Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,100 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" (85405 Views)

Tiwa Savage: If I Were A Male Artist, I Will Have Like 5 Baby Mamas / "I Am Doing Well" — Nigerian Man Whose NYSC Parade Picture Went Viral On Twitter / Hushpuppi Hurt Himself So Bad It Looks Like A Crime Scene (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by movetoca: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Like say any of the women in your lineage can achieve half of what she has...bitter jobless people just full everywhere.I wonder why some Nigerians won't just stop taking panadol for other people's headache.
What has she achieved Mr man?. How much do you think all Nigerian artists worth? Just because you watch people on the Television, you automatically assume they are better than people you don't know. Stop worshipping these celebrities because of their fucking fake life.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Hollamie007: 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
Vicdayz:
"No Shame, Broken Marriage, Single Mother, Old Woman': If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" - Tiwa Savage Reacts

Tiwa Savage as finally reacted to all criticism as she shares.

See below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/if-all-what-am-doing-is-crime-take-me.html

BY HIS GRACE AND HIS GRACE ALONE

Whose grace? Hope it's Wizkid's and not what am thinking..... Shiooooor

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Ken4agent(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
Check my sigi for how to make that idle land become an Economic land thru farming
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by midehi2(f): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
Fame333:
Pepper them gang...i feel u Tiwa
what are you feeling there angry
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by midehi2(f): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
movetoca:

What has she achieved Mr man?. How much do you think all Nigerian artists worth? Just because you watch people on the Television, you automatically assume they are better than people you don't know. Stop worshipping these celebrities because of their fucking fake life.
don't mind them, Beyonce that's worth billions still respect her marriage

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Hollamie007: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
sanpipita:
Why do Nigerians keep attacking Tiwa and leaving WizKid that has different babymamas, why is our mentality still this backward

Tiwa is the one posting and running Mouth grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Nakedwire635(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
sad Celebrities are the most promoters of immorality in the society. That's why we have Juvenile delinquency among our teenagers today.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by biggie73(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Teebillz said Tiwa was a cheerful giver.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by candygist: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
drestoneokuta:
I don't know why celebrities promote indecency, nudes and all form of sexual immorality and keep saying "it's the grace of God that they are prospering"
Leave God out of this, God cannot be MOCKED. The fact that you "prosper" in your iniquities doesn't mean it's from God.
Someone said and I quote "Anybody that doesn't make heaven can hardly be considered to have prospered" - Ricky Joyner (touch and the sword)

Oga make heaven first make we see .
People like you, your space in hell be like aso rock yet you will be judging other people without minding your business . I too know will not kill you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by bimgo: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ori Tiwa ko pe mo rara, if you like Bleep Dog or a day old baby boy na your pussy jare. Tiwa carry go aye n se rue. My unborn son they come for you'
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by blackmantis: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
And the body counts' going waaaayyyy up!
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by obynno7(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] l no blame u l blame wizkid for dating old ugly woman like u
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Chimonie(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
It's alright nah...But make she no use old woman fart finish the kid.

....how e take concern e sef! Make the kid enjoy the old woman mess.

He asked for it.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by thunderbabs: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tiwa don give dem Fatality tongue

E pain dem.. Mk una dey lick her tongue stew dey go cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by tosinornottosin: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
All in the name of entertainment
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Olaa: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Whose Grace is she talking about? Definitely not God’s (Will approve of such nonsense?) shocked

Vicdayz:
"No Shame, Broken Marriage, Single Mother, Old Woman': If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" - Tiwa Savage Reacts

See below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/if-all-what-am-doing-is-crime-take-me.html

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by candygist: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Demogorgon:
Stupid Tiwa. That shiit on "Fever" wasn't necessary.

Did she ask for your opinion ?
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by observanc1: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Why does tiwa reply her followers?
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Charmingpet: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Same jobless youth will still go to her dm to beg for money.
TimeMachine:
Shots Fired!

Tiwa - 1 : Jobless youths - 0
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by shititis(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pls make una leave Tiwa alone oooo na na dat her son word go flog am later. Oshi radarada shio
Vicdayz:

See below:

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Fidelarinze9(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

See as this one dey rant like say he be security gateman for heaven.

Person wey fit don get special seat for hell.

Help me tell am abeg.

Help me tell am abeg.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Eagleword14(f): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
The fact still remains it's a shameful act undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Thomasloaded(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
Everywhere stew
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Datdeltagirl(f): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Abeg make una leave my Tiwa for me oh she is just acting in the video Nigerians take everything too serious

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Olajah81: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pepper Dem wella!!!
Bravo Tiwa lomo...
Ur head get OIL

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Achorise: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
drestoneokuta:
I don't know why celebrities promote indecency, nudes and all form of sexual immorality and keep saying "it's the grace of God that they are prospering"
Leave God out of this, God cannot be MOCKED. The fact that you "prosper" in your iniquities doesn't mean it's from God.
Someone said and I quote "Anybody that doesn't make heaven can hardly be considered to have prospered" - Ricky Joyner (touch and the sword)
Thank you for this word,our society has lost morals.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Tonimordred(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
Am hungry
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Nattyzee(m): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
grin

Quote me later. Wizzy isn't dating Tiwa. All na format
Let's calm down and analyse something. If wizkid use anoda person do dat video d whole social media no go de talk about 1 video. Davido has done so many videos bt na assurance dem talk pass because of Porsche wen him buy b4 d video. All dis na stunt to make money nd to just de trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Ehunmose: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
condemned no one ,
the past is full of history, likewise the present will soon become history ,every things under the sun is meaningless��

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Awesomefred32(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Only fake boys will love you when em tight but when em wide dy Tuma when em wide grinsad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.