Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys - (3777 Views)

Pick Your Favorite Doggy Style Here???? Sexy Nigerian Model Ask (photos) / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys - by Dorcas243(f): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
The Benue State-born firefighter, who goes by the Instagram name Dooshima has advised Nigerian motorists to always give way to fire trucks because it could be their house on fire.

Read below:
"Next time you see our fire truck and don't pull over... just remember it could be your house or your loved one's house that's on fire. Always respect the fire siren Would you want me to rescue or practice our (CPR) skills on you?"

[url=9janews.club/2019/10/29/young-lady-stripped-unclad-publicly-for-sleeping-with-her-friends-boyfriend/]THIS SEXY NIGERIAN FEMALE FIREFIGHTER HAS SOMETHING FOR YOU GUYS[/url]

1 Share

Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys - by comradewanle(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
Wao.. very cute in uniform.
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys - by 912(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
Promotion every six months. If you know you know

4 Likes

Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys - by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
That's your fire fighters uniform shocked

She will burn ooo grin
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys - by Depressed101: 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
She will reach high rank fast... Dont ask me how grin
Choi see front curve.. Rubs my head amidst my depression

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys - by jnoz23(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
Inside hotel room!
The only fire she is quenching is the one in her crouch!!!
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys - by Evergreen4(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
This na oga food. The only officer that can extinguish oga's natural fire
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys - by odigbosky(m): 12:35am On Nov 02, 2019
By the time I set fire on the Congo
No amount of water for una motto go fit quench the fire. You gonna keep coming back for more
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys - by partnerbizn5(m): 5:58am On Nov 02, 2019
Look beyond seex please. See her value. She looks adorable and decent.
Who has her number. I want to send her free 25gb data.
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys - by naijadrivablog: 6:24am On Nov 02, 2019
grin Abuja Fed Fire.
Ogas will drool.
Checked out her insta.
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys - by Generalwoodz(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Look beyond seex please. See her value. She looks adorable and decent.

Who has her number. I want to send her free 25gb data.
I have it. where do I Forward it?
Re: This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys - by partnerbizn5(m): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2019
Generalwoodz:
I have it. where do I Forward it?
lol

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Most Expensive Divorce In History(pics,video) / Man Cancels Marriage As Fiancee Insists On 450k Wedding Gown / If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.