Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" (85406 Views)

Tiwa Savage: If I Were A Male Artist, I Will Have Like 5 Baby Mamas / "I Am Doing Well" — Nigerian Man Whose NYSC Parade Picture Went Viral On Twitter / Hushpuppi Hurt Himself So Bad It Looks Like A Crime Scene (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by sisisioge: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Yeah girl...go girl!
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Taye13: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tiwa savage hmm
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Doctormarrvin: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
All of the people dragging her are very stupid and lack the capability to act sensible. Since when is her life their business? Fools everywhere. All these poor wretched souls who are envious of her. I don't see them dragging wizkid in his page. I pray hot pepper stew literally pour on their eyes.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by dhabrite(m): 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
grin

Quote me later. Wizzy isn't dating Tiwa. All na format

Damn!

Of course they ain't dating, they are straffing.

You better wake up!
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by imasong005(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
drestoneokuta:
I don't know why celebrities promote indecency, nudes and all form of sexual immorality and keep saying "it's the grace of God that they are prospering"
Leave God out of this, God cannot be MOCKED. The fact that you "prosper" in your iniquities doesn't mean it's from God.
Someone said and I quote "Anybody that doesn't make heaven can hardly be considered to have prospered" - Ricky Joyner (touch and the sword)
You don't even know who will make Heaven. Do not rule out anyone, as long as that person is still alive. My one scent
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by dhabrite(m): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
sanpipita:
Why do Nigerians keep attacking Tiwa and leaving WizKid that has different babymamas, why is our mentality still this backward

You better sharrap there.

Must you comment, gerrarra here with your shitty post.

See where your mentality carry you reach shiior
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by victorian(f): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hmmmmmm.

She's in love.

Hmm, this love ehn?

Please who has that tinubu meme of folding his hands and looking with a grim on his face . I need it biko
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Friend01(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

See as this one dey rant like say he be security gateman for heaven.

Person wey fit don get special seat for hell.

Dostan18 and recently IamD18 I used to. read some of your comments with great relief knowing your were one of those lone voices that spoke moral hard truths to the ever growing delusional crowd on here, but this comment of yours is making have a re think.
This guy has changed, and indeed changed badly.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Olajah81: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
She is all about her career...

I respect that... People dey blame her for video as if them no dey fu*k .
Me I like lash, so all these wey wizkid, 2face and davido dey do na small... If I was as rich and popular as dem... But I will only be lashing top models...
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by greenprince(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

Lol.... dude said the truth though. Him no need be heaven security to know right and wrong.
Whether he's going to hell or not shouldn't be your business, you should be more bothered about YOU going to heaven.
Take the message, leave oga messenger.

Face truth when you see it, if e no concern you, just pass.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by macello4(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

werey see epic reply

Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Herrmes: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
adesina746:

God bless your wisdom. To most people in Nigeria because she is successful whatever she is doing is right. This lady is wrong on all levels. I only pray for the younger girls not to follow her blindly because of the so called money she has
Wrong? shocked
What you consider wrong?
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Demogorgon(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
candygist:

Did she ask for your opinion ?
You better focus on your dwindling blogging career before jumping on my mention.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by trapQ: 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mumu, you will still find a way to insult women. Look at the comments here and give yourself sense.
Earthbound:
That's my girl.

Have you noticed majority of the people against their union are bitter, bitter women that cannot be happy for another person's happiness. Deep down, they want her place in Wizzy's life.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Gerrard59(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
midehi2:

don't mind them, Beyonce that's worth billions still respect her marriage

Is Tiwa Savage married? Honestly, I don't get the hullabaloo about the video. It's showbiz for goodness sake.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Okikiade24: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=IamD18 post=72409216] See as this one dey rant like say he be security gateman for heaven.
you get bad mouth o ��������
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by saintdas1: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
This is totally wrong, shame no even they exist again
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Herrmes: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Eagleword14:
The fact still remains it's a shameful act undecided

To you, it's very important you note that.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by lipstick2(f): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
She dey cook STEW,the same STEW wey Omo Ibadan tàlked about SO TIWA ENJOYS WIZKID
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Herrmes: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
greenprince:

Lol.... dude said the truth though. Him no need be heaven security to know right and wrong.
Whether he's going to hell or not shouldn't be your business, you should be more bothered about YOU going to heaven.
Take the message, leave oga messenger.

Face truth when you see it, if e no concern you, just pass.
Clearly, what's wrong for him, Tiwa sees nothing wrong with it, so? He should be the one minding his business and put his judgment back in his pocket.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by omooba969(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Jacqueline22:
Only she just Dey quarrel since today
Stew everywhere

Boobs movement tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Abeyjide: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Fame333:
Pepper them gang...i feel u Tiwa
just 're watched the wedding party 2. love it
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by TruthHurts100: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Vicdayz:
"No Shame, Broken Marriage, Single Mother, Old Woman': If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" - Tiwa Savage Reacts

Tiwa Savage as finally reacted to all criticism as she shares.

See below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/if-all-what-am-doing-is-crime-take-me.html

By the devil's grace you mean. Cos dressing like a slot does not guarantee you any grace from God. God is not stupid.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Olatara(f): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tiwa do ur thing jare, no mind dem hypocrites.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by showby: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Copied:

It is not about age but respect for your self worth, your marriage and those beloved ones whom your actions could have impact on.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by akigbemaru: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
All of the people dragging her are very stupid and lack the capability to act sensible. Since when is her life their business? Fools everywhere. All these poor wretched souls who are envious of her. I don't see them dragging wizkid in his page. I pray hot pepper stew literally pour on their eyes.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Bellgal: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....chai!!!!! U have finished me with laughter.... Seriously i love nairaland mugus......
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Barbieperry(f): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Haaaa shocked
My God has suffered
So he gave u d grace to do dis??
Wetin I no go see and hear
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Fame333:
Pepper them gang...i feel u Tiwa

She seems to have been on auto ready defense mode lately ,,i thot,she does not care what people think or say meanwhile all wizkid get is hype & praise .... if i see any girl talk of feminism again
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
NOC1:
Like I said in the initial post, i must bleep this lady. Because she is a cheerful giver..
Sue her if she is wrong ABI na your body?

Mr man.. Till u die. Your Dickson won't won't near her even if u gat 30bn.. She's made motherfxcker
Re: Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" by agabaisaac(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wizzy_tiwa #stilljuicy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.