland and took it to real life, whether you bleeped or not!

Ladies swallow pride for once and share your experiences.

My own experience, I have never met one, I don’t even know how you guys meet ladies on Nairaland or chat with them, I dropped my number one day and one lady messaged me from Nairaland and we talked but then everything ended when she insisted on me taking her out on a date.

Not a proud moment
Over to you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by ThiagoKid(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
I don't think I wish to meet one.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by Jeon(f): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
DON'T WANNA MEET ONE.
Because of their rudeness and some premature seeds behind the keyboard.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by illicit(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
I can't kiss Nairalanders and tell

15 Likes

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by Shellsploit: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lemme finish chewing my gauava seeds before i comment.
Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by FalseProphet1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Shellsploit:
Lemme finish chewing my gauava seeds before i comment.
I see you loosing all your teeth before you clock 50.

This I have seen.

34 Likes

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by Shellsploit: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Weyrey! grin grin
The guava tree is already naked!

8 Likes

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
I gave up on your prophecy since the day u told me I'll get a job before August. Now today is 31st

34 Likes

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by tillaman(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by Teeboy15(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
And why didn't you take her on a date if I may ask??

1 Like

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by Teeboy15(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You no well

4 Likes

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by iamyemiakins(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
No, but l would like to
Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by Raymonjays007(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
Op abeg tag the aunty here �

1 Like

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by Palazee(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lol who nairaland girls help

In mosdii voice..

*some nairaland girls are useless *

2 Likes

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by Generalwoodz(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yeah... Her name starts with i and Ends with E
Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by Jesterinjay: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
SmellySperm:

I gave up on your prophecy since the day u told me I'll get a job before August. Now today is 31st
why do u think he's called false prophet grin

8 Likes

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by arthurwillia(m): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Yeah... Her name starts with i and Ends with E

Oya type her full name
No fear
Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by ESANMEA(f): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hmmmm... I've met 2 nairalanders in person.. 1 in 2015 or so and the second about 3wks ago.. *I'll be back to give details *

1 Like

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by MufasaLion: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Don't kiss and tell

3 Likes

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jesterinjay:
why do u think he's called false prophet grin
I tire bro. Dude said I'll get a job before August now shimgbai i no even get for pocket.

Pls what are the materials needed for suicide?

4 Likes

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by geesilver(m): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
hmmmm prophet of..........
Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by Jesterinjay: 6:21am On Aug 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

I tire bro. Dude said I'll get a job before August now shimgbai i no even get for pocket.

Pls what are the materials needed for suicide?
a 30 inch rope and any available tree around grin

6 Likes

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by Dagger111(m): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2021
ESANMEA:
Hmmmm... I've met 2 nairalanders in person.. 1 in 2015 or so and the second about 3wks ago.. *I'll be back to give details *

They don f3ck this one tire.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 01, 2021
Jesterinjay:
a 30 inch rope and any available tree around grin
Thanks for the info bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by ESANMEA(f): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2021
Dagger111:

They don f3ck this one tire.
No reason that nonsense at all.. My hymen dey intact tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by Dagger111(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2021
ESANMEA:
No reason that nonsense at all.. My hymen dey intact tongue

Can u come to my house let me check something?

So u mean u don't have a dilapidated v-jsy labia wall? Lies

2 Likes

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by FalseProphet1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
SmellySperm:

The way able bodied men lie this days eeh...local man is tired.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by arthurwillia(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
ESANMEA:

Oya give details ooooo aunty
Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by arthurwillia(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
MufasaLion:
Don't kiss and tell

Taaah
Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by RealMarv(f): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
I've met like 3 Nairalanders or thereabout. I was supposed to meet another one a few weeks ago, but he didn't show up.
Re: Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me / Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things / Decliamer. My account was hacked,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.