Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? (25906 Views)

My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me / How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by drey076(m): 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
promise her marraige

fvck the living daylights out of her

clean mouth and run away

if she kills you lalasticala them will move the news of your death to fp for us grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by bluefilm: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
BigGuyMan:

We like them chubby, slim girls can go to the dogs embarassed

I dey tell you.

I don't like slim girls at all.

Nothing to enjoy about them at all, if you know what I mean. wink

That apart, I also equally don't like women who are desperate for marriage.

The mistake you have made so far with this lady is that you may have at some point made her think you felt something for her.

Now you are in a conundrum because you don't want to hurt her now by telling her the truth.

But at the same time, you don't want to dissatisfy yourself by getting into a sympathy romance arrangement with her.

So this is what you have to do.

Listen carefully.

Go back to her and TELL HER THAT YOU ARE NOT IN ANY WAY INTERESTED.

The truth will hurt.

But at least, she will start learning how to get over it now plus expanding her search horizon rather than hoping that the holy spirit will touch your heart one day and your love for her will just start pouring out profusely because you and I already know that's not gonna happen... at least any time soon!

Gosh!

I hate relationships.
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by centboy123456(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
DeeTweenie:
When a lady shows a guy that she is desperate to get married, that means she should be ready to face the consequences of used and dumped.

God create every woman and man with a partner, her time might not be now.

Advice her that she should shun the pressure from her mum and stay focused.

As long as she is a good lady, working, healthy, has the fear of God, hers will surly locate her. She should not be too quick to believe the sweet words of guys and she should Pray and fast.

nice one

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by mechanics(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
Keep encouraging her with Bible verses of those that waited on the Lord in times of their trials, we see Job, Hannah, Daniel, Shedrach, Meshach, and Abednego and so on, it's well, and tell her of the recent story here about how a woman waited patiently to have her child at a very old age.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by centboy123456(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
Benekruku:
Use her for money rituals
simple truth
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by donqx: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by centboy123456(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
Teespice:
mind your business henceforth to avoid stories that tickle the behind.

she has no business discussing her personal issues with you and you shouldn't have indulged her by listening in the first place.

So is it a crime to discuss problem with someone to ask for solution is it a crime
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by bluefilm: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
Gangster1ms:
From your description i imagined an ugly and very skinny girl, guys in this country like yansh well and it's hard to find one willing to settle with a stock fish that isn't pretty.
Let her go do yansh and boobs implant, you will see her life change automatically cheesy

This guy sef.

Guy you dey too wicked o!

Okay, if she do yansh and boobs implant, what of her UGLY face na? grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by pixuzane: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
wink grin be professional
smiley smiley smileyWEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART!

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronizing you services or connecting with your brand

What You Get!

== https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

grin grin ;DPLUS MUCH MORE!
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by bayulll011(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
ikihealthplus:
There's this female colleague I met at my work place when I joined in June this year. She was giving me all the green light but I just settled to be her bestie because I don't like office romance.

Now the issue is she's 29 and still single and she confided in me that most of her relationship always go sour and its the men always breaking up with her. She's just an average lady in terms of looks but too slim, she doesn't have much flesh. I've advised her to eat well. She has anyway but she just added Weight a little. From what I understand..it's like she acts too desperate for marriage for any man that comes her way and some of the men use it to their advantage by wanting to sleep with her. Her mum is also on her neck to get married ASAP as she's the only daughter and she's way depressed.

I've told her often to face other things and look up to God but she said she's lost hope in God and she doesn't even attend church on Sundays.

Please I need your contributions on what I can tell her for her to be focused or else one day I pray not..she may do more harm to herself..

stop this glorifying view if u dont like her tell her.hook her up there are many single guy out there only scared of leech

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by Biingoo: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
faithfull18:

Your line of reasoning really needs change.
Its my opinion and am entitled to it so Mind your fucking business!
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by kessler53(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
MJBOLT:
help her by getting married to her
thank you very much bu this comment, let him do the needful.
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by kessler53(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
ikihealthplus:
lol.. sorry I can't and I told her wholeheartedly
why?
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by package7(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
promise her marraige

clean mouth and run away

Bro's you wicked oooo, but, come to think of it, If,the girl in question happén to be your distance relative?

if she kills you lalasticala them will move the news of your death to fp for us grin
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by Gangster1ms: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
bluefilm:

This guy sef.

Guy you dey too wicked o!

Okay, if she do yansh and boobs implant, what of her UGLY face na? grin grin grin
Guys dey wey go manage am na.. me for example no care about the face, pillow dey there to do d job grin
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by newfhace(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
And those that are 35 do u know what they are currently passing through
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by bluefilm: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Guys dey wey go manage am na.. me for example no care about the face, pillow dey there to do d job grin

Ha ha ha ha ha

You wan use pillow snuff out life out of someone's daughter just because of her ugly face eventhough you dey enjoy the pussy at the same time?

Chei, this is wickedness upon wickednedness tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by ritapearl(f): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
chiommy123:
Just 29. Some are 35 and living their life.

40+ self.
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by aristocratic(m): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
It is well with you all.

Marriage is not a must!!!
Why are some folks so crazy about it in this country to be precise.

I tired for una
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by MrMacinterchi1: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
just look at advice. Chai! Chai! there's God oo!
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
ikihealthplus:
There's this female colleague I met at my work place when I joined in June this year. She was giving me all the green light but I just settled to be her bestie because I don't like office romance.

Now the issue is she's 29 and still single and she confided in me that most of her relationship always go sour and its the men always breaking up with her. She's just an average lady in terms of looks but too slim, she doesn't have much flesh. I've advised her to eat well. She has anyway but she just added Weight a little. From what I understand..it's like she acts too desperate for marriage for any man that comes her way and some of the men use it to their advantage by wanting to sleep with her. Her mum is also on her neck to get married ASAP as she's the only daughter and she's way depressed.

I've told her often to face other things and look up to God but she said she's lost hope in God and she doesn't even attend church on Sundays.

Please I need your contributions on what I can tell her for her to be focused or else one day I pray not..she may do more harm to herself..

If you really care for her and want to help her out, send me a pm.
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by Abcruz(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
ikihealthplus:

Advice her to draw close to God and to renew her commitment with Jesus.
for a life without Christ is a life with crisis.
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by BrokenCock: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
ikihealthplus:

wey her pix?id luv to friend her. we fit marry from there cos na my spec
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by cho25bc(f): 1:58am On Oct 27, 2018
ikihealthplus:

in addition to what people have said, tell her to also watch her character and her behavior towards men. it's not only her shape but her personality that will help her. is she smart?friendly?how does she treat men? because why do men always break up wkth her?it may be something unattractive about the way she behaves. if something is not wrong with her character wise,then why are u also not attracted to her enough to want to marry her and make her happy? it may mean that something is very wrong in her manners. she need to watch and work on herself. Most times,we ladies are too quick to judge men as being only after our bodies but we ourselves are the problem.many things need to be changed about us before men can stay. i wish her all the best.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by faithfull18(f): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Biingoo:
Its my opinion and am entitled to it so Mind your fucking business!
Smh, I was right.
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by Biingoo: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2018
faithfull18:
Smh, I was right.
Bleep off!!
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by faithfull18(f): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2018
Biingoo:
Bleep off!!

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by sashishalom(f): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2018
kushercain:

You na big fish o, just d way I like it. May I pm?
Lol..are you a big fish too?
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by kushercain: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2018
sashishalom:

Lol..are you a big fish too?

Definitely, I'm a monstrous whale wink
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
vislabraye:

May be you should talk to her mother. Part of the problem lies with her mother who keeps pressurizing her to get married. Once she removes that desperation from her life, she will be better.
until she enter menopause abi
There is a reason for societal pressure to quickly marry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by doggedfighter(f): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
promise her marraige

clean mouth and run away

And we will type RIP.
Re: How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? by vislabraye(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
until she enter menopause abi
There is a reason for societal pressure to quickly marry

She wants to get married as well. But from experience, a desperate person always make mistakes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work / 11 Signs That You Should Leave Your Job. / Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.