Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC (36534 Views)

FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by socialmediaman: 5:14am On Oct 26, 2018
In 2015 the excuse was that GEJ’s military withheld his certificates due to a politicized military, what’s the excuse now 3 years after, with his own Buratai as head?

Do we need another proof to know Buhari and APC lied their way into the office of the presidency?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:14am On Oct 26, 2018
shocked

Chai!

What it means now is that 15m people voted in a con artist?

E don really be for Nigeria

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by IamJames: 5:16am On Oct 26, 2018
Come on not again sad

4 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by SarkinYarki: 5:29am On Oct 26, 2018
He should never have been allowed to contest in 2015 with this nonsense in the first place
.look at the mess we are in now today ... so after sacking the former military secretary 4 years ago Buhari has still not been able to retrieve his certificate from the military

10 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by dokyOloye: 5:34am On Oct 26, 2018
Heheheheheh.
We told you ppl not to go there in d first place but una refuse.
Now,we are stuck wt a certificateless terrorist grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by ivandragon: 5:35am On Oct 26, 2018
lol...

a clown is still saying PMB has a 'masters' from USWC... the clown would do well to update 'itself' on when the USWC started awarding postgraduate degrees...

a man with integrity would have since written to the relevant bodies to obtain CTC of his credentials rather than hiring 20 SANs to defend a simple notice to serve...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by SarkinYarki: 5:37am On Oct 26, 2018
vedaxcool:
Voter's of thieves will come here to pontificate like they have an atom of integrity in their silly skull. Stick with your thief let me stick with my President.

Stop spreading lies ..Buhari never went to the NDA... First set of the NDA was RC1 and it's was Diyas set Besides the NDA didn't start awarding degrees till the early 90s ...stop spreading lies

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by SarkinYarki: 5:39am On Oct 26, 2018
socialmediaman:
In 2015 the excuse was that GEJ’s military withheld his certificates due to a politicized military, what’s the excuse now 3 years after, with his own Buratai as head?

Do we need another proof to know Buhari and APC lied their way into the office of the presidency?

The annoying part is that he prematurely retires the young Military secretary that said he could find any record of the said cert which he knew to be true

9 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Crazybeard: 6:40am On Oct 26, 2018
vedaxcool:
Voter's of thieves will come here to pontificate like they have an atom of integrity in their silly skull. Stick with your thief let me stick with my President.
Oga please hide this thing.You are only exposing him to be lampooned when the campaign starts fully

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by MRAKBEE(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2018
vedaxcool:
Yeah.. Our thief is better than your dumb skull president who can't make a logical statement without struggling..
The gods have rejected him

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by naijapips02: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2018
Lalasticlala this deserves FP.

2 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Maxymilliano(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2018
dre11:

In the affidavit which he swore to , Buhari said , “I am the above named person and the deponent of this affidavit herein. All my academic qualification documents as filled in my Presidential form , APC/ 001 / 2015 are currently with the Secretary of the Military Board as of the time of this affidavit.”

That's why Nigerians are experiencing affidavit kind of leadership, our economy is under affidavit ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by 4kDdullard: 7:20am On Oct 26, 2018
ivandragon:
lol...

a clown is still saying PMB has a 'masters' from USWC... the clown would do well to update 'itself' on when the USWC started awarding postgraduate degrees...

a man with integrity would have since written to the relevant bodies to obtain CTC of his credentials rather than hiring 20 SANs to defend a simple notice to serve...

5 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by 4kDdullard: 7:28am On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari show be compelled to present his certificate or made to stand down if his is not willing.

9 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 26, 2018
But the Army reports to Buhari

6 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Timatayo1: 7:35am On Oct 26, 2018
No certificate period

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by WhyMoD: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2018
Get it from and the military and turn in..
Are you not be commander in chief?

This man would rather assemble a bench of 60 SANs than to just show his certificates.

Which one is more cheaper?
Hiring 60 SANs or just submitting ur certs?
Chai..

NEPA bills won't sell this time again oh

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by 4kDdullard: 7:46am On Oct 26, 2018
WhyMoD:
Get it from and the military and turn in..
Are you not be commander in chief?

This man would rather assemble a bench of 60 SANs than to just show his certificates.

Which one is more cheaper?
Hiring 60 SANs or just submitting ur certs?
Chai..

NEPA bills won't sell this time again oh
I dey tell you. Dey man think say we be illiterates like him.

7 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by joeyswift(m): 7:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, how will the country work when our number one citizen doesn't have credentials. No wonder everybody is stewing up and down. The stew u see is better than the credentials you can't see

8 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by tunary(m): 7:47am On Oct 26, 2018
randomme:
Nepe Certificate VS Diploma Certificate

I'm not voting for anybody, not even the clueless sowore, until I see a credible candidate.
Nigeria is indeed cursed with bad leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Born2Breed(f): 7:47am On Oct 26, 2018
dre11:

https://punchng.com/my-credentials-still-with-military-buhari-tells-inec/

He has no academic qualification,all his military training were for shooting and Coup plotting.

10 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by hucienda: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2018
This is a national disgrace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by eneyoduke(m): 7:47am On Oct 26, 2018
My papers still with the military of the zoo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Obierika(m): 7:48am On Oct 26, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Records available indicate that Major General Muhammadu Buhari applied to join the military as a Form Six student of the Provincial Secondary School, Katsina on 18 October 1961. His application was duly endorsed by the Principal of the school, who also wrote a report on him and recommended him to be suitable for military commission”. The report which was shown to newsmen read, “I recommend Mohammadu Buhari fit for military commission”. Regarding his result, the Principal wrote, “I consider that he will pass Maths, English and 3 other subjects”.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/dont-original-copy-buharis-result-army/

The only thing he has is a letter of recommendation from his principal cos he never actually passed the exam

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2018
Throwback

2 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Miles300: 7:49am On Oct 26, 2018
The military of North Korea is withholding his certificate!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by PHILipu1(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Buratai should instruct the Secretary of military board to give Buhari his certificate.

INEC can go and request for it by itself

2 Likes

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by maxzzo1(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2018
Which can non sense be this ? No photocopy ,no original ?? Na fraud be this o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Zane2point4(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2018
randomme:
Nepe Certificate VS Diploma Certificate

I'm not voting for anybody, not even the clueless sowore, until I see a credible candidate.
If you're not voting for anybody den you're indirectly voting for buhari.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by tunary(m): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2018
This one still get mouth to talk self he no dey shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by chronique(m): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2018
His result has been with the military board since he got into power over 3 years ago and he has not been able to ask them to provide it, despite being the GCFR? Can someone just ask this fool to shut up and stop talking. The slowpoke has no result anywhere.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by BiafraAmaka(m): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly / Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable / Shocking Revelations Of Lagos #EndSARS Report - Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.