Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC (36515 Views)

FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by sanpipita(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Google the news OK.
Well,keep wailing up and down OK.
Minority will always have their say that means nothing while majority will always have their way.

Keep wailing ok

And i said i dont want to be part of a stupid majority, i rather be with minority that stands up for the truth, after all this majority blabbing you will go and face the suffering lifeless has created so i cant be bothered by your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by sanpipita(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
35824L:
Minority will have their say, majority will have their way. PMB till 2023.

Your choice, just count me out of a majority that prefers suffering and poverty.
Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

You dad will tear all his PHD certificate if he has any,if Inec can just give him that certificate of return to be Nigeria president.

So,that is the most value certificate as far as Nigeria is concern now.

Degree,Diploma,PhD certificate does not make you a president or Nigeria first citizen but certificate of return will do that.

Use your brain.

is that how low n petty u have become to defend ur daily bread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson / Revolution Now: Heavily Armed Security Operatives Storm Roads, Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.