Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" (85368 Views)

Tiwa Savage: If I Were A Male Artist, I Will Have Like 5 Baby Mamas / "I Am Doing Well" — Nigerian Man Whose NYSC Parade Picture Went Viral On Twitter / Hushpuppi Hurt Himself So Bad It Looks Like A Crime Scene (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by ololo1234: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
drestoneokuta:
I don't know why celebrities promote indecency, nudes and all form of sexual immorality and keep saying "it's the grace of God that they are prospering"
Leave God out of this, God cannot be MOCKED. The fact that you "prosper" in your iniquities doesn't mean it's from God.
Someone said and I quote "Anybody that doesn't make heaven can hardly be considered to have prospered" - Ricky Joyner (touch and the sword)
its God that giveth the power to make wealth(deuternoromy 8:18), all power in heaven and in earth belongs to God, so if u do juju and it worked for u is because "oluwa is involve "
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Ugosample(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
sanpipita:
Why do Nigerians keep attacking Tiwa and leaving WizKid that has different babymamas, why is our mentality still this backward

I wonder o

A very misogynist cesspit $hithole Nigeria is I tell you

Largely due the repugnant mentality prevalent there
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Fitbillionairep: 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
as i am typing this shit, twa is drinking wizzy cum. go and argue with tiibillz
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by sanpipita(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ugosample:

I wonder o

A very misogynist cesspit $hithole Nigeria is I tell you

Largely due the repugnant mentality prevalent there

Its tiring, worse is these cretins see nothing wrong with their actions, only thing I understand is most of them live a sad life reason they look for someone to vent their frustrations on
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Ugosample(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
sanpipita:

Its tiring, worse is these cretins see nothing wrong with their actions, only thing I understand is most of them live a sad life reason they look for someone to vent their frustrations on

true that undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by countryfive: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

See as this one dey rant like say he be security gateman for heaven.

Person wey fit don get special seat for hell.

He's telling the truth bro

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by cuteralph101(m): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
drestoneokuta:
I don't know why celebrities promote indecency, nudes and all form of sexual immorality and keep saying "it's the grace of God that they are prospering"
Leave God out of this, God cannot be MOCKED. The fact that you "prosper" in your iniquities doesn't mean it's from God.
Someone said and I quote "Anybody that doesn't make heaven can hardly be considered to have prospered" - Ricky Joyner (touch and the sword)
so she shud say by Devils grace isn't it. Just shut up. let he who is without sin cast the first stone. I wonder how filthy ur life is cos nothing about ur comment is holy.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by johnad3(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
drestoneokuta:

Life would be boring if everyone performs the same functions. tell me say you deh enjoy them small small
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by drestoneokuta(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
imasong005:
You don't even know who will make Heaven. Do not rule out anyone, as long as that person is still alive. My one scent
Galatians 5: 19. Now the works of the flesh are obvious, which are: adultery, sexual immorality, uncleanness, lustfulness, 20. idolatry, sorcery, hatred, strife, jealousies, outbursts of anger, rivalries, divisions, heresies, 21. envyings, murders, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these; of which I forewarn you, even as I also forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the Kingdom of God.
So yes does are the people who won't make heaven except they repent!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by greenprince(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Herrmes:
Clearly, what's wrong for him, Tiwa sees nothing wrong with it, so? He should be the one minding his business and put his judgment back in his pocket.

Still, didn't mean you should tackle him. Deep down, you know he's saying the truth.

And brother, if we all mind our business we'll watch things go wrong and do nothing about it till doing wrong becomes a norm.

If a couple are copulating on the road, we would mind our business and pass, if someone is selling adult material to kids, we will mind our business and pass forgetting our kids may be exposed to same in school or some other means. I heard a story in the media of someone who died and went cold unnoticed in a public transport vehicle cos oyibo man was minding his business... sometimes, it is not totally a good thing.

When her son grows and sees those things, decide not to listen to her and becomes a menace to society, he won't mind his business in unleashing havoc.... he'll terrorise both those that did mind their business and those that didn't.

In being vocal against society's issues as with all things, moderation is key
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by drestoneokuta(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
candygist:

Oga make heaven first make we see .
People like you, your space in hell be like aso rock yet you will be judging other people without minding your business . I too know will not kill you
You darken counsel with words lacking in wisdom!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
adesina746:

God bless your wisdom. To most people in Nigeria because she is successful whatever she is doing is right. This lady is wrong on all levels. I only pray for the younger girls not to follow her blindly because of the so called money she has

Wtf is wrong with you guys ??

Why are you all condemning and slut shaming her while wizkid takes no blame ??

How's what they did in the video even your concern??

Misogyny and this non-respect for women is the reason your useless and shithole country isn't moving forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
greenprince:

Still, didn't mean you should tackle him. Deep down, you know he's saying the truth.

And brother, if we all mind our business we'll watch things go wrong and do nothing about it till doing wrong becomes a norm.

If a couple are copulating on the road, we would mind our business and pass, if someone is selling adult material to kids, we will mind our business and pass forgetting our kids may be exposed to same in school or some other means. I heard a story in the media of someone who died and went cold unnoticed in a public transport vehicle cos oyibo man was minding his business... sometimes, it is not totally a good thing.

When her son grows and sees those things, decide not to listen to her and becomes a menace to society, he won't mind his business in unleashing havoc.... he'll terrorise both those that did mind their business and those that didn't.

In being vocal against society's issues as with all things, moderation is key

Says a misogynistic pig
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by greenprince(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Elder0001:

Says a misogynistic pig

Your call...

You're not in my league (and probably never EVER will) so I'll save myself the stress.

Just so you know though, I advocate for gender equality and will knock the male counterpart far more than I would the female.

Have a good night gentleman.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by CAPSLOCKED: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Useless dirty cheap akwuna angry....

COME ON GUYS IT'S JUST A MUSIC VIDEO... BESIDES WE CURSING JUST HER AND LEAVING WIZ OUT OF THE PARTY.

SEE HOW USELESS BROTHEL CHAMPIONS, CHRONIC WANKERS, SERIAL ABORTIONISTS AND PEDOPHILES HAVE ALL GATHERED HERE TO CRUCIFY THIS INNOCENT PERSON FOR NO REASON.
AH.... HOW I DISLIKE MY COUNTRYMEN THE MORE I ENCOUNTER THEM AND THEIR STUPIDITY.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Awesome3030: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by CAPSLOCKED: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
greenprince:

Your call...

You're not in my league (and probably never EVER will) so I'll save myself the stress.

OGA YOU HAVE NO LEAGUE. GOAN SIT DOWN AND STOP BRAGGING ON THE INTERNET WHEN IN REALITY YOU WORTH LESS THAN GLO 15MB BONUS.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
I feel she's not putting the feelings of teebillz and jam jam into consideration in all she's doing. Nobody is asking her not to be in a loving relationship. But not with a younger like wizkid who's like a junior brother to your ex husband.

I have always thought that tiwa lacked character and finesse for a lady of her stature so I am not surprised she's doing this with wizkid of all people.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
greenprince:

Your call...

Just so you know though, I advocate for gender equality and will knock the male counterpart far more than I would the female.

Have a good night gentleman.

You don't advocate for any gender equality. You're a misogynist and sexist pig.

For your first line - empty barrels make the loudest noise. This is nairaland where fools claim what they're not hiding behind keyboard
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by greenprince(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

OGA YOU HAVE NO LEAGUE. GOAN SIT DOWN AND STOP BRAGGING ON THE INTERNET WHEN IN REALITY YOU WORTH LESS THAN GLO 15MB BONUS.

Haha....
Goodnight gentleman.

Wonder why y'all only think of money whenever someone mentions anything about class.

Exude confidence and charm my friend. Having a good name and depth in knowledge is more than gold. That is real worth.

Good night again my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by babatee90(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
well, since both act have never for once say it out they are dating each other. why can’t we help them see it like that after all tiwa is not the first female artist to appear as video vixen
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
drestoneokuta:

Galatians 5: 19. Now the works of the flesh are obvious, which are: adultery, sexual immorality, uncleanness, lustfulness, 20. idolatry, sorcery, hatred, strife, jealousies, outbursts of anger, rivalries, divisions, heresies, 21. envyings, murders, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these; of which I forewarn you, even as I also forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the Kingdom of God.
So yes does are the people who won't make heaven except they repent!!

Please why are you here when you know that people you will encounter are not religious? I don't want to tell you off but kindly regard the sensibility of others who might not be as spiritually inclined as you.

God bless you.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by greenprince(m): 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
Elder0001:

You don't advocate for any gender equality. You're a misogynist and sexist pig.

For your first line - empty barrels make the loudest noise. This is nairaland where fools claim what they're not hiding behind keyboard

I would've been willing to go on with you but it'll be no use. Even if I prove to you that I have a billion dollars, it'll be no use cos I'll gain nothing but fuel my ego and that's folly.

As you rightly said, people claim what they're not behind keypads. It's just a pity that others like you call people what they're not without thinking to know what they might be.

Buenos tadres muchacho.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by CAPSLOCKED: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
greenprince:

Haha....
Goodnight gentleman.

Wonder why y'all only think of money whenever someone mentions anything about class.

Exude confidence and charm my friend. Having a good name and depth in knowledge is more than gold. That is real worth.

Good night again my friend.

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT SIR, YOU HAVE NOTHING.
NO MONEY, NO CLASS, NO GOOD NAME OR KNOWLEDGE.
REMEMBER ALL THAT THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO SOCIALLY STRATIFY ON THE INTERNET.

GOODNIGHT. smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by greenprince(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
ololo1234:
its God that giveth the power to make wealth(deuternoromy 8:18), all power in heaven and in earth belongs to God, so if u do juju and it worked for u is because "oluwa is involve "

You've got to be kidding me cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by OldBeer: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
greenprince:

I would've been willing to go on with you but it'll be no use. Even if I prove to you that I have a billion dollars, it'll be no use cos I'll gain nothing but fuel my ego and that's folly.

As you rightly said, people claim what they're not behind keypads. It's just a pity that others like you call people what they're not without thinking to know what they might be.

Buenos tadres muchacho.
This one too is claiming levels.
Have you gotten admission to school that you were begging for last year?
Every body na big man on nairaland
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by greenprince(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT SIR, YOU HAVE NOTHING.
NO MONEY, NO CLASS, NO GOOD NAME OR KNOWLEDGE.
REMEMBER ALL THAT THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO SOCIALLY STRATIFY ON THE INTERNET.

GOODNIGHT. smiley

Goodnight.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by greenprince(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
OldBeer:
This one too is claiming levels.
Have you gotten admission to school that you were begging for last year?
Every body na big man on nairaland

Yes oh... I have.

Far better than what I even sought sef.
Thank God.

...and the fact that I earn more than I need even as a student.
Is God not wonderful?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Bambambiglo: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Shortyy:
Tiwa Savage, enough of this stunt. Live your life ma'am! As for me and my entire household, we don't give a flying fvck. Keep stewing!!

Akunakuna drink plenty of water smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by OldBeer: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
greenprince:

Yes oh... I have.
Far better than what I even sought sef. Thank God.
I am sure by now you are still in year 1. So finish school before you start claiming wetin u no be. Like Capslocked said, you are nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by greenprince(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
OldBeer:
I am sure by now you are still in year 1.
So finish school before you start claiming wetin u no be.
Like Capslocked said, you are nothing.

Like you said: Capslocked said.

Last I checked, that person probably is of no relevance to my existence as you are to mine and I'm probably to yours.

I am something great my friend. Having a Nobel prize associate tell me that is enough... and much more than you and Capslocked.

Have a good night.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by OldBeer: 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
greenprince:

Like you said: Capslocked said.

Last I checked, that person probably is of no relevance to my existence as you are to mine and I'm probably to yours.

I am something great my friend. Having a Nobel prize associate tell me that is enough... and much more than you and Capslocked.

Have a good night.
See the way this one is name-dropping and trying to prove something to anonymous user on the net.
If I decide to continue this convo, you will tell me your life history. grin grin
Insecure much?

Clear road jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.